[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the future everything will be LARPing Soon it will come to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x195px
In the future everything will be LARPing

Soon it will come to be realized that life will be boring.
Exciting things so not happen and cannot be induced to happen so
we will all begin to take LARPing to the next nevel.

It will pervade society, LARPing will take place on both a mass social scale and interpersonal one-on-one scale. Larp will be used to spice up life with family, friends, co-workers and even day to day strangers we meet only briefly.

A layer of larp will overlay society as a sort of augmented reality, to make things less monotonous as we go forward, and it will become more and more obvious how boring life is as the next few years pass we will embrace LARPing on a massive scale.

Will you support or fight against this?
>>
File: 1984_043Pyxurz.jpg (131KB, 1600x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1984_043Pyxurz.jpg
131KB, 1600x1103px
>>19257721
CIA is hiring boi
>>
File: 1496049596417.jpg (40KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1496049596417.jpg
40KB, 500x382px
The World is a big LARP already anon
>>
>>19257739

Faggots rejoice!
>>
Unfortunately (not really), neckbeards have trouble passing on their genes to future generations. Don't think larping as we know it will ever be a big thing.
>>
>>19257747
this
inb4 archons try to prove me wrong
protip: you can't
>>
>>19257721
OP can you imagine an authentic society that satiates all of those needs just by opening up possibilities the (((powers that were))) never let you dream about?
You could make the world less monotonous as you say by simply re-ordering society. If it were co operative then maybe there would be less hate and more free time for everyone but we have to move away from traditional economy for that.
>>
>>19257721
Uhh... i-it always has been!?? Ever hear of Sophocles, Aeschylus, Aristophenes?
Or Shakespeare, or kids putting on a play in their backyard? Families playing Charades?
>>
>>19257762

contrary to what your unwarranted self importance flooded brain thinks, nobody cares about your samefag pseudo mysticism memebyte
>>
File: 1496832348996.jpg (80KB, 1512x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1496832348996.jpg
80KB, 1512x1072px
>>19257775
You assume too much
>>
The world is already a larp brother, sooner you see and realize this the sooner you can be free
>>
>>19257778

I can also assume your so antsy today because you haven't had daddies pozload oozing down your throat.
>>
File: 1495388216392.jpg (10KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1495388216392.jpg
10KB, 255x255px
>>19257801
Wew lad.
I Love you too.
>>
>>19257775
tbqh nobody's opinion is as important as me, as nobody's opinion should be as important to you as yours
maybe you're projecting your insecurities into some random anonymous poster
>>
>>19257747
This will only become more evident.
>>
File: tumblr_ochftwiqdz1qfbhd0o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ochftwiqdz1qfbhd0o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x354px
>>19257837
Yes it will.
See you soon!
>>
>>19257801
I laughed but damn what kind of person says such a vile statement lmao
>>
>>19257878

Honey, there's nothing vile about it...

It's down there in your tum tum my love...

...all those cute thoughts of disease infecting the blooded anus...

The fathers gift keeps giving!

SON!
>>
>>19257808

Or I'm worried he's busy stating the obvious stroking his bloated belly in obese disease-land instead of being a fit young boi for daddy full of innovation and my pozloads...
>>
Life can be exciting, just not mundane, safe, legal, domestic, professional life. I recommend turning to crime, start with some petty vandalism until you're in shape and are decent at being covert, then maybe move on to burglary or pickpocketing.
>>
>>19257721
I believe the appropriate phrase here is "fake it until you make it." Is that correct?

LARP layers are useful for civillizations actuating technological singularities, in order to keep track of who is who in a society where increasingly everything is possible. The full actuation of the singularity, (technological or otherwise) is when a civillization masters 4d printing, which is the synthesis of stable matter from raw energy gathered from other matter to be used as a fuel for that synthesis, via transmutation.

Using only a few stable anti-matter molecules as catalysts, matter/anti-matter reactions can be put into a controlled cycle, transmuting one form of stable matter into another at light speed. The energy released from a matter/antimatter reaction powers the synthesis of a new sequence of antimatter catalysts, which in turn iterates the cycle, until all the matter serving as the fuel has been transmuted into a new form of synthesized matter.

