[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Through my experiences and in my opinion.There seems to be certain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 2020.jpg (146KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
2020.jpg
146KB, 384x384px
Through my experiences and in my opinion.There seems to be certain Tiers of awareness in dreams that you can only achieve, through having dealt with death in specific dream states, each Tier you are "initiated" into, through death, seems to give you a more expanded awareness, you seem to gain something, through losing yourself in extreme ways, it seems to be used to strengthens ones Character, test ones abilities and coping mechanisms, in the dream realms as well as here in the waking world.

You can then go on to have deeper and in depth experiences, that you could not have had, unless you went through the transitions needed to be there.

Obviously I can't fully express this experience in words, but I will do my best.

I became aware in this dream and was fully lucid, I found myself in this really large bath, more like a small pool, there was two female entities washing me, they were naked and so was I. I noticed I wasn't in my usual form. My first question to them was "who's body was I in?" they called me by a name I didn't recognize. The entities were really tall, kind of like a pale version of the beings from the movie AVATAR, as they were bathing me they had this really strange expression's on their faces and they made me feel a little uncomfortable, but I didn't want to break the lucidity so I just went with it.

All communication was telepathic, I kind of asked what they wanted to do, since we're lucid, they told me that they were cleaning me for my sacrifice. At the time I wasn't fazed, I just lay there and enjoyed their company, they were strange and hypnotizing. After they bathed me, they then painted some sort of pattern on my body. At that point I noticed the room, it was pretty amazing, it seemed to be made from pure Gold, with markings carved all over the walls.
>>
At some point they led me down this tunnel like shaft. We stopped at a stone structure with carvings all over it, the stone wall moved and the entities motioned for me to go inside, I went into the room, when I looked back the door was no longer there.

All of a sudden I got this feeling of impending doom, so I tried to snap myself from the dream, but for some reason, I couldn't, which made me question my lucidity and what sort of dream state I was in.

I started to move towards the end of the tunnel, and that's when this "Thing" that was about 50 meters in front of me lit up, the shaft came to an opening. Which I could see now because of the light that was being emitted from this being.

I made my way to the opening and that's when it dawned on me, the magnitude of the experience I was about to have. As I walked into the opening I fixed my awareness to This thing, it was by far the scariest thing I have ever encountered, ANYWHERE. Even on Dmt, and this was just a lucid dream.

I felt claustrophobic all of a sudden, the being seemed as though it was protruding from the wall, it had a multitude of faces, none of which I could completely make out, when I would look at a face it would appear somewhere else, there was a high pitched hissing sound that it was making. It was communicating through the hissing noise, which didn't change, it stayed at a constant.
>>
>>19266452
sounds like you're on your way to schizophrenia
>>
Its like it was looking for something, or watching my experiences, then, it found something and I just became frozen, like paralysis. One of the faces then extended out and came, face to face with me.We had a long conversation, but I forget most of what was said, "not everyone comes here" it communicated, it then implied that I chose to be there. And what I was about to experience was going to be beyond any death I had previously experienced, but out of it I will emerge greater, I was completely lucid and staring into the bottomless pit of this thing, and then it started to consume me, it felt like a physical and spiritual consumption.

I just felt something "drop" or crack, and there was just an overwhelming pressure, all that existed was pressure perhaps it was a pain or an emotion that was Alien to me, or that I had forgot, I don't know if it was pulling me apart or compressing me.

I could feel a Universal pressure, something far beyond any earthly feeling, or emotion. it was utterly and devastatingly powerful at the same time. It felt like I was in Pandora's Box with that thing, every now and again it would let me know it was there. Surprisingly, seeing it there with me gave me some sort of comfort. knowing I wasn't alone in this place.

I have experienced void states before that seemed much longer, this one was more aggressive but didn't have that eternal feeling. I felt like I was being washed in waves of chaos, maybe what it would feel like to be sucked into a black hole, just a speculation.

