[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo serious question. A couple buddies and myself are trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170707_142230.jpg (4MB, 3072x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170707_142230.jpg
4MB, 3072x4096px
Yo serious question. A couple buddies and myself are trying to experiment with the "the other side.." in other words we are trying to summon any type of spirits, friendly or not.

Does anybody have experience with summoning spirits?

>Inb4 chants and prayers
>>
>wants to summon spiritual beings
>discounts chants and prayers

lol get a Ouiji board and summon Zozo you punks.
>>
>>19261469
You need to take some serious psychedelic drugs and be a little bit insane
>>
>>19261469
it's just a feeling man, concentrate on money, water and cleanliness and feel the force on the right side of your body, or if you want the left concentrate on the moon, night time and drumming, you won't physically see a spirit but after a while you will notice your focus becomes reality
>>
>>19261502
you are a fucking idiot
>>
so do you think the hermetic monks just hole up and chant because they're all the same type of mentally ill?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.