[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanism general >joy of satan >anton lavey >etc What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Satanism general

>joy of satan
>anton lavey
>etc

What is the most correct form of satanism?
>>
File: varg punch.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
varg punch.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
Stop worshiping semitic deities.
>>
>>19266200
The one that recognizes him as a fallen archangel that runs hell.
>>
>>19266200
Go to bed Timothy, you don't want to anger your momma when she finds out you sneaked out of your room
>>
>>19266621
grow up
>>
>>19266705
*goat horn tipping intensifies*
>>
Anton is about magick and being free,
Joy of Satan is about serving God and call him Satan.
Anton is edgy, JoS is faggottory.
Anton is an occult atheïst, JoS is Christian Satanist who want to scare their parents by choosing to believe in the other guy (in basically still believes the bible but makes a different story of it, all in all, just a childish club really, like Disney Club, but for 15 year olds)
>>
Zeena was cute. Makes bretty gud music.

About all I have to say on Satanism.
>>
>>19266829
Is that her? If so she is indeed cute
>>
File: 1497270102737.jpg (88KB, 530x772px) Image search: [Google]
1497270102737.jpg
88KB, 530x772px
>>19266835
Yes
>>
>>19266200
you are quite edgy there op
>>
>>19266200
The correct form will be, to see religion is a clever trick of the mind, beter known as Magick.
Therefor a true Satanist studies and practice the arts of Magick, but because of this, is hard to get fooled by it. Resulting is becoming an atheïst.
By studying and working with the arts of Magick, other skills will come in reach of the warlock.
A warlock follows no religion, but trust on his own experiences with Magick. If a true Satanist does become part of a religious group, it is to trick someone, not rarely, the self.
>>
http://h0rus.com/darklily/
>>
In his younger days as a struggling student at Miskatonic University , the young Reverend Verthaine the Goth had to endure the daily taunts and barbs of his Inter-Dimensional Summonings professor Dr. Hellbreath, an avowed Satanist. Dr. Hellbreath would constantly berate Rev. Verthaine on his love of ERIS. The Professor would constantly tell him that Satan is more powerful that ERIS, and that black magick is far superior to chaos magick. After enduring an entire semester of such abuse, our young Verthaine had decided he had had enough. After a particularly nasty tirade against Discordian magick by Dr. Hellbreath, the young Verthaine stood up, held a golden apple in his hand and said that he could counter any spell the Professor could throw at him. As a hush fell upon the lecture hall, the professor chuckled and produced a worn copy of the accursed NECRONOMICON, and proceeded to draw some archaic symbols on the floor. He spoke words long forgotten, and the air shimmered above the lecture hall. The air began to stink of raw sewage, but still the professor chanted. A rip began to form in the Time-Space Continuum. As the professor was about to speak the final sentences that would release the Lovecraftian horror and seal Verthaine's doom, the good Reverend looked at the apple in his hand, folded up the chair he was sitting on, and tossed it at the professor's head. The professor was just about to say the final words freeing the ancient eldritch horror from the protective sigil he created when the flying chair connected, knocking him out. And after the Inter-dimensional horror (angered that it was prevented from truly entering our realm due to the unconsciousness of the professor) dragged the unfortunate Dr. Hellbreath back into it hellish netherworld, the young Verthaine took a bite out of the golden apple, placed it on the late professors desk, lit a joint and said: "Spell countered".
>>
File: 1498117575999.jpg (55KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1498117575999.jpg
55KB, 626x626px
>>19266200
I was a satanist once. But not like those faggy CoS losers or those anti semetic fake ass joy of satan (I mean the high priest is a woman so of course their beliefs make no sense).

Dont buy into the bullshit, Live your life in satans glory. Do things to better yourself, stay healthy, and stay spiritually alive. That means you should meditate every day, and thank satan for the success he's given you, he will break you down to test your willpower and you will suffer but overcome your obstacles and let no man or woman stand in your way and never be afraid to indulge, drinking, smoking, sex, food its all good for you but never do these to the point of damaging your body, it is unnacceptable because you are god and you shape your reality. Also take care of those you love and who love you in return, push them to better themselves. This is living your life for the devil. You will see the rewards of Satanism very soon. If you decide to promise your soul to satan, he will test you, test your strengths, he will exploit your weaknesses it is tough love but if you succeed you will be in His unholy favor. Feel his warm and loving presence surrounding you, but worship no god for you are the god of your reality don't ever forget that. Hail Satan.
>>
>>19267377
>worship no god youre god.
>meditate every day and thank satan.

Seems a bit contradictory doesnt it?
>>
worship Cernunnos instead
the god of the hunt
don't fall for LeVay/Baphomet
nonsense
>>
>>19267377
>(I mean the high priest is a woman so of course their beliefs make no sense).
Hey! I am a Discordian, we have no high priests, and our beliefs make no sense either!
>>
Free will making the choice of "good" much more valuable and meaningful?
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=77#17
>[...]
>Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

>Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.
>>
If satanism is a serious religion why is it posted on /x/
>>
>>19266200
None of them. Only Christ can save you from your faggotry.
>>
>>19266200
Grow up
>>
>>19267397
LaVeyanism sure has some valuable tricks to teach you, discover them! and move on (As Anton suggest anyway!! ).
It not without a reason people tell you is a waste of time. They want to keep the profitable skills to them selfs.
>>
baphomet is not satan you dumb
>>
>>19266200
>What is the most correct form of satanism?

Melting iron inside your scrotum
>>
where my satanist brothers at?
>>
>>19267397
Laveyism is cool in many ways but not really satanism.
>>
>>19269480
comet pizza, and various gay bars
>>
File: Apophis harem.jpg (366KB, 1584x968px) Image search: [Google]
Apophis harem.jpg
366KB, 1584x968px
Apophis worship.
>>
>>19270084
cringe
>>
>>19267390
Don't gotta worship my dad to thank and venerate him
>>
>>19266200
>The Church Of Satan
Atheistic edge lord's, who call "manipulation" and "scare tactics" lesser magick and psychodrama "greater magick". Pretty much atheism with elements of Darwinism mixed in, an ideological aspiration to become more like the "image of Satan".

>Temple Of Set
Believing that we should seek self-deification and that Set is the pinnacle of what we should aspire to become, this is more grounded on a more realistic path. Foundations in Crowleys Thelema, along with Ancient Egyptian magick systems. I have a soft spot for this.

>Order Of Nine Angles
A more extreme form of Satanism. Based in Hermeticism, Neo-Pagan, and Neo-Nazi elements. They view human sacrifice as neccessary and have a magical system. I won't say anymore on them. Look them up.
>>
>>19272040
Based

How does one become an order of 9 angel
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.