[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Hindu Temple has $10 Trillion USD of treasure in storag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: Sree-Padmanabhaswamy-Temple.jpg (852KB, 1600x1407px) Image search: [Google]
Sree-Padmanabhaswamy-Temple.jpg
852KB, 1600x1407px
This Hindu Temple has $10 Trillion USD of treasure in storage underground that was collected over several thousands of years:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Padmanabhaswamy_Temple

just read the whole article, it is worth it.

All of the treasure is ancient, and collected from such civilizations from nearly the totality of the ancient world.

There is little else besides various (oft *enormous*) works of art consisting of solid gold (in 100s of KG) and precious gems in MILLIONS of different pieces & coins.

Give your thoughts on this.
>>
>>19267759
cool.
>>
who cares about ancient treasure when i have beanie babies and dream-catchers
>>
>>19267765
>>19267768

WHOA
thats a bit much feedback

could you ease up and dumb it down a bit?
youre just overwhelming me
wow didnt expect such wildly enthusiastic responses
>>
lets go loot it
>>
>>19267781
ah yes
brilliant
got a plan? or just going to go there and get yourself arrested/lynched/shot???
>>
>>19267796
>disguise as jew
>walk in with a basket title "reparations"
>walk out with 500 oz of gold
>>
>>19267759
>$10T wealth
>Hasn't relocated away from India
highly improbable
>>
>>19267803
this is india we are talking about

you do realize that

>>19267807
good job not reading the article
>>
>>19267811
didn't want risk my phone smelling like curry
>>
>>19267819
ahahahah
ah *sigh*
comedy
>>
oh for shits sake
i thought x would be all over this
and its sunday
are you just all lazy and apathetic?

what i have said is objective confirmed empirical facts of reality

no conjecture

and this little interest?
>>
There is zero proof of this..
>>
When in history other than during the roman empire where India contributed to anything worthy of the white mans gold?
>>
>>19267759
How to invest this in a way twill he to keep gold as a currency vs bit coin , ,like old vs new money.
>>
>>19268316
read the article
it is sourced
try google
its verified with photos and a proper inventory by the 6 government mandated curators

endless sources for verification + photos

so, seriously, please.
>>
there is also supposedly a sealed door in this temple that no one can open. Behind that door is a demon that holds some ancient evil. I wouldn't fuck with that temple
>>
>>19267759

pretty neat anon, thanks for posting
>>
>>19268418

>there is also supposedly a sealed door in this temple that no one can open.

thats a cute uninspired crap little legend someone made since 2011

its perfectly openable

they tried but realize that without a locksmith they could not open without forcing it (damage)

and so.....
when they arranged for a sufficiently skiled locksmith to open it without damage (huge, solid iron, intricate mechanism) it took some time for the red tape and his planning.... but before that was done the royal family with largest say in the matter got a court injunction and the door hasnt been touched since

so there is nothing mystical about it

worst possible thing behind it is cobras
>>
>>19268428
see that fucken statue?

thats solid gold, through and through
breathtaking, earth-shattering find
>>
>>19268418
here is the third of the (by far, than the rest combine) largest vault's (two in one vaults inf act) final door of three, 2 opened, this one is the "stumbling block"

amazing work, and hasnt rusted at all for centuries, being solid nearly pure iron

i would open it in a heartbeat

and no demon can touch you in anyway unless The Living & Almighty God specifically permits it, and you have to be one foolish fool-hearty wanton anti-christian prolific boastful sinner for Him willfully allow such to happen
>>
Didn't bother reading the full article because I'm drunk and can't focus, but I've read about this place before
Isn't there one unopened vault? That's believed to be cursed? The one with the giant sealed metal door with spoopy snakes and stuff ??
>>
>>19268590
>>19268629
Yea this one I meant, don't you think it's a test for greediness?
>>
This is bullshit for the same reason that pirates treasure still being around today is bullshit. Any vast wealth, no matter how hidden or protected would have been taken by now. Someone smarter, or stronger, or with more men came along and took whatever was of value a long time ago and if there is any treasure it's only the scraps
>>
>>19268590
It really staggers me how this kind of christfaggotry can endure even when talking about ancient temples that are older than the scriptures they quote from.

Do you really think that if there were ancient hindu gods guarding this place they would give two fucks about "The Living & Almighty God" and the drivel you spout?
>>
>>19268668
The Supreme Godhead and the The Living & Almighty God is the same thing mate
>>
that's why all them pajeet hindoo gods have like 3 elephant heads and 15 arms so they can go around stealing everyones shekels and bring it home and smelt it down for solid gold poo in loo :D
>>
>>19268652
It's foolish to think we have discovered everything already.

