[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I see paranormal phenomenon? >take psychedelics Isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 13

File: what the fuck.jpg (137KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
137KB, 800x712px
How can I see paranormal phenomenon?
>take psychedelics
Isn't that just hallucinating?
>No, psychedelics open your third eye and stuff
Come on, /x/, you can't expect anyone to believe this shit
>>
>>19265175
Nope, but don't knock it till you try it op.
>>
>>19265175
pay more attention in your dreams
>>
File: what's the scoop.png (583KB, 1012x901px) Image search: [Google]
what's the scoop.png
583KB, 1012x901px
>>19265187
How can I see out-of-this-world things?
>ingest drugs
Isn't that a fake sensation created through the interactions of the narcotics with the chemicals in your brain?
>No, drugs bring into being metaphysical concepts such as other-dimensional organisms
Come on, paranormal board, get real
>>
>>19265200
What are you even saying to me right now?
>>
>>19265200
God damn it with the hippies on this board...
>>
>>19265175
I dont know what to tell you op, drugs or you could give yourself head trauma.
>>
>>19265314
Or, you know, we can just admit that there is no "paranormal phenomena", and if not that, then admit that what you see with drugs isn't paranormal.
>>
>>19265238
It's al perspective what you believe may not be real but who cares drugs are fun.
>>
>>19265379
Drugs are fun. Then they become less fun. You take more then they're fun again. Process repeats until you're a degenerate out on the streets. Just wait til it happens to you too. Weed doesn't count either. We're talking hard drugs here.
>>
>>19265314
>Woooooooooow look at me Im a faggot and you should hurt yourself haha wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
C'mon man, you're better than this, I know it.
>>
>>19265175
Psychedelics make you hallucinate (technically pseudo hallucinate) but the important thing about them is that they raise your consciousness to a level you can see beyond the hallucinations to know reality. The material world, both the waking state and dreaming state is nothing more than a dreamlike hallucination, but your consciousness is in such a low state soberly that you can't see through the material world without yoga or meditation.
>>
>>19265398
Never take anything hard then, unless you consider Psychedelics hard.

That has literally all the bases covered for drugs, there is no reason to ever do anything else.
>>
>>19265700
So basically, you're saying,
"Psychedelics make you hallucinate, which raises your consciousness so you can see beyond the hallucination. The material world is nothing more than a hallucination (you included the dreaming state in that too you retard), and you can't see through the material world without yoga or meditation (first of all, yoga is just exercising and meditation is just not thinking so tell me how that leads to something metaphysical)." How does any of that make sense?
>>
>>19265238
Psychedelics have been used by shaman for 100s of 1000s of years they certainly heighten senses that we usually ignore and shared hallucinations are pretty difficult to explain without the existence of the occult, that said dropping cid won't make tree spirits and fae and shit appear
>>
>>19265772
Shamans are a terrible example since they are leaders of primitive cultures and don't know what the hell they're talking about. And what senses do we normally ignore, pray tell
>>
>>19265789
Just fucking eat some drugs for fuck sake anon.
>>
>>19265828
No, I won't do it.
>>
>>19265830
Then enjoy spending the one fucking brief drop in the bucket of time you get between the two deaths never knowing what this really is.
>>
>>19265747
>you included the dreaming state in that too you retard
You are still in the material world when you dream, as you are absorbed in the material energies. Reality is not spiritual, reality is spiritual. Any state where you cannot tell what is real is called dreaming, whether it be in the waking state or sleeping state. So you are dreaming all the time as you are in the material world all the time and not the spiritual world.

>first of all, yoga is just exercising
This is a misconception. Hatha-Yoga, the most popular form in the west, is popular for its health benefits but such physical benefits are consideted by real yogis to be secondary. There also exists higher yogas such as Karma-Yoga, Jnana-Yoga, and Bhakti-Yoga. Yoga literally means "union" or "linking up". The primary goal of yoga is to withdraw the mind from the senses and achieve union with the divine, thus experiencing the spiritual reality.

>meditation is just not thinking
Meditation isn't simply just not thinking, that's a part of it but you must know the overall purpose. The purposevof meditation is attain a state of pure consciousness called Turiya. The mind is material, where consciousness is spiritual. Thus when all the material influences are eliminated from consciousness, one experiences the spiritual reality.
>>
>>19265837
What are you talking about? You're literally wasting your life taking chemicals thinking it's something deeper. Stop it man, you're making me sad.
>>
>>19265238

On the contrary lsd has chemicals which stimulates nodes of connection within the brain that normally would not interact with each other to do so.

Get your facts straight jim
>>
>>19265843
No, I haven't taken anything in 5 years.

