[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >SOCOM combat veteran >engage darknightofthesoul.jpg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_20170708-032554.jpg (1MB, 1068x1565px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170708-032554.jpg
1MB, 1068x1565px
>Be me
>SOCOM combat veteran
>engage darknightofthesoul.jpg
>Turn to occult for answers
>Pour through Crowley, Grant, Hine, C humbley, Mark Alan Smith, Eliphas, Solomonic etc. for 2 years.
>Find no answers and very unspooky spooks
>Stumble upon O9A
>Leads me to TOB
>Realdealcanconfirm
>CIA Mk-Ultra top tier homebrew
>False Prophet
>Frank
>NOCTULIUS
>Would you like to play a game /x?
>>
>>19261898
TOB?
>>
what in Temple ov Blood has been most useful or interesting to you

can you greentext a particularly spooky experience
>>
File: 1494769562060.jpg (51KB, 400x354px) Image search: [Google]
1494769562060.jpg
51KB, 400x354px
liber333/

It is already watching you OP,

'Und er sprach, nicht ich bin der tiefste Abgrund der Euch umgibt,sondern die Leere die nach mir komme wird Euch ewig strafen bis das wir uns wiedersehen.'
>>
File: drill seargent grey.png (709KB, 557x901px) Image search: [Google]
drill seargent grey.png
709KB, 557x901px
>Not drilling punishment holes into your paddle to make the paddle less wind resistant because you're extremely fond of paddling
Do you plebs even /333/
>>
File: add.png (224KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
add.png
224KB, 652x367px
>>
>>19261898
is Temple ov Blood/liber333 some /x/ fan fiction?
>>
>>19261898
what is this shit
>>
>>19261898
>Pour through Crowley, Grant, Hine, C humbley, Mark Alan Smith, Eliphas, Solomonic etc. for 2 years.
>Find no answers

Well, either you didn't read them thoroughly enough, you didn't grok what you were reading, or you are retarded. Dunno what to tell you anon. Did you apply any of the stuff or did you just read? Because you should know from reading those works that 'spiritual advancement' requires equal parts study, contemplation, and action. Like, especially if you read them in that specific order, Liber ABA should have told you all you needed to know to turn the other works into actionable systems.

Alsop, Temple ov Blood is for edgy tweenagers, and the fact that you even say what you are saying makes me think you are here shilling for them. Like, as if they have some supreme secret key that surpasses all the greatest occultists of the last 5,000 years, when they are basically a juvenile Temple of Set, without the gnosis.
>>
>>19263709
Just because you have found some things useful doesn't mean it applies to everyone. Also difficult to ascertain whether TOB is real based on their minimal internet presence
>>
File: TOB.jpg (872KB, 1619x2175px) Image search: [Google]
TOB.jpg
872KB, 1619x2175px
Ich Bin Noctulius
>>
File: GREY.jpg (500KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GREY.jpg
500KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>19263735
There's a difference between not finding something useful and "not finding any answers." Nigga, if you didn't find any answers it's only because you looked but didn't see. Especially if you spent two fucking years reading these guys. Grant and Hine can suck a dick, but Levi, Crowley, Chumbley, and assuming in the "etc" are Aquino,Carroll, Westcott, et al, you have to be paritcularly inept not to find *any* answers. What were you looking for, the answers to math problems?
>>
>>19263795
Within the sinister tradition the idea is less about ceremonial magick and occult study, but rather communion with dark forces via extreme and continual ordeals and acts of criminality. Certainly there are insightful elements from the individuals listed (found the book of the law to be particularly interesting) but TOB offers much more for those so inclined.
>>
>>19263819
One idea in particular is the method in which demonic beings and dark gods are invoked - rather than emphasis on ritual and in line with the original ONA ethos one can apprehend such only through real world activity and not rigorous ceremony (such as the goetia grimoire tradition).
>>
>>19263826
One intriguing element is whether or not these beings are a result of psychology or are actual, intelligent entities. Used to believe the latter before receiving instruction from a certain alienic being with information of regarding person that only I was aware.
>>
>>19263819
There's a hell of a lot more to get from
>Magick Without Tears
>Clouds Without Water
>Liber ABA
>Liber O

Than there is in Liber L.

