[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, I just woke up from what seriously felt like a prophetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

So /x/, I just woke up from what seriously felt like a prophetic dream. Not trying to be all "woo woo its 7/7/17, look at me everyone" but it seriously moved me.

What happened was my life in hell and heaven were shown to me and that last name of God was revealed. The nature of the dream seemed to indicate that it was for everyone, so Im wondering if anyone else had a dream like this. I literally just woke up like 5 minutes ago, and my first impulse was to chexk for threads on /x/, I'll describe the dream as best as I can if you all didnt just see the same dream.

But if not, where do I go from here /x/? How do you know if a dream is truly prophetic? Do I talk to a priest or some shit?
>>
>>19258831
Please tell me about your dream. I am very interested.
>>
I'm God.
>>
Tell the dream

NOW!
>>
>>19258831
My dream was two days ago. It looked like data rolling over my eyes. I felt my mind physically expand. A picture of bright starlight's took the form of a brain scan while maintaining the distinctness of being the Universe. Once I comprehended this was Universal Intelligence, it screamed in every voice I could process at once, "we are the light". After I managed to anchor myself back to my family around me, I held on to the ground. Of course "le big spoopy day" had to discredit this.
>>
>>19258831
Do not spake OP, hold thou tounge for a time I pray thee.
>>
>>19258924
>>19258928
Okay typing it up now, give me a minute

>>19258935
Nigga please
>>
>>19258963
Hmm then do so as you please
>>
>>19258831
People are going to shill, they sat on their phones and computers expecting anything less than doomsday to be nothing. It was great for me too anon
>>
In the first part of the dream I was in an area that was like my Nana's house, but modified a lot and with some new buildings built it. It was converted into the compound of some kind of fraternal organization. The whole scene was in tones of red and orange. In the fraternal org, there were meetings in this wooden hall, where we sat on rows of wooden pews, two opposing sides, one for the men and one for the women, and administration at the head. I forget much of what was said there but one line that stuck with me was "Just wait until you've been here 40 years", indicating that you'll realize its better to be in than out.

Anyway I guess I was the newest member because I had all these tasks and trials to do, but they all kept going extremely badly. I kept on grievously injuring the other members of the org, or myself, but it all seemed contrived, like it was supposed to happen that way, or that the members of the org were plotting it. There was a lot of extremely bloody scenes, but I don't remember much about details and chronology, other than at one point I was stuck inside a narrow, transparent cloth tube while a tricerotops kept charging me, and I had to scramble to dodge it.

Then the dream transitioned, it was my Nana's house again, but different. The scene was a cool blue tone. My Nana had a house right on the shore of a lake with a stony beach, but in this part of the dream it was all grassy and extended way out. We had pitched a number of tents on this grassy area, and some people went inside, while I and my brother stayed out to swim and wait for more people to show up. At one point my brother went skidding across the water, like on a wakeboard but with nothing towing him. When he came back in, for a brief moment everything was rendered in abstract geometric shapes, like you could change it at will. Then it passed, and I noticed the tide had risen, and waves were crashing over our tents, so we went to go fix it.

(contintued ...)
>>
>>19259050
The Galactic Federation said today would be an important day for peace and prosperity. They seemed to be right.
>>
>>19259069
Then the dream transitioned again, I was in the neighborhood I grew up in, on a very familiar road. The sky was a twilight colour, and everything was in green tones, and the moon was enormous. A vision of God as an old bearded man like in the classical paintings appeared on the moon and began to speak. He was kind of fading in and out along with dancing circles of colour on the moon, like a light show. He gave a long exposition on the history of himself and mankind, the way our relationship has changed over time. Honestly I don't remember most of it, but the one important thing he said at the end, he said it was time to give the final name of God, which is "We".

Afterward I stumbled home disoriented, and encountered some people I recognized from university, who called out my name. I was coy with them at first because I didn't want to seem crazy, but then quickly realized they had all seen the same vision (which is why I was wondering if anyone else had the same dream). We discussed it for a bit, there was a sombre mood, where everyone was humble and apologetic. One of them said "I really liked the 50 minute God infomercial" talking about the display on the moon.

Aaaand thats about it. I have no idea how to tell if a dream is legit prophetic, but It was far more vivid and memorable than my dreams ever are, and the name given, "We", seems to have that so simple and obvious elegance that "I AM" has. Also a snub to the jews who were expecting like a 200-something syllable name lol, nigga we going with one syllable.
>>
either you're all stunned speechless or you've left the thread...
>>
Sounds like some philosophical "God is in us all" bullshit. I assure you God's last name isn't "We."
>>
>>19259268
>tripfag
>claims to be God but "God is in us all" is bullshit

opinion disregarded
>>
>>19259285
>This

God represents all intelligence and power a the culmination of all states, beyond time and space. God is the energetic field void and the pertubations of space that are energized wave forms. God is complete Conciousness. Totality, and beyond. We are god, just separated.
>>
>>19258831
Yep. All you have to do is legally change your name to "____" Christ. Congratulations. Enjoy your free wine.
>>
i want to meet my soulmate. apparently ww3 will happen a day before i meet my soulmate.
>>
>>19259285
It's not an opinion, it's a fact. I will prove it to the world when I get my powers back.
>>
File: christopher-hirata.jpg (37KB, 575x600px) Image search: [Google]
christopher-hirata.jpg
37KB, 575x600px
>>19259338
Enjoying having your brain scrubbed?
>>
>>19259380
no.
>>
File: 6048885452_fcb8bab3861.jpg (100KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
6048885452_fcb8bab3861.jpg
100KB, 333x500px
*cringing*
>>
>>19259374
A God doesn't have to wait for powers. Especially not if they are the only one.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>19259394
>>
>>19259374
okee dokee
>>
>>19259374
>>19259394
Could you schizo LARPers get the fuck out already?
>>
>>19259374
Do a kage bunshin then
>>
>>19259077

Honestly, it doesn't seem like the typical prophetic dream, and it doesn't match up at all with what other suspected prophetiv dreams are saying. It was probably just a weird one. Sorry.
>>
"WE"
"W" + "E"
23 + 5 (Eris holy numbers?)

= 28

what does 28 correspond to?
>>
>>19259644
source?
>>
>>19259658
Nothing
>>
>>19259077
Stop trying to make people worship collectives. Collectives doesn't real. >:|
>>
>>19259666
sick trips \m/

>>19259685
I think names are more primal than concepts like "collective"
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.