[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I think I have an irrational fear of the puppet from jigsaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (111KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
111KB, 543x600px
/x/ I think I have an irrational fear of the puppet from jigsaw. Every time I see this fucking thing it scares the fuck outta me. Even downloading this image gave me the chills. It's weird because the traps in the movie don't scare me. Just this fucking puppet. Is this irrational? Please don't let me be alone here.
>>
>>19256360
>Is this irrational
Do you have a fear of puppet or just this one?
Has anyone beaten you with a puppet that looks like that?
If your answers are no then yes, it's irrational.
>Please don't let me be alone here.
Irrational fears aren't exactly something to be proud of, but many have them. you could always just avoid pictures of the fucking puppet. It can't be that hard, it's not like it pops up everywhere like other fears.
>>
The pig mask he uses to stalk and capture victims was way scarier tbqh
>>
>>19256360
>It's weird because the traps in the movie don't scare me. Just this fucking puppet. Is this irrational? Please don't let me be alone here.

He's somewhat of a godform - elaborately trapping and extravagantly testing subjects based on mortal suitability - it's natural to experience some form of awe and apprehension at godforms.
>>
It's designed to be creepy. Designing things to be creepy works. No mystery here...
>>
>>19256506
I'm with you on that thing get the chills everytime
>>
>>19256360
You serious?
like, no joke i always thought he's kinda cute in a way
>>
>>19256360
Fuck yes you are not alone
>>
>>19256360
>pale face
>black sclera
>red eyes
>upper sclera visible, usually a sign of aggression in humans
Of course it creeps you out, it was made to.
The one image that fucks with me is that version of smile.jpg where the whole pic is red and the thing looks like a grinning pig. It always gives me a sense of dread and I feel like my fight or flight kicks in, even though I know the story is just a shitty pasta.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.