[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/ i got a problem, for a few months this idea keeps popping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

hey /x/ i got a problem, for a few months this idea keeps popping in my head of performing a weird ass ritual. I can't discuss the nature of the ritual only that it isn't anything gross like fucking a goat or sacrifice of anykind. I asked my wife about it and she said its a pretty bad idea.

The thing is that if i do this thing i'll get everything i ever wanted and then some. Am i going crazy? Has anything like this ever happened to anybody else?

should i just go and do the ritual? i don't wanna lose my soul

pic unrelated
>>
>>19262355
>i don't wanna lose my soul
A ritual you don't understand shouldn't be enough to 'lose your soul'.
Go in detail, maybe it's a ritual someone already knows of.
>>
>>19262366
for some reason i can't talk about it without at least changing some details, yeah somebody allready kinda did it and well, money power, influence everything.

still were the fuck does it come from?
>>
>>19262372
so change some deets, whats the ritual?
>>
>>19262372
this some lazy ass larp op
>>
File: umtqowQj.jpg (481KB, 3337x1757px) Image search: [Google]
umtqowQj.jpg
481KB, 3337x1757px
>my wife
>>
>>19262397
i make a star, in every corner i put sygils of what i want, in the center i put a small weapon, i give it blood and then i start dancing around it and chanting what i want. i omited some details and changed some things but that's the gist of it
>>
Do it OP, it's okay to play pretend sometimes
>>
>>19262355
>The thing is that if i do this thing i'll get everything i ever wanted

this is ALWAYS a bad idea. OP, you're not going insane, you're just going retarded.
>>
>>19262423
are you 12
>>
>>19262449
nah man, of course i don't dance around, i just changed the details
>>19262447
shits going crazy yo, i even did some acid to calm myself but the idea won't stop leaving my brain
>>
can anybody answer me what the fuck this thing is?should i just do it? am i gonna lose my sould?
>>
>>19262423
honestly sounds like a pretty basic "all your desires" kinda ritual that many faiths and philosophies use as a catch all. dont waste your time, if you're not taking the life of an untainted soul or selling your own, what are you really bargaining with? what force will want whatever it is youre offering and why? you have to offer something worthwhile..
>>
>>19262497
well i thought about that, and if it works i could just spam his symbols everywhere, kinda like how masons spam the eye and the cube thing
>>
>>19262556
but what does he get out if other than people see a symbol they dont know the meaning or origin of
>>
>>19262564
what does saturn get if there's cubes everywhere, sure some people know about it but not everybody
>>
>>19262571
well... i feel like the masons and illuminati dont use blatant cubes as much as they used to, its all hidden iconography in plain sight nowadays, though still there are a good bit of people who know some theology and recognize saturns symbol on our money as being a direct correlation, being as he was the deity of monetary wealth and dissolution. first of all, who are you communicating with? supposedly they go slappy balls for worship so some name mentioning might get his demon dick hard for your offering
>>
>>19262654
so i gotta find out his name? how do i do that?
>>
>>19262736
communication. you cant invite your friend over if you've never met the friend.
>>
>>19262750
but its weird, these ideas just pop in my head, what if its just my disseased brain?
>>
You could go into full detail if you wanted to. Stop being an asshole.
>>
>>19262764
fuck around and find out man. i was pretty into demonic iconography, and different magicks. if its real to you than its fuckin real man, only you live in the world you perceive. if the only thing doing this ritual does is give your subconscious something to spark up for a confidence whenever you feel doubt towards yourself, then it still fuckin worked. ive learned from levayan satanism that magick is 95% building your reality and 5% not giving a fuck if it doesnt pan out. those two factors work off of each other. just make sure you ask yourself "how far am i reaching to believe this" every once in a while
>>
>>19262765
ok bassically it all happened a few months ago, these ideas just popped in my head, however before at night when i got to bed or sometimes just during the days, the space between my eyes feels weird. the idea to do the ritual popped a while back, but i've been to chicken shit to do it. a few days ago i told my wife, she's into ocult stuff, but then again she reads stuff by an old crazy guy called raven something so she isn't that reliable. ideas just poop in my head dunno why

what i want is the ussual spiel, power, freedom for my people crap like that as for the full detail of the ritual something tells me i just shouldn't tell anybody
>>
>>19262789
have you ever researched the principia discordia? might be of interest as it sounds relevant.
i have a question, who do you align yourself with as your people, creed, color, or class?
>>
>>19262355
If you don't want to fuck up, discussing the nature of the ritual would be a good idea. People here know more about it than you do, they can help you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.