Every year there are still a couple of remarkable finds.
>>
>>19268324
spices n sheit my dude

it was the jewel in the crown of the british empire for a reason
>>
>>19268590
>ancient centuries-old door in India securing a treasure vault
>decorated with fleur-de-lis
I've seen this faggotry before.
>>
>>19268287
>t. assmad nigger
>>
Hindus are good people.
>>
>plundered by Muslims
>plundered by Britain
I seriously doubt any vast and ancient (material) treasure exists in India.
>>
>>19268287
>no realistic way to raid that shit
>Indians aren't even using it to improve their shithole
Those two facts render it down to the status of a fairly galling curiosity.
>>
not gonna take the time to read the article, but
i've been there, it's a cool place. Normally it's not open to non-Hindus but bc I know enough shit about the pantheon and it was a special day for Vishnu, I got let in by a monk after talking shit about how we're all living in God's dream and he took me on a tour. I didn't see the infamous sealed door though. Supposedly there are serpents in some of the vaults. I took that as a possible hermetic/esoteric reference to a possible entrance to hollow earth, because i'm literally nuts.

The royal family palace adjacent to it is cool too, great woodworking.

If you end up there, go to the restaurant right across from the temple gates- best spicy keralan curry I had during my month there
>>
>>19269510
unless it is supernaturally protected...
>>
Is there a designated shitting vault?
>>
>>19269867
Yes, it's called India
>>
>>19268807
>it was the jewel in the crown of the british empire for a reason
You mean the literal crown jewels were stolen from the Indian nations.
>>
Someone has given that Wikipedia article a good polish with a whole load of hyperbole - the amount of bias written into it is staggering.

Also, some of the sources are extremely non-credible - one is a link to some home decor website, for Vishnu's sake.

OP, India is pretty cool, historically and culturally. You don't need to go around making shit up.
>>
>>19268668

>anything being more powerful than or older or superseding the the Father of the Living Christ

>the gospel only having power or speaking of things only from its earliest human-recorded times and onward, not eternal, past & future

you are confused
>>
>>19268845
oh
i see
and you know everything possibly knowable about the FDL including things not another human on earth does, nor could that have been made on the doors LATER

amazing
>>
>>19269510
there are photos and many journalistic concrete sources/accounts and an official govt of india mandated catalog-inventory of the 1st 4 of the 5 vaults they emptied and refilled when done with inventory

this not some "yarn"

>>19269543
>>Indians aren't even using it to improve their shithole

the intense dogmatic universal societal superstitious fear renders that nigh unthinkable
>>
>>19269867
with its extreme wealth & prestige & reverence, you can bet you'd be lynched for that

>>19270843
see
>>19268356
and
>>19271402
seriously
>>
no more interest?

pfffffft
bump
>>
>>19269784
holy-moley
amazing.....
thanks for input
somehow i have never had a single bite of anything curry in my life.... may need to seek out nearest indian rest.

oh WOW, there is one local!
i m going there asap
>>
Is there any literature in there?
Artifacts of forgotten civilisations?
Otherwise I'm really not interested, who cares about money?
>>
Conquering India was the Spanish destiny.
>>
>>19271914

>Is there any literature in there?

no....
no parchment or manuscripts it seems
though quite much inscriptions on many of the items

>Artifacts of forgotten civilisations?

YES, very very much so
for instance a few 100k gold coins from 200 BC rome, in PRISTINE condition
>>
>>19271953
Rome is hardly forgotten though.
As for inscriptions they could be interesting though it's probably wishful thinking that any of them could shed light on vedic society.
>The presence of a gold plating machine is also yet another unexplained circumstance
This raises alarm bells though, i'm assuming your indian?
>>
I'm actually really interested in this temple. Right now, in hindu mythology, we are in the age of Kali the demon, the Kali Yuga. This is the last age in the cycle and the most evil and dark one. My theory is that Kali is patiently meditating behind that door, manifesting as many evil things as possible. His eternal abodes are gambling, liquor, prostitution, slaughter and gold. So when the time is right, some yogi master will open the door with the right mantra and unleash kali. The Kalki will come on his white horse to save us all. Notice how closely this parallels the Christian myth of Jesus on a white unicorn defeating the anti-christ.
>>
>>19271970

>This raises alarm bells though

absolutely
but proves nothing to certainty
until a good fraction of the major/large objects have been pierced by a qualified metallurgist in a out-of-sight location to confirm they are solid

>i'm assuming your indian?

not at all

this should have implied that:
>>19271910

and:
>>19271980
ah yes THE Kali i recall especially from indiana jones and temple of doom (pulling heart out of live man, doesnt die, lowered into lava)

but the entire temple is 100 percent dedicated and centered on vishnu, nothing else

>His eternal abodes are gambling, liquor, prostitution, slaughter and gold.

isnt it ALL evil things? including sexual indfidelity, greed, fraud, pride, etc?

also, see the end of this post (i was not joking AT ALL):
>>19268590
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.