[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a feeling they are watching me and will soon show themselfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

i have a feeling they are watching me and will soon show themselfs for me.
i am too scared and i dont feel ready yet. what do?
>>
>>19267168
Now i just want everyone to listen up. Who else here feels this way ? They might be coming for real, or bluebeam has started.
>>
File: 1315316109082.jpg (22KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
1315316109082.jpg
22KB, 261x323px
>>19267168
>themselfs
>>
File: The Color of Pomegranates028.jpg (22KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
The Color of Pomegranates028.jpg
22KB, 400x297px
>>19267168
We have always watched you, you have always known this. You are sealed and selected, let go of fear...
>>
Put a card near your bed saying: i dont want you here get out. I heard that they are brosephs and think: if she doesnt say no, its consent. Also get a cat, no ayy would dare to oppose such a ferocious beast in closed setting.
>>
File: Waiting.jpg (17KB, 299x146px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting.jpg
17KB, 299x146px
>>19267168

Take your time. We'll be waiting until you're ready.
>>
File: 1489527698258.gif (404KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1489527698258.gif
404KB, 342x342px
>>19267168
kill yourself.
>>
>>19267192
it feel sometimes like they are standing over me
>>
>>19267168
They already came to me like last week, multiple entities residing within a group consciousness/energy field, it was fucking weird!

Hard to discern their intentions, some seem cool, others seem down right demonic/predatory, others seem neutral, all kinds of tricks being played.

Fuck, I think we've been taken over.
>>
>>19267237
Yes, they were literally in front of me, in another dimension, I could feel their energy though, not quite touch it, but there was a resistance.

These beings can't take physical/corporeal form, they manifest in the minds of those on earth who have bodies.

Not sure if they're looking for vessels/bodies for themselves, or just physical conduits and outlets for their information/agenda and what ever else to get out there into the public. Or if it's for some predatory self serving need of theirs.

Have some of us been chosen as ambassadors? Fuck.
>>
>>19267420
It's called schizophrenia.
>>
>>19267420
how do you see/feel them?
sometimes I see like something is ''floating'' in front of me like a very light cloud/fog.
i've reached my hand into it and it moves so i know it is someting real. i use to have a wierd feeling inside when i see these ''clouds''. it is always in my room i see them.
once i had a wierd feeling and i said out loud ''if someone is here pls show yourself a bit''
and 5seconds after i noticed the cloudthing
>>
>>19267423
Yeah, that's what I thought at first too, but corroborative evidence and ancient text, esotericism, hermeticism, occult knowledge backs this shit up.|

Schizophrenia is just a term used to label a mind with a hyper active third eye. The third eye allows communication between the mental and spiritual, thus spiritual entities, or inter dimensional entities - which these "aliens" really are, are able to communicate with beings who have activated their third eye and the resulting holy grail within themselves.

Either I'm absolutely fucking losing it and going batshit insane, or some deep fucking shit is going on.
>>
>>19267470
Hm, it's always in my room too, but I have a Sacred Geometric Mandala hanging over my bed which also serves as a portal for astral travelling in my sleep.

They seemed to have contacted me through my portal, came into my domain and occupied my mind for like an entire day or two.

It's not so much physical, but when I would close my eyes, I would see them and interact with them, we even played some kind of game/communication shit, it was like they were showing me an interdimensional wormhole or stargate or something, really vibrant colours, swirling, tunnel-ish, complex geometric, symmetry, numbers, complex math (beyond my recognition), frequencies, vibrations, etc

One of the beings was trying to teach me something in regards to conscious will power and controlling some higher part of yourself that I'm not even fully able to understand yet

Fuck dunno if I'm losing it or this is actually going down
>>
>>19267168
When I was a kid I was certain that aliens were real and would appear to me before long. Turns out both beliefs were wrong and I just watched too much tv.
>>
>>19267489
have you always been sober?
i want to take shrooms but im a bit scared i will open up something in me so i will be easier for the aliens to reach. like i said i don't think i m ready for them even if i want to
>>
>>19267498
No, I'm out there quite often.

Psychedelics will definitely take you to the next level, 5D holographic reality, all that kind of shit, so yeah, tread carefully.

If you're not ready, you're not ready, that's fine.

They kind of forced themselves into me LMAO, I guess I was ready and even over willing, but when shit actually went down, I was overwhelmed and couldn't handle it all.

So I've told them to back off and have set boundaries for right now LOL

man this sounds so fucked
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.