[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe I was visited by a shy but sweet succubus. I was half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1492027728494.jpg (3MB, 1500x2991px) Image search: [Google]
1492027728494.jpg
3MB, 1500x2991px
I believe I was visited by a shy but sweet succubus.
I was half awake in my bed earlier when I felt the presence something wanting to communicate with me. I cautiously asked it to confirm it was there, and soon I began to feel my hair being caressed, and the light pressure of a head resting on my chest. I felt warmth and a sense of longing and vulnerability, as if they were asking me to reciprocate. I asked who they were, and the name she gave was Matrilleou, pronounced "Mah-tree-lay-oo".
I stayed there with her for an hour, holding her whilst still asking about her, even revealing herself and allowing me to view her through my mind's eye to quell suspicions or fears I had about her, respecting my emphasis on safety. She claimed she was related to Tasheliu in a way. I cannot remember if she said she a descendant or merely served under her, but I know she is a lower ranking and weaker succubus who happened to notice my recent interest in summoning. Though she was a saddened to hear that I am busy and cannot be available much, I agreed to share her name, as she would appreciate attention or even to be summoned by one who is gentle. She has a very sweet nature and although I did not quite interact with her physically, I know that if I treated her kindly she would have happily returned the favor. I gave her a calm kiss on her lips before dismissing her, feeling her presence leave but with the warmth lingering.
Perhaps one of you /x/philes would like to summon her? She was quite lonely and at the very least wants to provide loving company to those who seek it. Also, we should begin compiling a new succubus codex to add names to as to add variety and to give a larger roster of lovely companions to complement the ones we have now.
>>
File: 1468808877900-0.png (70KB, 488x599px) Image search: [Google]
1468808877900-0.png
70KB, 488x599px
>succubus

Why when it come to sexual energy everybody think suc/incubus ? Why not a qtpi ghost, or an undine or whatever else.
But does that really matter ?

Do not waste your jing bro. (implying this is not rp)
>>
Me please
>>
Sounds like one of the "Little People" except the name doesn't match any names I know.
>>
>>19262805
She says she is a subordinate under Tasheliu so I can infer she is a lower ranked succubus.
I had been planning on eventually summoning Tasheliu so maybe that got her attention? Maybe Tasheliu secretly sent her my way as a substitute if she wasn't available? Either way, she was quite transparent and submissive.
As for energy, it was very comforting, with her providing more of a loving embrace rather than an sensual, arousing one. I presume she wouldn't have minded if things became sexual, but she seemed to appreciate attention and soothing feelings.
>>
>>19262914
ok i will bite, how do i summon her?
>>
>>19262909
What do you mean by Little People?
As for her name, I assume she's one of those 'lesser' spirits that mostly go unnoticed in comparison to the relatively more known ones such as the demons in the Ars Goetia or succubi in the Lesaile codex, which is probably why she wanted me to at least give out her name before she left.
>>
>>19262976
I am still learning more about summoning and am currently preparing a private space for conducting rituals before I seriously try my hand at working with spirits.
That being said, I suppose the usual methods for summoning succubi could work as long as you make it clear that you want to summon her specifically.
She seems to really enjoy cuddling and gentle touches. Not sure what she would like sexually since I didn't go that far with her.
>>
>>19262983
Sí aos or something. One of the old Gods of Ireland.
>>
>>19262788

The other week, I had an experience like this. I don't think it was a demonic spirit though, it was too gentle and calming of an entity for me to consider it an incubus (I'm female), I'm not sure what it was, but I felt a sensation take over me and I felt sexually stimulated . I was having sex, but with what? Any explanations here?
>>
File: 1486840683871.jpg (3MB, 2240x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1486840683871.jpg
3MB, 2240x3000px
>>19262914
Well, again, if this is not rp, be careful with what you do. Remember that a dealer gonna offer the first shot to hook you up, the same way a psycho bitch gonna be mellow and all before leaving with the house and half your bank account.
If they ask for something more than a good time then something will be fishy. And entities can be more tricky than human women.
Be clear on what this relationship will be. And learn a few banishing rituals and protective meditation just in case.

But as long as you both get what you want, why not ?
Juste be sure that is what you want !

Stay safe. Do not waste your jing.
>>
>>19263151
A wet dream?
>>
Is this a trap? Are you trying to get me to summon something that's going to rape me with it's barbed demon cock?
>>
As an update, she is aware that I am paranoid about things turning bad, to the point that it may have made her nervous, like I would have banished her if she said the wrong thing. However, we became somewhat casual in our conversation as I worked on my summoning area. My area is outdoors but is out of sight and easily concealed, so much of my work was cleaning out leaves and loose dirt.

>>19264771
Nope, just a cute girl who would like to hang out.
>>
>>19265075
Op, if you're lying I swear to god.t, this sounds like a gentle ride unlike the daily threads on this board
>>
>>19265179
Matrilleou's even more chill than I had initially thought, and I think she's sticking to me right now because I'm the one recognizing her presence the most currently. I let her know that, because of how I can overreact at times, I would try to get someone to try and summon her as I am probably not an ideal candidate right now. I was worried at first too, but I can tell you that she does pretty good at stress relief and comfort with a sweet nature and calm personality. I'm sure if she is charged with more energy and love she will be able to perform even better.
If that sounds up your alley then go for it, she's mostly just lounging around my house anyway.
>>
Do you actually see them or only feel them
>>
>>19265961
I am able to see her in my mind, and I can feel slight sensations of pressure or warmth when she interacts with my body.
>>
>>19266011
So its not real
>>
>>19266063
It's a weak form of interaction, especially considering she just showed up without prior notice. It doesn't always have to be dramatic or overt. In fact, for most people they just manifest in dreams or other altered states of mind where it's easier. Speaking of which, I have to go to bed, but this is definitely a novel experience that you should look into rather than dismiss on sight. I did once too, and missed out on much interesting and even beneficial information that I now take into account.
>>
I have had mixed experience with both dreams and body sensations that lead me to wonder if I have been visited by one more more succubus. I'm not sure that I even believe in their existence. But I have had a couple of serious relationships with females that were oiver sexual and ended badly and so I am left longing for a sweet bond like op claims. I would love to have a relation with a succubus even if it meant just someone sweet to share my bed with at night . I know nothing of their true origin or alignment but I want a comforting bond. Sometimes I have dreams of women some taking the forms of people i know some not. Some sexual in nature but some just the heartfelt experience of another's embrace and I'm able to feel the emotions so strong it's hard to take ...
>>
How do I summon a ghost penis to fuck me hard. That would be the dream.
>>
>>19266183
Can anyone relate ?
>>
>>19262788
What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.
>>
>>19265911
i would like to summon her man, do you have any advice on summoning her?
>>
>>19265961
dude you see and feel them in a dream or only feel them if half awake, they wrap their pussy around your cock and you eventually are allowed to flip them over and fuck them
>>
>>19262788
its called a tulpa op and i hate to break it to you but your schizo
>>
Pls how can I summon her let me know
>>
How to summon succubus?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.