[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concerning gangstalking and the identities of power pushers involved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0453.jpg (52KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
52KB, 460x460px
Concerning gangstalking and the identities of power pushers involved in gangstalking: I've recently observed and drawn the conclusion that those individuals with money and power gangstalking U.S. Citizens are not police and not elements of the government. (Other Targeted Individuals have purported this...)

This would imply a great deal of Barack Obama's innocence and also the innocence of other "Patriot Act politicians" like George W. Bush or Donald Trump.

The guilty party may be "the franchises" or "corporate America" attacking and trying to manipulate U.S. Citizens (like Scientology did so famously). I think it is more appropriate to deem their identity as "rebels", "rogues", "mafias", "gangs", "terrorists", or "foreign adversaries" like "foreign intelligence".

This is a groundbreaking revelation for Targeted Individuals because that means that our police and our nation are not guilty of these crimes and that we can trust in them a bit and that their authority is more legitimate than we have previously believed.

I believe that the gangstalkers are not part of the government or police but rather "criminals" and powerful "criminal elements of society", which explains their disregard for law and "war on U.S. Citizens"....

God bless America. The gangstalkers will try to use their money to hi-jack the American infrastructure like police or American businesses and The American 'family unit'.... Gangstalkers would probably also try to bribe police and courts... Gangstalkers will also try to trick you into thinking that they are police (See: St. Valentine's Day Massacre) or try to trick you into thinking they are part of the American government when they are not. I am sure they would rather have Americans ostracized from police and ostracized from the American government and ostracized from a sense of unity or a sense of comradeship with one's nation. (Also probably ostracize Christian believers from churches and family members from one another...)
>>
File: IMG_0472.jpg (243KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0472.jpg
243KB, 1000x741px
Glory be to the God of the Christians for teaching me this and showing me the evidence.

Trusting police and government (for the most part) lines up with what is prescribed in the Bible, so it makes sense. The Bible says something along the lines of "paying homage to the king" and "obeying established authority". 'Gangstalking' and 'underhanded intelligence operations' (like doublespeak or rogue harassment) is not 'established authority'.
>>
>>19267686
Anyone who believes in gangstalking if an fucking idiot. You guys are the worst. Really you stupid mongoloids are the worst.
>>
>>19267709
OP here...calling bullocks on this anon's post
>>
>>19267719
OP here. This guy works for the government and doesn't want you to know the truth
>>
>>19267733
you are not OP....I am OP
>>
>>19267719
>>19267733
>>19267738
I never had my thread hijacked like this.
>>
>>19267742
Not your thread.
>>
"Uhaul remark"

Piss off cunt. They say jump and you say how high.
>>
>>19267742
If you want to be OP start your own thread
>>
File: Red_Dye_block.jpg (3KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Dye_block.jpg
3KB, 500x500px
we're watching you OP
>>
File: hanzer.png (173KB, 891x441px) Image search: [Google]
hanzer.png
173KB, 891x441px
>>
Why do y'all think every biker with a tinted visor is in on gangstalking? I just fuckin commute and I get yelled at and told to take my helmet off because they 'know who my handler is' or whatever.
>>
>>19268904
It's a side effect. You begin to find it difficult to determine who is doing it and who is innocent.

>>19267686
>>19267689
I appreciate your honesty and space for discussion regarding this, but please be reminded that you should not come to conclusions about the phenomenon without evidence. The best clue we have is the alarming amount of posters found in each thread about this that click in to reply only about how OP should "take his meds" with a recurring psychiatric theme almost as if to push or advertise psychiatric medicine, as well as staunch opposition of the topic when if in fact they thought it was nonsense, they would simply not click into the thread to reply, as well as posters coming in to intentionally troll "just to be an asshole"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.