You are making me sad, not trying the best thing this life has to offer.
>>
>>19265840
Reality is not material, reality is spiritual*
>>
>>19265840
>You are still in the material world when you dream, as you are absorbed in the material energies. Reality is not spiritual, reality is spiritual. Any state where you cannot tell what is real is called dreaming, whether it be in the waking state or sleeping state. So you are dreaming all the time as you are in the material world all the time and not the spiritual world.
Everyone on this board says energies because they can't explain what is going on. "Reality is not spiritual, reality is spiritual" That's a mistake.
>This is a misconception. Hatha-Yoga, the most popular form in the west, is popular for its health benefits but such physical benefits are consideted by real yogis to be secondary. There also exists higher yogas such as Karma-Yoga, Jnana-Yoga, and Bhakti-Yoga. Yoga literally means "union" or "linking up". The primary goal of yoga is to withdraw the mind from the senses and achieve union with the divine, thus experiencing the spiritual reality.
This is all wrong, because there is no spiritual reality.
>Meditation isn't simply just not thinking, that's a part of it but you must know the overall purpose. The purposevof meditation is attain a state of pure consciousness called Turiya. The mind is material, where consciousness is spiritual. Thus when all the material influences are eliminated from consciousness, one experiences the spiritual reality.
Again, no such thing as spiritual reality.
>>
>>19265851
Yeah dude, and they stimulate the nodes through chemical reactions. All my facts are straight, Bob
>>
>>19265857
>Reality is spiritual
Oxymoron, bro
>>
>>19265855
The best things in life are real, such as relationships and taking walks, for example.
>>
>>19265864
There exists two energies of God, one is the inferior material energy termed Prakṛti and the other is the superior spiritual energy termed Purusha. Any intelligent man can perceive a difference between a living man and a dead corpse. The difference between the presence of the spiritual spark within the body. Knowing this how could one possibly deny the existence of the spiritual? The existence of consciousness alone is proof of the spiritual.
>>
>>19265940
Alright, well, for anyone who doesn't believe in Hinduism, consciousness isn't really proof of anything spiritual.
>>
>>19265789
And the prize for most ignorant post goes to!!
>>
>I think because I know
/x/ in a nutshell.
Don't expect any answer besides "you just don't get it", OP.
>>
>>19265969
Concepts of the spiritual are also found in Taoism known as the Tao, Abrahamic religions known as the soul and as God, Buddhism known as Buddha-nature, many western philosophies such as Platonism, and so on. However it's not a question of belief in a particular religion or philosophy, it's a question of what is true. You can believe this and I can believe that but it it does not change the truth of things.
>>
>>19265979
>listening to shamans is somehow less ignorant
Have fun taking herbal medicines, not vaccinating, living in mud huts and getting cancer I guess.
>>
>>19265969
Additionally, youbshould know that one is composed of his true Self as consciousness, intellect, mind, and the senses. These instruments are listed in a descending order and so consciousness is the highest principle. Because the mind is above the senses, you cannot understand what the mind is by way of the senses. To believe that you can smell thoughts to understand what the mind is nonsense. Likewise, one cannot think about what consciousness actually is, such a thing is impossible. To understand consciousness you must meditate. Hence also why wisdom gained through experience is always better than knowledge gained by the senses, mind, or intellect.
>>
>>19265913
I've had many relationships and taken many walks.

Trips are just as important, if you don't trip once in your life i'm going to be very upset with you.
>>
>>19265997
>It does not change the truth of things
The truth of things is that we don't know what the fuck is gonna happen so I'll just live my life and you live yours, ok?
>>
>>19265255
exactly what I said
>>19265271
nigger
>>
>>19266167
>exactly what I said
and it doesn't make sense.
>nigger
hippie
>>
>>19265238
psychedelics are not narcotics. They interact on molecular levels with the synapses instead of prompting a massive release of endorphines or dopamine.
In microdosage of cubensis, vision becomes acuter and all other senses are heightened.
In humanity's prime in the massive civilizations of pangaea, the psychedelic world was embraced and used to it's full advantage.
The splitting of pangaea created the east and the west; the western world focused on harnessing energy and weaponizing it and the eastern observed it and lived with it and respected it

educate yourself before you arrogantly act like your reality is all there is to it
>>
>>19266037
Tripping can literally make someone into a vegetable. Knowing that, why the FUCK would I ever think about tripping?
>>
>>19265364
What do you mean there is no paranormal phenomena. The world is filled with evidence of this
>>
>>19266194
Such as what?
>>
>>19265175
Look up Tibetan Third Eye practices, these monks are able to communicate instantly across the globe without any form of technology, they can hold conferences and have all monks worldwide be present if need me.

Their Third Eye is fully activated, to the point where the holy grail over floweth.

The Pituitary Gland, the EYE of Horus, the All Seeing EYE, the capstone of the pyramid, all of this relates to the spiritual receptors in our brain.

Activate it yourself and find out, guarantee there's some entities out there willing to shook ya LOL
>>
File: 1498145858669.jpg (240KB, 962x962px) Image search: [Google]
1498145858669.jpg
240KB, 962x962px
>>19265830
You belittle the psychedelic experience but you appear intimidated by them.
If you have the experience, you'd just see some weird colors right? You'd prove yourself right.
Or you are indeed afraid of having the deeper understanding of the thin lines between worlds and you want to remain grounded. It is no problem. Some people like to live in la la land, you do you.
>>
>>19266189
>In humanity's prime in the massive civilizations of pangaea
Humans never lived on said continent.

>The splitting of pangaea created the east and the west; the western world focused on harnessing energy and weaponizing it and the eastern observed it and lived with it and respected it
So, you're just gonna ignore all of history then?

>educate yourself
Laughable coming from someone like you who thinks people lived during the time of the supercontinent and eastern/western civilization is based on it.

