[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real or fake, what does /x/ think? http://www.majesticdocum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4315.png (931KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4315.png
931KB, 750x1334px
Real or fake, what does /x/ think?

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/pdf/som101_part1.pdf
>>
>>19261527

Bump

If this is real, and it looks pretty legit, then it's the most important document ever leaked to the public
>>
X disappoints
>>
A: I thought it was confirmed that MJ-12 in general was a hoax made by the govt to discredit the UFO conspiracy theorists they leaked it to
B: Ending the doc with an order form sure does undermine the whole thing
>>
>>19261597

A: What makes you think that?
B: Heh.
>>
>>19261561
Yeah the fact that an order form is on the last page for 'normal' leaks' totally confirms it's legit, lol
>>
>>19261726
>>19261597

How fucking stupid are you guys? That's how the website that hosts and serves up the content makes money. Is this real life?
>>
>>19261615
My understanding was that the US govt forged documents and sent them as part of a COINTELPRO thing. Doty sent them to Bennewitz, for one. The plan was to send bogus documents so that they could get easily debunked and tarnish the credibility of those who had received it.
>>
>>19262450
Thanks for explaining ads, you're a real smart guy who knows a lot of things and we're proud.

They stand to gain more money by selling their audience "real" leaked govt documents. The fact that this is something they're trying to capitalize on just makes it seem a little more plausible that this is a hoax. Does that make sense?
>>
>>19262491

No. These documents are found many places and I just happened to link to a site that put an ad at the end of it. The people who run the site are not the source of the document.
>>
>>19262482
You are thinking of project Blue Book.
>>
>>19261527
>>19261527
I want more pages is what I think, and if only I could read the dates better that were logged, I could compare it to the CARET program. So far from what I have read 7 pages in, it seems legit.
>>
>>19261527

Classified information is labeled using standard formats, and that cover doesn't appear to follow any kind of standardized classification marking system that I've seen before, so it looks fake to me. It's like they mixed a title page with a security classification page, which just doesn't seem right.
>>
>>19261527

Fake. If you look close, the header and footer lines partially continue across the metal binding.

Someone used a picture of a blank piece of paper in that binder. Added text on top, then added a filter to make it look like an old xerox.
>>
>>19263257
what qualifies you to judge about its credibility? (not pushing, just curious)
>>
>>19263655
why not print a fake book then in the first place...this seems way too of...printing fake documents isn't voodoo magic man
>>
>>19261527
Majestic-12 are now called SV17q.
>>
>>19263714
I have family very high up in the Military, Government, and one works decently high up at NASA. From what I've seen and read from this and heard/seen from them, I know for a fact we're reverse engineering alien tech, to try to advance our race.
I sometimes give my own opinion on topics like these just to try to steer people in the right direction. Sadly I can't help as much as I'd like, as I'd put my family at risk. But I try to say what I can.
>>
>>19261527

>no noise markings

fake
>>
>>19264380
Depends on the scanning.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.