[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At which point is it all just whishful thinking? This board that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: índice.jpg (7KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
7KB, 272x185px
At which point is it all just whishful thinking? This board that is.

What is the line?

Inb4 it's all wishful thinking, *tips fedora*.
>>
>>19260640
Atlantis is my wish. Literally everything that is Atlantis. I want to believe so hard.

Anything that gets me there is fair game.
>>
>>19260640
>At which point is it all just wishful thinking
about 75% I'd say.
>What is the line
Tangible or Logical evidence
>>
>>19260640

Ye dont seem to understand that we are about to change. you came at the right time to wittness it
>>
>>19260675
I don't think tangible or logical evidence is a good line on this kind of board. Just saying.
>>
>>19260675
>>19260680
>>19260679
Point proven.
>>
>>19260680
Maybe not, but I'm not necessarily here for "How can I become a vampire" or " I think my PS4 controller is haunted" threads. It can be all in good fun but the nuggets you want are those which have some links with reality.
>>
>>19260679

Is that so
>>
>>19260704
Fine and dandy by me. But the question wasn't "what the line for what you like, random anon".
It's about the entire board.
>>
>>19260640
OP here, since it seems nobody stiks to the question.

I meant the question in a personal way sure, but more in a way like "what's the difference between faith and blind following?", or in other cases in this board "what's the difference between that in which you believe and just senseless slander".

I obviously can't say in name of others, but I think anything that believed first by the heart and then by the brain has to be true in some level.
That's what I think separates what I believe and just random bullshit. That's what brings me to this board aside from some spooks also.
>>
>>19260640
I just want something to happen. NASA to find an alien artifact or ghost ship and announce it, someone finds bigfoot, we find out human civilization is actually millions of years old instead of thousands etc etc.

Something fucking interesting.
>>
>>19260789
On NASA, try searching the podesta files. Some random emails about this guy contacting the CIA or whatever about some dudes called "the celestials".

Other than that, though shit.
>>
>>19260789

the truth of how all these ideas originated is just as fascinating

as well as the history of computers, and studying math

look into India, the answers are there, and we still may yet find something
>>
>>19260801
>>19260789

watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJxgfRZV9n4
>>
>>19260812
>>
>>19260812
>>19261006
Aldous Huxley was weird, but I want to read that one book he wrote about LSD. Pretty sure it's "The Door of Perception"
>>
>>19260754
I came here for Esoteric texts. So far the law of attraction is working really well. Following the "Galactic Federation of Light" on a whim and spreading "love" through meditation also worked. I do this from a trial and error scientific process. If you want details I have a few. Most involve Project Stargate though or Quanta Manipulation through Vedic texts.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.