Maybe you've been taking too much of those non-narcotic psychedelics.
>>
>>19265877
gain a deeper understanding of physiology and chemistry and you will see through your current foolish beliefs
>>
>>19265255
Dreams are all third eye visions, generally, astral travelling induced by release of DMT from the pituitary gland aka THE THIRD EYE

Everything is technically a hallucination, if you want to think of it that way. I think of it as more of an illusion, a malleable fluid reality, but whatever.

Astral Fields converge, even this third density world is just a dense as fuck astral field/plane.

Control your dreams, control your reality.
>>
File: 1490565444842.jpg (330KB, 2033x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1490565444842.jpg
330KB, 2033x1350px
>>19265913
dreams are real too, aren't they anon. You'll say "no" but how can that be? They happen. You experience it. The human experience is the truest thing isn't it?
>>
>>19265364
Read The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley for fuck's sake
>>
>>19266014
Where are you getting antivax and spike cancer rates from shamanism? Care to link cause I've never even heard of this connection
>>
>>19266191
Tripping never turned anybody into a vegetable if they didn't take an absolutely ridiculous amount of the stuff. You can overdose on water as well
>>
>>19266194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjVkQvsBn4
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles
https://www.ancient-code.com/decades-after-its-discovery-the-betz-sphere-remains-a-scientific-mystery/
http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/03/did_the_cia_really_astrally_project_to_mars_in_1984.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperFunnyman001 (few videos here and there are obvious faked but several stand authentic)

These are really just a small portion of what comes to mind. You need to pour through the data before blindly proclaiming the nonexistent of unexplained phenomenon
>>
>>19266191
Can you name a few cases?

LSD and Mushrooms are the safest drugs available.

It has been a really long time for me, but don't let one bad story discourage you.
>>
>>19266216
homonids did live through the splitting of the continent. This is what I meant when i said humans.
What do you mean I'm ignoring all of history? It is a fact that western cultures goals revolve around the harnessing of energy whether it be atomic or combusting, and a staple of easter civilization revolves around using psychedelics to enlighten oneself. This is a truth
>>
>>19265175

Yes, it's just hallucinating.

Dopamine. Increase it, and you'll see and hear shit that's not there.

Shrooms alter sensory perceptions and give you "I taste colors" shit.
>>
>>19266201
see
>>19266268
>>
>>19266291
Psychedelic experiences don't catalyze dopamine spikes. They may be present due to the astonishment of the individual, but psychedelic compounds don't interact this way
>>
>>19265772
>that said dropping cid won't make tree spirits and fae and shit appear

wat? sometimes

Anyways, hallucinations aren't hallucinations, they're all the sensory date and input that our sober mind filters as it's not necessary to EGO, fight/flight, survival, procreation, etc.|

All of this other sensory input is of higher knowledge, high information, multidimensional, transcendental. It reveals the underlying fabric of reality, the patterns of creation.

It's all math, number, geometry, frequency, vibrations, form, music, etc, etc.

Look up Cymatics, that's the kind of shit psychedelics reveals to you on an intimate level.

The geometry doesn't lie, it's all around us, it encompasses us, it IS us, and it is so much more that we can't even comprehend.
>>
>just hallucinations
t. unenlightened

your entire perception of reality is filtered through your mind's standard functional mode

your soul is something greater - your brain is only the way your soul is currently plugged into the physical world
>>
>>19266303

I wasn't talking about psychedelics other than the Shroom part, which gives you synesthesia. It alters your sensory perceptions.

Dopamine agonists will give you the other experiences, such as visual and audible hallucinations.
>>
>>19266288
>homonids did live through the splitting of the continent. This is what I meant when i said humans.

And what great civilizations did they form? You mentioned those.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea
Because it was broken up millions of years ago. So, which early hominid built such a vast civilization and where is it now? Or even a piece of evidence?

>It is a fact that western cultures goals revolve around the harnessing of energy whether it be atomic or combusting
Amazing. So, druids and other religions didn't exist? The west was solely dedicated to going against nature?

>and a staple of easter civilization revolves around using psychedelics to enlighten oneself.
And where did this happen enough to be a staple? The real method was seen as contemplation and meditation. Psychedelics were never a widespread thing outside of a few religions and even then only for certain rituals. Indians, the Chinese, etc., did not have a major focus on using psychedelics. Just like the west did not focus on only scientific endeavors. Hell, the Chinese invented gunpowder and had just as many wars as the west did. So where was this enlightened culture that used these methods?

>This is a truth
Not even close.
>>
>>19266352
Ever heard of anthropology? In the gaps where there are no fantastic monuments or scriptures lie assumptions based off the conditions known.
It is known that cubensis had grown wild and that they enhance vision in small doses, so it is assumed that a symbiotic relationship forms between the two.

You like to nitpick a lot so I'll clarify that when I was comparing the two sides of western and eastern cultures I'm talking east and west looseley. I'm not cutting a line between continents I'm talking the farmland shamans vs the impierialistic dreams and bloody goals of western advancements.

The whole message of this point is that you have attached yourself to a culture and established it as a truth, when in reality there exists whole civilizations which live hand in hand with nature and psychedelics. Look where your culture mindset leads to the abandonment of nature to polluting the earth, and look where their culture leads. You deem them insignificant because they don't leave behind spiraling towers or massive explosions and that they don't live up to the glory you believe you couldn't live without.
>>
>>19266390
1. You said they left great civilizations. Where are they? What makes you think they existed? This took place millions of years ago. So, way before modern humans or, as far as I know, any fossils of hominids we found. So what hominids formed these civilizations when by all accounts we hadn't even gotten out of trees yet?