Out of the void state, I felt something coming together, it felt like I had achieved something. What exactly! I don't know, I came out of the state still lucid in a dream but I was in another place that resembled my room, I slowly watch reality fold back in around me till I was awake.
>>
>>19266467
In conclusion, and reflecting on the experience, I don't think the entity, the old one I encountered was neither good or evil. It seemed so far beyond our world and didn't share our earthly concepts. In fact, it wanted to remind me of their insignificance.

Reading this over, does the experience no justice, again, I can't express the full magnitude of the experience, however, I will say that dream states, are not something that everyone should be playing around in, because they take you deeper and deeper. And if you don't have your head screwed on, you might lose it. Or something else.

Altered states, dream states or ones induced are no joke.

>>19266467 I'm to grounded. But thanks for your concern
>>
>>19266452
Imo, you were in your own body of spirit. I believe those could have been Djinn, tricking you into sacrificing your dreaming body. They took it, and 'killed you' so you wouldn't go back for it.

>>19266460
I think you found something genuinely spooky.

>>19266471
>>
lol, yea. demons are fucking with you, leading you on a wild goose chase that will end in the lake of fire. do not entertain these experiences, they are real. these entities do not have your best interests at heart. they hate you. they hate all of us. they want to see you suffer, they want to see you damned because they too are damned. they will guide you along and blind you so that you willfully follow them to the second death which is the lake of fire, damnation for eternity. they are not your friends, they are not helping you achieve anything, they are not teaching you hidden wisdom, they are tricking you. they are liars. they are children of their father the evil one and all they can do is lie. you are in danger. do not entertain these beings. do not talk to them. do not listen to them. they hate you. they hate you so much. trust me, i've been there and if it wasn't for the lord jesus christ i would be 6ft under and waiting in sorrow for the day of ressurection for me to be led to the lake of fire.
>>
>>19266504
I had several vivid dreams after that the same night, a few of which were very lucid, I guess you can give it what meaning you want.

However, my dreams become stronger the more I experience. The more I explore fear or go into the unknown.

But yes indeed at the time I was petrified, I was lucid the whole time. I can't paint a good enough picture of exactly how bad it was.
>>
>>19266522
Fucking Christ fags. This thing is older than anything you can comprehend, if uour God does exist it probably birthed it into existence.

Anyway I just came to drop some OC. That's all
>>
>>19266538
I have had sever very scary dreams myself. The void and death in the dream symbolizes the illusory nature of reality. You didn't really die, and the dream world was just one world of varied experiences like many others. There are quite a few worlds and dimensions and experiences as I am sure you know. At the end you woke up, and get to reflect on what happens. I find it helpful to see dreams as if they were a manifestation of a certain energy, that can be shaped many ways. I usually see an etheric presence underneath it. Love and good intentions go a long way in how you will manifest experiences.

I find I am most susceptible to psychic manipulation is when I am disconnected from my heart and emotion. Most nightmares come and go for various reasons due to past lives and the stories of ourselves we have woven through time interacting with other forces or psychological projections. There are very real forces that challenge us as individuals, and as to our rights to continue survival.

Dreams can be hypnotic, keeping your higher awareness from facing the challenges completely. Fears that one could overcome while awake through reason, often come to life in the dream when one submits their mind to sleep.

For instance I find dreams of animals and reptilians is more primitive portions of mind and psyche processing emotions.

I believe that there is in fact a spirit world, a heaven, but the challenges and struggles of life are too precious to give up on completely. Self determination and facing the adversity, using oneself, or faith in god, to overcome any obstacle.

I find faith in god, and faith in love, with the love of my spirit guides to be the most assuring sign that things will work out ok in the end.
>>
>>19266557
You're such an idiot. You'll see the day you die what happens. Jesus Christ is God and you've been legit mind fucked by a demon into thinking it's old as hell when it's just a dead nephilim from the flood. You're a fucking retard desu.
>>
>>19266613
I didn't necessarily come for a dream interpretation, I am no stranger to these things, but I appreciate your

>There are quite a few worlds and dimensions and experiences as I am sure you know

Yes and you have to show a level of interest, a level of commitment in order to go deeper. You have to be willing to give it all up. Nothing was stolen from me, nothing is gone, through experience comes strength to go through even more bizare things.