With this process, anything can be made from anything, and so there is no effective difference between real life, and living in a live action roleplay. This physical planet, Terra, and the observed physical universe that serves as its environment was generated using matter/antimatter reactions, eons ago.

People who differentiate between real life and living in a live action roleplay are living in a live action roleplay where they roleplay as a person who believes that they are not living in a live action roleplay, called real life.
>>
File: Sour Patch Kids logo 2012.png (85KB, 304x320px) Image search: [Google]
Sour Patch Kids logo 2012.png
85KB, 304x320px
I was kind of thinking along these lines last night. We are living in a hyperreality, an existence that is seperate from our animal beings.

It will get to a point where anyone who wants to live "off the grid" more in line with nature and reality will be breaking the law. All land will be government owned, anyone escaping into the forrest will be breaking maximum camping days laws, killing animals for food out of season laws, collecting government owned water laws, etc. It will be impossible to not be a part of the system.

Fast food, candy, are hyperreal food, you find nothing like them in nature, they are somthign so sweet and delicious that our bodies will bloat themselves disgustiningly becuase we keep eating them.

Clothes, the way we groom ourselves, interacting policies, mating dances, the modern world is a spook. It is a meme. We are forced into a false reality.

The only logcial conclusion to this is to adopt your own hyperreal persona and play along.
>>
Sweet shit, people. I have been watching strange lights in the sky every night for days. Why do you losers want it to be boring so badly? I have mostly been tracking small planes and helicopters, but I started getting hardcore anomalies literally as soon as I started looking at all.
>>
File: tumblr_mncs1hj7Wl1qztcdbo1_1280.jpg (2MB, 1188x1617px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mncs1hj7Wl1qztcdbo1_1280.jpg
2MB, 1188x1617px
>>19257721
>when you're LARPing in a different way than the people around you and they get buttblasted and try to get you to stop
Why do people do this?
>>
Stop trying to validate yours and other people's ridiculous god damn behavior and over active imaginations.
>>
>>19258888
Mate, you should try hitting the bottle sometime. This ain't no race to share as much knowledge as possible.
>>
>>19259205
Terran humans have been led to believe that they are non-LARPing, and that the defining factor between LARPing and non-LARPing is that non-LARPing is when every person that the Terran humans are aware of LARPs in the same way as them, and that LARPing is when a person (or group of people) non-LARPs (or non-LARP) in different ways than the one way that the Terran humans have been led to LARP.

Also, blatantly LARPing differently in front of Terran humans who still believe that there is only one way to LARP, which they call non-LARPing, frequently causes them to go into psychotic shock, inducing fits of panic, and damage to their memory and sensory perception. This has been a major hurdle in bringing new ways of LARPing to the Terran social memory complex, as one of the possible side of effects of psychotic shock in Terran humans is to violently destroy the source of the sensory perception which triggered their psychotic break from perceived reality.

This reaction to unexpected behavior, resulting in a hypnotice trance due to psychotic shock and a break from perceived reality is not specific to the human strain of life, on Terra.

Here is a stoat using kinetic LARP to hypnotize its prey into submission:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ODEUK5sB5vE

Here is a Cuttlefish using photonic LARP to hypnotize its prey into submission:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l1T4ZgkCuiM

Here is Derren Brown using clothing LARP to hypnotize a Terran human into submission:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VTobS-09fBQ

I hope that my post sufficiently answers your question, and that my answer has been of service to your understanding of the Terran humans in this moment of your time.
>>
>>19259420
Here is an autist larping about larping to make you forget all about that he's larping
>>
>>19259510
Did you just assume my identity?
>>
>>19259519
nay
>>
>>19259205
Because getting buttblasted is part of their LARP persona.
>>
>>19259420

Nonlarp is baseline non-rapist mind functions.

The only success in most larpers world is fucking.

We call you degenerates, we call you animals we tell you we are on break, we tell you we're reloading, but you JUST DON'T LISTEN!
>>
>>19258185
By parsimony my version is more likely to be true
>>
>>19259578

Are you projecting you parsimony?!

Some people just want to watch the world {{SOMETHING SOMETHING DE JA VU! *WAVE*}}.
>>
>>19257721
This is already happening. People are fake and lying to themselves just to increase their social status. Their are neglecting and hurting their own hearts for "fame"
>>
>>19259603
>internet """"fame""""
Sir, do you know where you are?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.