2. Where are these great civilizations that used psychedelics? And, if they are so grand, why are they not as successful as others?

3. I know you used east and west loosely. Because you are full of shit and know nothing of history, religion, or civilizations.

You're making shit up and talking out of your ass.
>>
>>19266421
Can you show me where the hell I ever said that the civilization before the continental break was a fantastic empire that left behind great monoliths and holy books? I never said anything like this. I expressed my opinion that the civilization of center pangaea was the prime of humanity in that the earth reamined pure, there were no large scale conflicts and at this point psychedelic culture was the evolutionary baseline. I don't feel like researching for you anymore so you can look it up if you want, but the great deal of anthropologists can agree this is the case

In broader terms, I see you like to veer off course, nitpicking syntax when your other points become obsolete, so now that I've clarified what exactly I meant, lets get back to you denying the psychedelic experience and paranormal phenomeon
>>
>>19266421
Don't waste your breath on him. He's woke, bro.
>>
>>19266449
not him, but
>In humanity's prime in the massive civilizations of pangaea
>>
so many dumb people in thios thread trolling it's an obvios answeer some on guys.

>oh look at me frog frog frog

yeah wel;ll here's some fucking food for thought "druges"

druges are the epitoimy of the 4th eye idiot.
>yeah that is sarcasm you dumb idiots come on

being this baited.
>>
>>19266449
See: >>19266468

You're flat out making shit up and can barely form a coherent point. Secondly, I never denied the paranormal. I'm asking for evidence for the claims you make. Not one of which you have even come close to substantiating. You are talking a lot of shit that is absolutely ignorant of the facts of how civilizations work, what they did, what pangaea was, that early hominids made civilizations there (after your claim that humans did got called out), etc. It is a fucking mess and should be a warning to anyone else of how much of a retard you become when you start taking psychedelics seriously. You are a joke.
>>
>>19266468
read
>>19266449
again. Particularly line 2
>>
>>19266495
Dude, everything you're saying is nonsense.
>>
>>19266493
Where did I make anything up? And what shit am I talking showing I'm ignorant to "how civilizations work"?

I already admitted my mistake of calling the early hominids humans. Stop picking on already settled issues. I've also never taken psychedelics but endorse them. I'm not at a good point in my life right now to have an experience like that
You're reverting to calling me a retard and belittling me instead of responding to any valid points I brought up
>>
>>19266349
Serotonin is the key here for visionary and spiritual experiences, natural DMT in the brain has an impact as well.
>>
>>19266502
Give me an example and stop pussyfooting around with "oh bro you're just so retarded it's crazy"
>>
Tfw believe in the paranormal but have never had a paranormal experience.
>>
>>19266513
I explained where you made things up. And then when I say to provide evidence for these civilizations or hominids making shit you don't provide any. You didn't even bother to make shit up like a spirit told you or you found a monkey with a remote control buried in your yard.

Come on, none of what you said makes any sense, the east was never all about psychedelics but meditation, just none of what you said approaches truth. And if you aren't on any hallucinogens then you should be. Because even those quacks at least try to provide evidence for the shit they say even if it is nonsensical.
>>
>>19266352
Nice, the western esoteric occult path is well more hidden than the eastern esoteric. The eastern esoteric path became somewhat mainstream and glamourized, as if they were so much more enlightened than those in the west... the west just didn't catch on popularity wise with the mainstream masses, and for some reason, it seems more obscure.

Two different branches of the same tree.
>>
>>19265175
>OP wants to know how to do something he can't fucking do
>Op denies all methods to do the thing he doesn't know how to do.

You really make a lot of sense don't you op?
>>
>>19266547
>You're flat out making shit up and can barely form a coherent point.
That's not really explaining.
And I told you to find it yourself, as I don't feel like digging through to find this shit, but let's just say I've learned this from almost 4 years of studying anthropology and ethnobotany so just take my word for it.

Again and again I explain that I'm not drawing a line between east and west, I'm just comparing the differences in popular cultural values in the richest (as in depth, not wealth) cultures of these areas
>>
>>19266554
I'm
>>19266513
and yes this is what I mean.
I'm not seperating the two worlds but was originally using it as an example that POPULAR culture of these places vary when it comes to endorsing psychedelic experience.
God these skeptic kids really take every punctuation mark literally and personally
>>
>>19266591
>That's not really explaining.
Because I did so already in several posts.
>And I told you to find it yourself,
You made the claims. But nice way to deflect having to provide evidence for these apparently amazingly intelligent hominids on pangaea.

>I've learned this from almost 4 years of studying anthropology and ethnobotany so just take my word for it.
Just take your word for it when you are saying nonsense? No.

