[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The show Lazytown is set sometime after an extinction level event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: LazyTown.jpg (187KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
LazyTown.jpg
187KB, 1200x675px
The show Lazytown is set sometime after an extinction level event on earth. During the intro a drone's eye view shows the town sitting in the middle of a pristine, seemingly endless field of grass. Nothing is shown beyond the borders.

From what we have seen on the show, underneath Lazytown there appears to be an impossibly vast series of tunnels, with Robbie making his residence inside of one of the underground structures.

These tunnels are where the ancestors of the main cast lived for perhaps generations. Much like in Wall-E they lived a somewhat stiflingly cozy existence as the stricken planet healed. But one day, the planet healed enough and it was time to re-take the surface. Problems immediately arose akin to the Cave allegory. These humans had no idea what to do with themselves once they left their shelter! The shelter fed them, the shelter clothed them. The shelter was their entire life. So they kind of... Lazed about for a good long while.
>>
>>19256633
There a several of these shelters interspersed throughout the world. And always the same kinds of problems. The emerging humans are incredibly fragile. Prone to accidents due to not understanding the causality of the universe outside their existence below.

Thankfully these issues were addressed long ago when the first humans were fleeing the great calamity.
>>
File: IMG_7051.jpg (63KB, 504x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7051.jpg
63KB, 504x380px
>>19256633
>>
>>19256633
>>19256646
How high are you?
>>
>>19256646
Each shelter had a set time period for the residents to emerge. And this differed from shelter to shelter so there were not several shelters emptying at the same time.

The first ones to the surface had to assume a very important job. The first order of business was a fast rehabilitation themselves. This was accomplished via limited genetic engineering to give these 'heroes of humanity' a very slight edge. These enhanced humans then set about the world acting as benevolent protectors of the humans that freshly emerge.
>>
have you ever tried chemo? naaah nah
if you wanna be a villain number one, you have to get stage 4 cancer
now follow my moves, sneak around, be careful not to get cancer! no, dont touch that!
now look at this pancreatic tumor, that i just found, when i say go, be ready to throw. go! throw it on him not me! ugh lets start a fundraiser
now watch and learn, heres the deal, he'll slip and slide on this stage 4 cancer! ha ha haaaa. what are you doing???
have you ever the sound of a stage 4 tumor breaking a pancreas? no! would you like to???
>hey robbie! wanna go out on new years?
well uh technically nah
>>
>>19256695
this nigga just played too much fallout
>>
File: Robbie_Rotten.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Robbie_Rotten.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>19256695
Unfortunately not everyone could be helped. Some could not adapt to the surface and wished to regress back into the life they had known. Even becoming openly hostile to the rehabilitation agents that had been deployed to each of these zones.
>>
Okay whatever, but is the show any good? I'm not sure I've even heard of this thing before.
>>
This is just the story to fallout
>>
File: Future-Girls-cover.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Future-Girls-cover.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>19256633
What bugs me is the new Stephanie sucks, the look of the show still has that cringey, late 90's aesthetic to it (the show already looked passe back in 2004 when it first aired).
>>
File: 99833333.png (984KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
99833333.png
984KB, 1280x720px
>>19256633
God damn it's like you've never even seen the show...

LazyTown began as a storybook published in 1991 titled Áfram Latibær! ("Go, Go, LazyTown!") In 1996 they started bringing the book to life with plays and soon a television show, they both share the same story however the book and play shows more origin behind the actual town itself, LazyTown before Stephanie arrived was just as the name suggests, it was lazy, the book originally revolves around Stephanie trying to convince others it's more fun to be active than lazy

Let's take a look at the original inhabits of LazyTown

>Robbie Rotten
Lazy

>Stingy
Lazy

>Pixel
Lazy

>Ziggy
Lazy

>Trixie
Lazy

Now the mayor of LazyTown ironically ISN'T lazy, in the original books and play he is shown as an overworked mayor who is always zipping back and forth from places and appointments, in fact in the book series AND in the TV show they both talk and reference surrounding towns and even the president of the united states (Season 1, Episode 14 titled "My Treehouse") for reference, in fact the entire episode is about competing with other towns

In Season 4, Episode 13 Sportacus actually talks about traveling the world in his airship and even SHOWS proof of other towns, not only that but Pixel references his email pen-pal being from France in multiple episodes, also Robbie Rotten explains why he lives in the sewers like 12839819 times in the series

Also as the series progressed, they added more to the surrounding area including several towns seen off the distance

TLDR; You're stupid and full of shit, watch the fucking show.
>>
>>19256633
Interesting theory, but false: we see sportacus go to china in one episode.
>>
>>19256633
>>19259244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94QEsB6duAs

You can clearly see people in both China and France.
>>
Is everyone really debating over a children's show that's probably not even on TV any more? Lol plebs
>>
A pedophile's wet dream.
>>
>>19259349
you seem salty, i think you mean hebephile and even then its still not unless you just say that about any situation where a youngish girl is present.
>>
>>19259482
You sick fucks should really consider blowing your brains out
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.