[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At first it only looked like pictures were blinking at me now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1487223215523.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1487223215523.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
At first it only looked like pictures were blinking at me now and then a few weeks back.

Then they started to look right at me.

Now they make horrible faces like they hate me or the worth is ending or they're in great pain. Some are just soundless screams.

Almost every image and picture with people in it is doing it now except my picture.

What do I do?
>>
See a physiatrist you schizophrenic
>>
>>19261300
But there aren't any other symptoms, anon. People aren't doing it. I'm not hearing anything or seeing any other weird shit.

Seems super specific for schizophrenia.
>>
>>19261308
Schizophrenia can be eerily specific or overwhelmingly random. There's no rules to an illness that breaks your mind
>>
>>19261329
Well, I guess this sucks then. Maybe I'll see a doctor during the weekday.
>>
>>19261343
Incase it ain't the schiz, good luck OP you're gonna need it
>>
Why is the kitty so sad
>>
>>19261276
coming from someone who experienced a drug induced psychosis, don't dwell on it, don't try to come up with an explanation or look for more clues or find meaning, the further down the rabbit hole you go the worse it gets. I actually saw a photo of my mum shake her head at me once and it freaked me out, but don't think into it too much.
>>
File: tmp_24812-5snTb-1834018581.png (14KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24812-5snTb-1834018581.png
14KB, 250x189px
>>19261276
Try this--get three pieces of construction paper, colored closely to red, green, and blue like pic related. When you have 45 minutes of quiet time that you won't be interrupted, spend 5 minutes with your eyes closed, relaxing and letting any thoughts float to their surface. Then, just stare at the red paper for about 10 minutes. Let your self just zone out, possibly with a good soundtrack you like in the background. When you realize that 10 minutes have passed, stare at just the green paper for another 10 minutes. And again, once you realize that you've passed at least 10 minutes of time, switch to the blue paper, and allow your mind to wander while watching that color for 10 minutes. Don't drive until you've slept once, after this.

At the end of this meditation cycle, your eyes will be recalibrated to the natural color spectrum. Sometimes excessive synthetic light, such as from television sets, monitors, or LCD screens can desynchronize the visual cortex, leading to minor visual hallucinations. This manifests as negative emotions, which is just your body communicating to you that something is not correct with your visual cortex. This should work with only one attempt. If it doesn't, then actually probably you should see a psychiatrist, since even discussing it in person can usually elucidate the cause of an ailment.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.