>Again and again I explain that I'm not drawing a line between east and west, I'm just comparing the differences in popular cultural values in the richest (as in depth, not wealth) cultures of these areas

1. You distinctly made a line between east and west. You clearly said there was a difference between the two.
2. Give me one civilization. Give me a single great civilization in any of these areas that centered on taking psychedelics.
>>
>>19266519
Massive civilizations of pangea. I mean that speaks for itself dude.
>>
>>19266614
Christ just forget the entire pangaea mushroom symbiosis, it isn't getting anywhere. I explain this several times and am now getting frustrted like this is a kind of troll. I am kind of autistic so I can't really communicate this efficiently through this where you can cherry pick and extrapolate random things I say which you interperet in another way. sorry for not telling you this earlier
>>
>>19266638
I never said this. Look back and you'll find i just say that it was humanitys prime, which I correct now to the homonid prime, which i still consider part of human history
>>
>>19266234
Well since you believe in one pseudoscientific concept, I just made the leap and assumed that you believe em all since you're a retard
>>
>>19266661
I'm the troll? Asking for proof and not taking your word for massive civilizations on pangea from hominids older than fucking Lucy isn't a troll. Asking for a single fucking civilization that fits what you said is not nitpicking or trolling.

If you can't even try to back up what you say, then don't say anything at all.
>>
>>19266682
I don't believe in shamanism and I'm not a retard. I've never personally attacked you, so I'd expect respect as well
>>
>>19266684
Never said there were massive civilization. You are strawmanning me
>>
>>19266667
You said in this post: >>19266189

>In humanity's prime in the massive civilizations of pangaea, the psychedelic world was embraced and used to it's full advantage.
>IN THE MASSIVE CIVILIZATIONS OF PANGAEA

You did say exactly that.
>>
>>19266688
First, why even bring up shamanism if you don't believe it?
Second, sorry, I got a little excited, I didn't mean what I said :)
>>
>>19266700
At this point, it's safe to say he's trolling, so leave him
>>
>>19266700
Shit. My bad for saying you were wrong. thx for showing me. What i meant by this was that basically all of the apex hominid of the time likely gathered together into this massive tribe. Note the statistics and photographs or whatever that you want as "evidence" for this don't exist as I've told you before, anthropological understanding goes farther than just looking at fossils and artifacts but societal probability within the known conditions of this time
>>
>>19266333
fucking checked
>>
>>19266232
Every time you nutcases are wrong, you say, "Read this!" or, "read that!". No, explain it yourselves. You're the ones trying to persuade ME here.
>>
>>19266709
Because it's relevant to the subject
>>
>>19265238
This desu
>>
>>19266733
Alright well it's silly and I argued against it so THERE
>>
>>19266734
No matter how you slice it, this board will always say the same shit.
>>
>>19266600
semantics, man LOL

I feel you though
>>
>>19266614
Aztecs?

Egyptians?

The Vedics?
>>
>>19266319
> they're all the sensory date and input that our sober mind filters as it's not necessary
this. it becomes quickly apparent when you tap into higher consciousness that you're recognizing things your sober mind filters out automatically.
>>
>>19266700
Well, it's true, Babylon (much older than history knows, btw) was a kingdom of the west, stemmed from the pangea split I bet.

This caused a war between Babylon and the Vedas/Vedics of the East, both great, highly developed civilizations

I think this was when our cosmic origins were more apparent and different factions within the galaxy were meddling on earth and working out experiments.

We were once a galactic civilization.
>>
>>19266938
That's where the time being "high" comes from, higher state of consciousness, heightened awareness, elevation, being on a higher plane than regularly.

And it's true, with psychedelics and entactogens, at least.

It's all information ready to be integrated/deciphered/put to use, whatever. Thus why so much creativity and innovation comes from the use of psychedelics.
>>
>>19266914
They didn't center on taking psychedelics.
>>
>>19265175
I took lsd today and I felt very paranormal

/thread
>>
>>19267077
Good for you. It doesn't mean it actually IS paranormal, though.
>>
>>19265238
who says what is fake and what is not? according to quantom physics something must be observed for it to exist. a hallucination might be as real as a lamborghini is. now a hallucinatoon might be nothing like a lamborghini but a lamborghini is also nothing like a hallucination.
>>
YOU DO NOT WANT US TO BE REVEALED
>>
>>19265830
Good for you for not succumbing to peer pressure anon (even though you baited everyone with the question). If you want to be stone sober and experience paranormal things: stay in a house (or something similar) where there was a murder / suicide / murder-suicide/ death from fire etc. and see what you encounter. And don't try being a tough guy about it and spend one night and say "S-see! Nothing!" but rather keep an open mind. I promise you that you don't have to try to psychedelics to experience the paranormal.
>>
Most of my dreams involve video games I was playing the day before.

