[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cult General I have this odd fascination with cults. I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: A mistake.jpg (129KB, 1024x653px) Image search: [Google]
A mistake.jpg
129KB, 1024x653px
Cult General

I have this odd fascination with cults. I like to study there beliefs and leaders in particular. what are some of the best obscure cults?

pic is shitty, and unrelated because I couldn't be fucked to search for anything
>>
You couldn't be fucked searching anything, yet you could be fucked making a thread asking other people to spoon feed you.
>>
yea OP bet you really like a spoon feeding i bet you dream of me feeding you with a spoon i bet you sit there jacking it off to a picture of a spoon with food in it i bet you dont even own forks or knife i bet its just spoons
>>
>>19267327
10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife
>>
Fuck you OP you spoon fucking degenerate
>>
there was a guy on /x/ recruiting for a cult called the Group of Seven a year or so ago. dunno how that went but i know several browsers became members
>>
>>19267416
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>19267421
what?
>>
>>19267436
You heard me, you piece of shit.
>>
>>19267438
say that to me at waffle house, not on 4chan you chicken dicker, and see what happens
>>
>>19267444
Fuck you, you cock juggling thundercunt, I'll kick your ass.
Also, checked.
>>
>>19267459
My get's are godly. Go get in a ground gutter you cunt sucking fuck nut. I love you.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (66KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
66KB, 800x800px
Neber change /x/
>>
>>19267465
I love you too.
>>
>>19267266
What's your flavor, OP? Sun or Moon?
>>
>>19267266
Cults are just scam artists exploiting desperate people, really not that exciting, just sad.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.