I have dream states that I am the cosmic horror, I have dream states where I am the righteous knight, but I never still to the one narrative,
>>
>>19266642
>I have dream states that I am the cosmic horror, I have dream states where I am the righteous knight, but I never stick to the one narrative,

Stick typo.

>>19266618
I don't know if troll or serious, at this point, don't worry about me anon.
>>
>>19266651
I wasn't trolling. You're legit so deceived by this demon you've gone off the deep end. Pathetic. You do not listen to people who have been there already and gone through all the shit you've gone through and beyond that. Whatever, you have been warned, your blood is not on my hands.

www.holytext.org/gospel
>>
>>19266663
Can you say some hail mary's for me, I'm to busy not giving a fuck.
>>
>>19266663
You would have a seizure if I told you all the things I did in lucid dreams.

Everything is a manifestation of the one Nothing, there can not be two nothings. Nothing is a backdrop to everything. Even God himself. Its 2017, why do you still own a bible?
>>
File: VATICANEXPOSED-min.jpg (1MB, 2030x5305px) Image search: [Google]
VATICANEXPOSED-min.jpg
1MB, 2030x5305px
>>19266747
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

>>19266673
No. Hail mary garbage is catholic and it will introduce demons into your life. You do not have the eyes to see.
>>
>>19266841
What's with all the Christfags, been a while since I have been to /x/?
>>
>>19266747
This
It's so obvious, condition is unconditional.
Absolutes contradict.
Nothingness cannot lack itself.
Everything cannot include itself.
The perfect medium.
>>
>>19266988
If God is anything its Nothing, literally
>>
>>19267003
It's the only viable premise that doesn't lead to more doors
>>
>>19266841
get indoctrinated 75 iq christcuck. this shit is fuckin embarrassing.
>>
>>19267067
People can't be legit about being Christian anymore, is it really still a thing? I don't see to many people to know
>>
>>19266452
u know how interpretate dreams?
>>
>>19267276
Dreams are very complex, I don't attempt to interpret other people's dreams.

Become skilled enough at dreaming then the meanings are usually pretty vivid and clear.

Why do you ask?
>>
Yeah I know a lot about what you're talking about, the characters in my dreams give me lucidity quite often. They're usually trying to see what I'll do because I know it's just a dream. I'm trying to let go of all shame and see what I can come up with in terms of experience.
>>
>>19267543
Same I will report back
>>
you are so fucked dude. you are so decieved. you have no idea.
>>
Dude gets bathed nude by ayys, feels impeding doom, gets his soul crushed. Ayyy it was awesome. What a poor lost soul
>>
>>19267900
But he seems fine?
>>
>>19267905
Of course he does, wait until that's eternity because he chose to be there
>>
File: aXm3122xjU.jpg (77KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm3122xjU.jpg
77KB, 650x650px
I wish I remembered my dreams
>>
>>19267969
dream diary my man, time to start one
>>
>>19267721
Well just woke from another night of dreams, none of which were like the one I posted, but, I'm still standing. Im just curious when you say I'm fcuked what do you mean? You think Im going to hell or some bullshit
>>
>>19267314
Beause i have a really vivid dream like 3-4 years ago, and is bugging me since.
>>
>>19270342
Op here, as vivid and real as it was, never get caught up on any one experience. Have them and move on, no matter how profound they are.

It works for me.
>>
>>19266618

This is exactly why I can't take Christians seriously. So spiteful and controlled by anger while claiming to following a loving, forgiving, and all powerful God and son
>>
>>19270918
So you think that makes sense logically?

"This guy is angry, God must not be real."

That's retarded on a fundamental level.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.