Is a ghost or an alien trying to tell me that melee weapons in Fallout: New Vegas suck?
Or is me trying to kill a radscorpian with a club some allegory for the futility of the human condition?
>>
>>19267828
What happens in those dream games?
>>
>>19265175
go to a haunted place and sit and wait
>>
File: wat.png (583KB, 1012x901px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
583KB, 1012x901px
>>19265238
How can I see things?
>use your five senses
Isn't that a fake sensation created through the interactions of stimuli outside out of us (which may or may not even exist) with our sensory organs and the chemicals in our brain, not necessarily more valid and worthy than the way a spider, say, perceives things, and also limited by our own conceptions of space and time which, without an observer, wouldn't objectively exist?
>No, man, we perceive things exactly as they are, we're not limited by the fact that everything is chemicals in our brain, our viewpoint is the objective one
Come on, skepdick, get real
>>
>>19267722
So how many nights am I supposed to spend in this fucking house where a murder happened?
>>
>>19268041
Finally someone who made a meme out of it instead of being a retard.
>>
>>19267386
Yeah, except for the fact that quantum mechanics explains the interactions of SUBATOMIC PARTICLES, and doesn't scale up.
>>
>>19268297
As many as it takes ;)
>>
>>19269390
Maybe I'll take a vacation there sometime then because I don't have too much time to do this kinda stuff right now.
>>
>>19265175
Tell me how I know you've never tried a psychedelic substance.
>>
>>19269456
Because it's a thread all about how I haven't taken them. But you feel so smart for figuring it out, huh? Bet you feel like such a genius, huh?
>>
>>19269644
Point is you won't know what to believe about psychedelic substance until you take them. You could get abducted by aliens, spend 30 years on another world and come back not knowing shit about what a hallucinogenic experience is like. "Hurrrr drugs" is not an argument, and no, to answer your question, nobody expects you to believe it. It fundamentally alters your mental state to the degree that it's impossible to believe it until you've actually bothered experiencing it.

Truthfully, no, it's not just hallucinating. I'm not saying it's paranormal, I'm not saying *what* it is. But it has far more effects than simply causing hallucinations. We already have dreams for that.
>>
>>19265175
You can't. You can see paranormal PHENOMENA, but not phenomenon because it's singular.
>>
File: ponder frog.gif (3MB, 413x487px) Image search: [Google]
ponder frog.gif
3MB, 413x487px
>>19268322
>>19269644
>>19267722
>>19267077
>>19266733
>>19266722
>>19266688
>>19266600
>>19266455
>>19266333
>>19266288
>>19265855
>>19265700
>>19265255
>>19265200
>>19269644

first off, great dubs and trips guts.
secondly, if you think the drugs are making your 4th eye come on out like a turtle in it's shell then you are wrong.

>"idiot monkey head shit for brains op is a dumb idiot i do not agree with him reEEEEe"!!

ok well look here, popssible correct thoughts may come from his end but ou do too just hold tight and read the posts until the agree ment can be met it's called having a conversation you noob...!

>wow i bet you're trolling

now here';s where im intreigued. they think im troll because i have all ther know-how in my language. but why don't you as well post the reply and get a post up about it?

also don't do drugs they fuck you up take it from me personally, i'm black.
>>
>>19269707
>popssible
>agree ment
>intreigued
>i'm black.

Checks out.

But seriously, don't take the advice of drug users who never did their research or did fucktarded things that even they knew would fuck them up.

Psychadelics are among the safest drugs in the world, taking them once or twice a year never hurt fucking anybody.

And we aren't talking about opening your 4th eye and knowing the truth, it's just another perspective that you can add to your current perspective.It's another piece of the puzzle among billions.

While you are young, take them, and then grow up and stop taking them. It really is that simple.
>>
>>19269731
you're an idiot lol what a stupid drug user idiot

>yeah i hate you too lol idiot have fun in psycho land retard
>>
>>19269731
>Psychedelics are among the safest drugs in the world
again, they fuck with your fucking brain chemistry.
>And we aren't talking about opening your 4th eye and knowing the truth, it's just another perspective that you can add to your current perspective.It's another piece of the puzzle among billions.
It's a false perspective and I don't need to consider it.
>While you are young, take them, and then grow up and stop taking them. It really is that simple.
It isn't really that simple because you can become addicted and then, you're done!
>>
>>19269767
I don't agree with the statement that psychs are totally safe because they can create PTSD or exaggerate / activate mental illnesses in individuals prone thereto, but they are the safest in the literal sense.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/may/23/study-hallucinogenic-mushrooms-safest-recreational-drug-lsd
>>
>>19269767
>addicted
>to psychedelics
You just exposed yourself as having zero knowledge of what you're talking about. Psychedelics are not addictive at all, and can even reverse alcoholism / addictions.
>>
>>19269767
>again, they fuck with your fucking brain chemistry.
Provide source.
>It's a false perspective and I don't need to consider it.
Explain how your perspective is a 'true' perspective.

>It isn't really that simple because you can become addicted and then, you're done!
No, there is no physical addiction to LSD or mushrooms, in fact you build up a tolerance so fast that it isn't feasible to do them often enough to build a mental addiction.
>>
Oh god this thread is cancerous.

You can't experience paranormal phenomena if you are pre-determined that there is no such thing.

If you can't free yourself from the shackles of materialism and you are dumb/gullible enough to buy into U.S drug propaganda, you can't experience anything bigger than life, let alone experience a good "normal" life. You are a lost soul.
>>
>>19269803
>Provide source.
It's common sense
>Explain how your perspective is true
Because there is no such thing as a "first", "second", "third", "fourth", OR "fifth" eye. It's all melarchy.
>No, there is no physical addiction to LSD or mushrooms, in fact you build up a tolerance so fast that it isn't feasible to do them often enough to build a mental addiction.
mental addiction IS FUCKING ADDICTION
>>
Just want to point out that hallucinogenic/psychedelic substances are neither mentally nor physically addictive and do not share traits with common opiates and heroin and the like.
>>
>>19269767
>>19269803
What psychedelics do is that they make your brain more active. It makes the parts of your brain "talk" with eachother way more. It isn't a werid foreign substance that creates something artificial and stupid, it just makes YOU experience YOUR BRAIN.