If your assertion is true, how come Temple of Set isn't going around joining al qaeda and making youtube vids where they wear masks and show off their 2spoopy4u altar and assault rifle? Or post pics of random shit smeared with blood? Because Temple of Set is 'Satanism,' a very successful version of it, I might add, but don't do silly stuff like that.(?) My very first intro to ToB was a video someone posted where the guy is essentially showing off his rifle. It screamed "Mom didn't hug me enough."
>>
>>19263836
>If your assertion is true, how come Temple of Set isn't going around joining al qaeda

Because they are an incredibly weak and inauthentic expression of the left hand path and sinister tradition. They are also not working with entities where such extremes are required.
>>
>>19263861
>Weak an inauthentic
What about the order, specifically, fits this description?
>>
>>19263870
Let me put it this way - if safe Satanism is for you I have no problem with it. But for those who crave real darkness and communion with nefarious entities much more spiritual vigor is needed.
>>
>>19263892
Well, rather than obfuscating, do you care to support your assertions that Temple of Set is
Weak
and
>inauthentic?
Because at this point all you have really done is say how your ToB that you are shilling so hard is *LE REAL DEAL* and everything else is just weak tea. Incidentally, you haven't provided any evidence to support that assertion, either.
>>
>>19263922
Their black magic is totally within a rigid moral framework and contains little to no transgressive elements. If you have read any of their MSS you could see this for yourself. If you have done your research (which you clearly haven't) you would see at the very least the obscene extremes taken in regards to insight roles.
>>
>>19263892
>communion with nefarious entities
to what end?
>>
>>19263957
The latter in regards to the TOB.
>>
>>19263957
>no transgressive elements
More like a matter of degrees. They certainly aren't joining terrorist orgs or killing people and raping children, if that's what you mean. They aren't constantly making videos to prove how edgy they are, if that's what you mean. you sound like one of these people who does "reverse kundalini" exercises and "Qlippothic meditations."
>>
>>19263961
To be Le Sooper Edgelord, because entities that listen and actually do what you want without wreaking havoc in the process are clearly overrated.
>>
what is tower of blood?
>>
>>19263961
Psycho spiritual transformation known as the harsh alchemical process.
>>19263968
Never really got into kundalini or qlippoth. >>19263974
Look at Lord Shiva for example. One can worship him for some material benefit but beyond that is unalloyed devotion.
>>
>>19263988
>Psycho spiritual transformation known as the harsh alchemical process.
so it's a burning the dross from your soul kind of thing? I can dig tha. In what sense are the entities nefarious if they're willing to work with you towards an unambiguously positive end? Or are you forcing the communion on them?
>>
>>19264001
http://www.harekrsna.com/philosophy/associates/demons/indra/visvarupa.htm
>>
>>19263988
Well I don't know any Saivites who worship Shiva in the same way Christians and Muslims worship their god. Monism is cancer, anyway. Syncretism is important. The fact that you think it must be
>either worship for some material benefit
>OR unalloyed devotion
Makes seems simple-minded.
>>
>>19264001
Don't bother asking, this nigga hasn't given ONE straight answer yet. Plenty of deflection, obfuscation, and "well just read a bunch of stuff, I'm not here to give direct answers to direct questions about the org I created this thread to shill."
>>
>>19264071
Sanatana dharma is essentially monism with several expansions of the same god.
>>19264001
The idea is less about spiritual purification and more about adopting the nature and proclivities of the beings being worshiped. Becoming a literal demon in flesh as well as securing such in a next birth.
>>
>>19264059
>http://www.harekrsna.com/philosophy/associates/demons/indra/visvarupa.htm

i don't follow your point
>>
>>19264100
>The idea is less about spiritual purification and more about adopting the nature and proclivities of the beings being worshiped. Becoming a literal demon in flesh as well as securing such in a next birth.
why would you want that?
>>
>>19264130
It's literally "reverse kundalini"-tier autismo.
>>
>>19264100
>implying an initiate of Saivism can't be an initiate of any other system or believe anything else
Whew lad.
>>
So far nothing interesting here... C'mon
>>
>>19264163
I didn't say that. It is still one divine principle
>>
OP: "Wahh!!! Real magic requires too much intelligence and willpower!!! I am going to be an edgelord for the rest of my life in the delusional belief because I cannot attain spiritually! Btw, I literally cannot stop sucking dicks!"
>>
>>19261898
>Would you like to play a game /x?

Let's go, play with me.
>>
File: deadtalib2.png (1MB, 817x602px) Image search: [Google]
deadtalib2.png
1MB, 817x602px
OP Here - Second time posting everyone else is not involved.

>OPFER : Insight Role : Pic Related

It is really quite simple niggers. I worked Qutub & Some of the Dragon Book. *Yawn*

I is really quite simple niggers. I worked Crowley's Garbage. It is a poorly designed PSYOP. *Yawn*

>I offer something more real and tangible.

>Protip: If you chant Diabolus from 3 a.m. - 3:33 a.m. while intensely focusing on Noctulius Sigil you will recieve a blessing.

Report findings.
>>
File: fedora jack.gif (403KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
fedora jack.gif
403KB, 500x373px
>>19263764
>Cold Steel
>>
>>19261898

Gee it's a really useful thing that everyone who claims to have occult knowledge is a vague and cryptic son of a bitch.

I guess they didn't teach you communication skills in the military.
>>
>>19265141
See>>19263819
>>
>>19262216
is it?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.