[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, is /x/ just a roleplay and attention-seeking board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1492502055924.png (39KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492502055924.png
39KB, 600x700px
Seriously, is /x/ just a roleplay and attention-seeking board now? I've been away for a while. Is it worth me coming back?
>>
the Xenaissance is coming, we are almost there.
It will change everything, and the LARPers will find more pleasure in participating in it than they found in LARPing
>>
>>19260645
OP again.

I actually came back here to share some genuinely scary stuff that I've found on my travels, but desu I don't see the point. No offence, but it looks like /x/ is now exclusively retards.

Is it always like this now?
>>
>>19260659
Is it always like this now? Are you here often?

I haven't been here for about a year but iirc it was much better, apart from the Art Bell threads.
>>
>>19260664
You can ignore the idiots now as you could ignore them then. Post your shit, don't make me have to say it.
>>
>>19260670

those who were serious are now coming back with their new found knowledge, and now improvement in technology have allowed them to learn even faster and more

we are developing answers and logic that will push everyone further
>>
>>19260659
Are you threatening to create a new genre of memes? You better have some good artists for this Xenaissance. Don't try to force no Milhouse shit on us.
>>
>>19260673
I was going to post some information hazards, but I don't think I should. I don't want to be responsible for some retards' death because they thought it was just a meme and dug too deep.

Man this place has changed. So much potential... gone.
>>
>>19260694

>we are developing answers and logic that will push everyone further

>outsiders arbitrarily trying to push the minds of others with manipulatively formulated "answers"
>>
>>19260705
You don't have info hazards. What you're really afraid of is the ignominy of failure.
>>
>>19260710

>people have questions
>get mad when people provide answers and go off and conduct research to provide better answers
>>
>>19260705
The idiots can ignore you same now as they could before. The promise and hope is there, but if you only see it from lurking, then what was the point of lurking so long ago? A ton of shit gets posted every day that tons of people don't take seriously. They are no more endangered by any of the other information on this board than they will the new information.

You are not responsible for everyone's intelligence, and if you were, then it would be all the more important that you post what you have so that those who are willing to learn will have that opportunity.
>>
>>19260723
That wasn't mad, yo. That was distrust. There's already too many brainless postmodernites in the world pushing answers that don't answer anything.
>>
>>19260731

what is an "answer", what is its essence
>>
>>19260739
I believe in wrestling with god, which you - are -
not. Bon vivant!
>>
>>19260747

you do not seek enlightenment, only sensation
>>
As you can see from the replies you're getting OP, no, it is not worth coming back.
>>
Where have all the quality posters gone? 8 chins? God forbid, reddit?
>>
What would you like /x/ to be?
>>
>>19260645
>Seriously, is /x/ just a roleplay and attention-seeking board now

yes and no, its a roleplaying and attention seeking board strung together with the homeless guys you see on the side of the road screaming about the end of the world and Jeebus.

>Is it worth me coming back

No. Get out while you can.
>>
>>19260645

how many are shills purposfully keeping the board from becoming good, and that is why no amount of logic can save x

have you ever thought of this
>>
File: 1495392747307.jpg (51KB, 883x578px) Image search: [Google]
1495392747307.jpg
51KB, 883x578px
>>19260703
P.S.A
>>
>>19260645

only way to make /x/ better is to post your good shit you've found.

that said, just ignore them
>>
Nobody gets attention from /x/, people literally pretend to get attention from /x/. We're anonymous. We got nothin' but our breaths! We don't even have reputations to protect here, guys!

>>19260816
You're giving away way too much of your memetic history for free by responding in such a specific way. Be less predictable. People are living in your head rent-free.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.