For exanple you see hallucinations because the part of your brain that deals with visual information is connected to a part that usually automatically (hidden from you) deals with this sensory information of shapes and colors. That's also why psychedelics cause feelings of enlightement (those a-ha moments), enhance creativity and sometimes cause synesthesia.
>>
>>19269840
>It's common sense
If it's common sense and it's the scientific consensus then it shouldn't be difficult to find something to back that up.

Lets be clear though, what do you mean by "Fuck with your fucking brain chemistry"?, Are you claiming long term effects?.
>Because there is no such thing as a "first", "second", "third", "fourth", OR "fifth" eye. It's all melarchy.
Read my post again, your current perspective is an illusion, we can all agree on this.

Psychadelics trigger another layer of illusion, a DIFFERENT perspective is all i'm claiming.
>mental addiction IS FUCKING ADDICTION
If you had any reading comprehension I said that a mental addiction isn't feasible.
>>
>>19269404
What is Time, anon?
>>
>>19269916
Something I don't have enough of to be taking long vacations into haunted houses.
>>
>>19269964
What are you doing instead? If you don't mind me asking..
>>
>>19270027
I'm doing Noneya
>>
>>19270152
lol my apologies, anon. I just thought you were serious about the paranormal, but appears you created this thread to be confrontational. Have a wonderful day.
>>
what a shit thread

op is obviously a nigger or a 15 year old american
>>
>>19270213
Actually, it's a good thread.
>>
>>19269809
>Look at how woke I am
Scram
>>
Ok. After reading the whole thread, I have decided to clear things up.

I am a major proponent of psychedelic use in the right way. The spiritual aspect people are experiencing is actually just an accidental for in the door most of the time.

Psychedelics, other than the use of enhancing perceptions, also has the use of distorting the perception of time. When you start using esoteric meditation techniques with psychedelics, especially DMT, you are accelerating the process. Instead of years in a cave, you can achieve it through occasional, or regular, sessions, and not give up living life to gain this knowledge.

That's not even going into the therapeutic uses for psychedelics.
>>
>>19270213
No, he just says it how he sees it and got to the heart of this thread's idiocy
>>
>>19265175
If you took psychedelics you wouldn't have to ask this question. Why not just shut the fuck up and stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.

Do the drugs or don't talk about them you fucking pussy.
>>
>>19265979
You!
>>
>>19269809
We don't want your kind here either.
>>
>>19267119
Why do you get to arbitrarily define what is and is not paranormal? If you really want to boil it down, every single paranormal experience is the result of chemical interactions in your brain. Drugs cause different chemical interactions in your brain, but the hallucinations are caused by chemical reactions in your brain nonetheless. What's the difference between hearing a spooky voice while exploring a haunted house or hallucinating a higher plane of reality because of drugs? Nothing, chemically speaking. So shut the fuck up you dork
>>
>>19265175

It's not hallucinating when you have verifiable scientific data.

Finding the paranormal can not be shared with other humans because they do not want to know, unless they have also seen on their own, on their own terms.

I don't need you to believe me, but personally, I've experienced paranormal that is as provable to me as gravity.

You do not need drugs to be opened up to these phenomenon, but you absolutely do need drugs for the more frightening phenomenon, chemistry and alchemy are always important to master magicians, although they may never do conventional drugs at all.

Seek out local shaman, if they seem like decent enough people to you after questioning them, they might help you see the truth if they feel you are ready.
>>
>>19271102
Why do you get to say that it IS paranormal, but I can't say that it ISN'T paranormal?
>>
File: sc.jpg (127KB, 1100x643px) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
127KB, 1100x643px
>>19265175
https://youtu.be/mhbjKizniOU?t=11m7s

Watch this video from a lecture of a PhD who actually does research and psychodelic therapy for decades. Taken in the right setting and mindset, psychodelics can lead to profound mystic, sacred even, experiences.

Shit is paranormal as fuck yo.
>>
>>19270520
If realizing that materialism is utter bullshit is considered being "woke", then yes, I am woke.

>>19270996
"My kind"?
>>
File: 58f898c9f0c44__700.jpg (80KB, 700x484px) Image search: [Google]
58f898c9f0c44__700.jpg
80KB, 700x484px
>>19265175
the most fucked up way for u 2 experience what ur desiring is this: right b4 u sleep make an affirmation to remember ur dreams; then, after awhile when u remember so many dreams 2 the pt where u cant tell the difference between reality-memories & dream-memories; after this pt, then make another affirmation 2 make sure u stay in between a half-awakened-state between dreams, & our 'reality' so that u essentially dream while conscious; basically try to 'fall-asleep', but dont sleep

have fun brother

>take psychedelics
>Isn't that just hallucinating?
;x
>>
>>19265175

DMT.
the ONLY substance known to man that is showing to cause consistent presence of aliens/"others" , some people say your furniture become sentient. Who knows.
But that feeling of "others" which are now revealed to you (i remember one account of actual furniture becoming sentient and you are aware of them as they move and sway and converse with you or each other).

