[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bet you didn't know there's a portal in your brain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: AE.png (2MB, 1153x1001px) Image search: [Google]
AE.png
2MB, 1153x1001px
I bet you didn't know there's a portal in your brain to get out. You get out in the spirit and go in and out and find pasture. Jesus is the way to be able to go to heaven thus in your mind there is a portal, and a mustard seed. But what mustard seed, can ever be grown, if Jesus the creator also with God didn't water it, considering Jesus Christ is The Word?

Before any dad could be a father, God was Father of Jesus before all that is, and also is eternal.
>>
File: 1499392303277.jpg (214KB, 1271x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499392303277.jpg
214KB, 1271x720px
>>19256942
>>19256942

you don't even have kids man stop posting
>>
>>19256942
Continue gods work anon, too many souls to let slip
>>
File: '.png (281KB, 452x407px) Image search: [Google]
'.png
281KB, 452x407px
>>19256957
>>19256962
When below is not like above, but they say above so below. So, ok, Lord, in Jesus name as Revelations, when we see the signs in the skies we seen many in the cosmos and the likes, let's correct it.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HuT6EHgr5c
>>
>>19256998
Checkmate, Satan. As above so below? Well, ok.. fine... The board's old.. We'll just make it, I guess as above so below... So, I mean ok, Jesus is coming then... You know what's written in the Holy Bible about that Satan one.... Checkmate in Jesus name.

And if I gave Satan power to be his old self, and to go and turn against his own people. If I said ok, fine, you're angry ok go, fight your own human worshipers in your onslaught. They do reap what they sow, so if they accepted Satan, they are humans who Satan hates, so they shall reap Satan. They will reap hell. For Satans hatred when he turns into an angel of light shall be a reaper unto Satan's own kind.

But those in Jesus are saved from the plagues to come.
>>
>>19256942
Praise our Lord. Come quickly Lord Jesus
>>
>>19256942
>Jesus

Stopped reading there m9

I'm sure your religion that started having many gods that converged into one that had a son must be true, it is also good news than the son of a dove was murdered so I was forgiven from some guy eating an apple millions of years ago.

If it were a watermelon we wouldn't have been forgiven.
>>
I sent myself on a suicide mission to earth to save humans from themselves which I made so how did they get so bad oh yeah that talking snake made them eat a fruit I said not to but I could have just put them somewhere differently but you know busy deity and all can plan for everything I guess oh wait if I'm good I should be able to and who the fuck let that snake in anyway I mean I guess I did since I made him and out him there it's almost like I had no idea what I was doing and am just a made up thing but nope totally real you guys just wait and see but don't hold your breath cause it's gonna be like any day wait week wait month wait year wait decade wait just don't hold your breath ok but it's happening you guys for sure
>>
>>19257964
Think we'll live to see it?
>>
File: IMG-20170702-WA0002.jpg (460KB, 1331x941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170702-WA0002.jpg
460KB, 1331x941px
God bless. I really want all /x/ to give up thier heretical magik and be saved. Do it quick
>>
File: IMG-20170702-WA0003.jpg (854KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170702-WA0003.jpg
854KB, 1600x1600px
>>19260030
Maybe, 9/23 might be start of Tribulation
>>
>>19256942
Tell Jesus he can die on a fucking cross. I'm not going to let him in to water it. He's lorded over far too many lies for me to tolerate any more of his shit.
>>
I am a vegetarian diet pills online and offline browser does not have to be a lot of fun tonight and tomorrow night to get you excited anymore.
>>
>>19260055
this is too small to read
>>
>>19256942
You think you're saving everyone with your human who was elevated to Divine status by other humans and his human attachments. Ask 'Jesus' his real name if he's even ascended.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.