[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone on /x/ made a tulpa and it did not immediately go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0091.jpg (14KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
14KB, 220x200px
Has anyone on /x/ made a tulpa and it did not immediately go horribly wrong because i am tempted to acquire one
>>
File: 1466093971752.png (1MB, 1000x911px) Image search: [Google]
1466093971752.png
1MB, 1000x911px
I had one for a year (2014-2015).
Nothing went wrong, he was really nice and helped me with my anxiety issues.
>>
how do you summon a tulpa? sorry am new.
>>
>>19267208
You straight up meditate on personality and appearance and all the stuff a sapient thing has for a few weeks and then you have a mental being that grows and thinks based off your foundation you made
>>
Took over my host's body. Now I'm making my own tulpa as a former tulpa. How cool is that?
>>
>>19267217
Same kinda. I made two tulpas, and basically realized, Oh hey, they're kinda just me.

So now I just kinda converged them into myself and they live through me.
>>
i made one back in 2012 when the whole tulpa thing was kicking off on /jp/ and /x/

had her for 2 years

then i sorted my life and made friends, i realised that my tulpa was just parts of me born from loneliness.

they're therapeutic. nothing bad happens. they can't "take over" you because they're just you but purposefully separated and visualised.

also i'm 90% sure if you read this, all your tulpaforcing will fail since you need to believe completely or it doesn't really work.

shoulda been here a few years ago when it was big and relatively new
>>
>>19267216
Uh, sounds like Tulpas are simply thought forms, lmao.

Geeze, now imagine using that power for good or to actually influence life or maybe send some positive fucking energy towards something, or for healing.

Your thought forms have existences of their own, DIRECT THEM.
>>
>>19267145
schizophrenia.mp4
>>
I did this and after a few years I had a dream where angels stormed into a dream I was having, dragged me to a hall of divine judgement where the tulpa was the defendant, and then threw him in a dungeon under heaven where he sobbed and apologized to me for I don't know what. It all happened very quickly, and I didn't find out what happened, but I woke up without a tulpa and haven't had one since.

Oh, but I didn't call him a tulpa. I called him "this guy I like to imagine talking to, because I've imagined him with a pleasant personality and I think it's probably healthy for me to have a positive archetype in mind". I hadn't read about any tulpa shit online back then. So if this isn't a description of anything related, fuck, I don't know anything that would be related.
>>
>>19267145
tulpas are safe.. the horror stories on x are rp
>>
>>19267145
hi OP. Anon here.
did you ever see the movie jennifer's body?
well, once that movie released that is when /x/
starting getting excited about sumcubusses and tulpias. just a friendly FYI and a little background.
>>
>>19267145
companions are lame, just get a real person friend
>>
Could imaginary friends that children make be something like a tulpa?
>>
>>19270300
They are kind of related to imaginary friends, so it could be. Tulpas are more 'sturdy' I would say, because it takes more work to create/remove a tulpa than an imaginary friend.
>>
>>19270315
I see what you mean, I guess children imaginary friends are like a beginner/framework Tulpa, and when you're older you have more of an understanding of thoughts and yourself, among other things, therefore being able to fully make one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.