I don't know. as far as I'm concerned we have no fucking clue how our mind works, and if we indeed are in a simulation like Musk thinks. which is plausible. These substances might cause us to temporary glitch out into reality. We can easily say "psychedelics is just that, effects your psyche" but ask yourself what is psyche, what is consciousnesses and where are we exactly.
>>
File: ddm.jpg (526KB, 1685x986px) Image search: [Google]
ddm.jpg
526KB, 1685x986px
>>19265772
>dropping cid won't make tree spirits and fae and shit appear

Take the challenge lol
>>
>>19272355
Ok, my furniture may have a mind of their own, but DMT chemically affects the brain. I want to know a few things about this:
1) How are the things you see on DMT real if it fucks with the brain on a molecular level?
2) Why do these beings only come to you when you're high?
>>
>>19265843
Everything is chemicals. You are chemicals moving around other chemicals, forming reactions, sending electrical impulses to yet more chemicals. Your chemicals interact with the chemicals of your phone or keyboard to send...yet more chemicals through chemicals to transfer an abstract concept of language to others to tell them not to take certain chemicals into their chemicals.

You're quite a silly group of chemicals.
>>
>>19272982
Ok, we're all chemicals, but you're a chemical that's wasting its life taking other chemicals. Stop it man.
>>
>>19265175
OP don't be a faggot haven't you watched sausage party? drugs let you talk to food
>>
>>19272996
Life is a concept created from strange loops of chemicals firing, causing themselves to fire again. It is an illusion. Anon above is correct, you seem intimidated by having the veil lifted as to how fragile your concept of "life" is.
>>
>>19273218
Ok dude, life is a strange concept but you're wasting it on dumb bullshit.
>>
>>19273267
Actually I was, prior to walking the path I do now. I thought as you did for a time, but once you experience the weird first hand with an open mind, things change. The drugs are such a small part, they merely show how thin the veil is.
>>
>>19273293
You do you man, you do those drugs. Me, I'm content with a job, settling down, and having kids. That's the life for me.
>>
>>19273326
What a waste of time.
>>
>>19273338
You're wrong.
>>
>>19273438
I'm not the other anon, i'm going to do the same thing as you, kids/family settling down.

But how can you be content to never try the greatest thing this life has to offer if there are basically no downsides.
>>
>>19273567
I am the other anon. Pining the tail on, "will no longer be content"
>>
>>19273583
Out of curiosity what do you plan to do long term other anon?
>>
>>19273603
I don't have to worry about long term like most people do, so I don't have many plans.
>>
>>19273567
I don't think it's the best thing in the world and I believe there are downsides. And also I don't believe that there is anything paranormal about it.
>>
>>19273654
Care to elaborate?, that sounds fucking great.

>>19273685
>I don't think it's the best thing in the world
Sure, that's up to you buddy.
>I believe there are downsides
Could you name some with some kind of respectable source behind it (I'm not too picky I won't backpedal and reject something unless it really is talking out of it's ass)
>And also I don't believe that there is anything paranormal about it.
Depends on your definitions I suppose, but to be perfectly honest if LSD isn't paranormal then fucking nothing is.
>>
>>19273817
I've only a few months. Not that great.
>>
>>19273817
>Sure, that's up to you buddy.
You're right.
>Could you name some with some kind of respectable source behind it (I'm not too picky I won't backpedal and reject something unless it really is talking out of it's ass)
http://psychedelics.com/psychedelic-drug-abuse/psychedelic-drugs-and-the-brain/ there it is.
>Depends on your definitions I suppose, but to be perfectly honest if LSD isn't paranormal then fucking nothing is.
You hit the nail on the head, there.
>>
>>19273984
Owned.
>>
>>19274033
You're confusing, and not in a good way.
>>
>>19274055
Woops, sorry, I thought you had only a few months to live, pardon me.
>>
>>19274064
I do, but I am not owned?
>>
>>19273984
>>19274033
That wasn't me.

Have a good one in the great unknown anon.
>>
File: 19vgo.jpg (135KB, 800x687px) Image search: [Google]
19vgo.jpg
135KB, 800x687px
>>19274079
famous last words
>i do, but i am not owned
>>
>>19274029
>The effects of psychedelic abuse have been found to be mostly while the user is under the influence of the drug. Generally, these effects wear off when the drug wears off and there are no lasting side effects. Some users, only a small percentage, will suffer from long term psychosis or side effects associated with their decision to abuse drugs that are psychedelic in nature.

Hit the nail on the head, there.

If you aren't willing to take these odds then I hope you don't drive on american roads.
>>
>>19274091
No, my last words will be, "STAND BY. ACQUIRING NEW HOST" hopefully the doc gets a good laugh.
>>
>>19274096
I don't drive on American roads, I walk on American sidewalks.
>>
>>19274155
nice dub
>>
>>19274125
That's awesome anon, make sure you practice your delivery of the line though.

>>19274155
The point
Your head
>>
>>19274229
This entire thread
You're baited
>>
Simple, believe.
>>
Hallucinogenic drugs do unlock your mind.
>>
>>19274557
Listen, if you told me that hallucinogenic drugs would unlock my chakaras and I'd have chi like in dragon ball, then I'd care. So far all I see is that you could meet elves and dwarves and shit. Boring!
>>
>>19274572
It's so interesting when you start to hear entities and spirits and demons.
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.