[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm studying supernatural phenomenon in the modern era and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: zh2l7sgmagzy.jpg (288KB, 1106x650px) Image search: [Google]
zh2l7sgmagzy.jpg
288KB, 1106x650px
I'm studying supernatural phenomenon in the modern era and to that end am compiling a list of sightings around the world. I would appreciate greatly any assistance in this endeavor, so please share any sightings you have made. Stories are appreciated but all I require for cataloging is a location, a short description, and what you thought it was.

Thank you for your cooperation.
>>
spooky things that show themselves to normies/cameras are all fake, sorry
>>
>>19257557
That may be true. However, I am willing to take that risk. Historically, many people have seen strange creatures and phenomenon. My main goal is to compare things people report now to things seen in the past, to see what remains active, if you will. If it's always been fake, then it tells me what phenomenon are still a part of culture. If not, then it tells me what is still active. Either way I learn something interesting.
>>
>>19257550
Are you controlling for or measuring the potential that people see *SOMETHING,* maybe even something *supernatural,* but then attribute it as something else due to legends and stories that have been passed down?
>>
maybe this is not exactly what you're looking for, but Ra from the Law of One series suggest an axis tilt 20 degrees east was likely to happen. (The material is from the 80s).
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=59#24
It seems this may be actually happening, although it's attributed to ice melting.
>https://cosmosmagazine.com/geoscience/why-is-earth-s-axis-shifting
>From 1982 to 2005, scientists found that the North Pole was drifting slowly south towards Labrador, about six to seven centimetres each year. But in 2005, the motions of the North Pole suddenly flipped in three unexpected ways.
>First, the North Pole chucked a leftie and started heading east, parallel to the equator. It’s still heading east. Second, the North Pole more than tripled its drift speed to about 24 or so centimetres per year. It’s still drifting at this speed. Third, the Chandler Wobble changed phase, and so far, scientists have no explanation for why.

They also seemed to suggest that different galaxies have different natural laws.
Here:http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=13#13
And even more so, specifically about galaxies (logos) here.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=90#17
This seems to be supported by scientific paper
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/100909004112.htm
Another thing that came to mind is the CIA remote viewing of mars. :)
>>
>>19257624
When I have a larger data set, yes. For now I am just collecting data on creature and phenomenon sightings and encounters. In small data sets nothing means anything, but once I have thousands of points of data inconsistencies will be easier to track and evaluate. For example, if 40 people see bigfoot on one side of the US, and 1 person sees it on the other side, which is more likely: That bigfoot as a species is moving or that that one person saw *something* and misattributed it to bigfoot? Of course I acknowledge this scenario is simplistic to the extreme but it is just an example. Suffice to say I am not concerned with hoaxes and mistaken identifications until I have collected a sufficiently large amount of data. I expect to be collecting reports for the next year or two before moving on to the next step.
>>
>>19258699
Neat. good luck!
>>
>>19257550
>>19257577

Sounds a good plan, you also could make a map to see where education system fail.
>>
>>19257550
Cool pic, whose statue is that?
>>
The current pope was actually present for a Eucharistic miracle, OP. Is that the sort of thing you're thinking about?
>>
>>19260126
It is Shiva.

>>19260227
I am mostly interested in creature sightings, or phenomenon that could be attributed to creatures (fae folk/ gremlins/ what have you) but yes, documenting such things as miracles may be advantageous. Do you know when and where the miracle was? Was it before or after he became pope?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.