[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OUIJA BOARD STORY EXPERIENCES. HELP NEEDED IF YOU CAN! >Be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
OUIJA BOARD STORY EXPERIENCES. HELP NEEDED IF YOU CAN!

>Be me
>15
>young and dumb
>going though normal teenage crisis
>obtained ouija board
> played with friends
> fake as fuck that time
> life goes on
>shit happened
> spirit talks all the time
> please help
> won't shut up
> happens when a whole different friend group is over
>please help

If you want more information reply or bump this post. Also if you have any suggested questions to ask the board. :) Thanks in advance!
>>
Does the spirit call itself anything?
>>
Calls itself luci. Hell it may be a crossdresser or just alittle fruity.
>>
Spoopy
>>
Why would you want them to stop?
>>
What do the spirits talk about?
>>
>>19255847
They keep coming up with lies of sorts. White lies here and there. I have no religion so i don't believe its demons or anything of that sort but my mind is open and up for suggestions.
>>
Singular spirit or multiple
>>
>>19255853
Random stuff really. Sometimes it gets dark and depressing. Other times it's hapoy go lucky jokes here and there. Like just a light hearted feel all together.
>>
>>19255861
Multiple. I get different vibes and sensations from each "one" I'm speaking with. But lately its just been "luci" that's the go to one i guess.
>>
Get rid of the board?
>>
>>19255893
I'm probably going to keep it for the heck of it!
>>
>>19255921
>Please help
>Naw I'm not looking for validation suggestions
>>
>>19256220
Derp *valid
>>
>>19256220
I made this board for help about the issue? Not for validation? If you dont believe it more power to you. But please read the board :))
>>
>>19256257
>>19256236
Oops sorry if i came off as bitchy
>>
>>19256266
All good just from what I've seen if this is something you're looking to explore, Ouija seems the wrong route. It seems both experienced and inexperienced who have tried advise against it (I have no personal experience). It's like showing your spiritual boner to the universe and letting all the ratchet spirit ho's go down on you and hoping you don't get the ghost clap. Just seems impractical besides the experience alone.
>>
>>19256523
I may have got the ghost clap...:(
>>
>get ouija board
>ask satan if i can have a succubus
>i fucknig die

never doing that again
>>
>>19256642
OMG IS THIS A REAL STORY?! all you wanted was the succ
>>
It's a fucking boardgame you fags
>>
>>19256257
It's a thread, not a board, you normie, straight-out-of-Facebook piece of shit.
>>
File: gary_busey_06.jpg (58KB, 700x529px) Image search: [Google]
gary_busey_06.jpg
58KB, 700x529px
True story guys...

>be me
>Be six years old in the first grade
>see commercial for Ouija, kids asking it questions, accusing each other of moving it
>get one at Toys R Us
>play with dad. He obviously moves it bc dad is a troll
>play alone. Nothing. Eventually I move it bc of boredom
>play with friends several times. FUCKING NOTHING. didn't budge.

Did i forget the batteries? i must not be very paranormal
>>
I tried to conjure the spirit of a dead girl once with the board, but I only got a couple pissed off Indians and a guy in his 50s who was killed by a car.
>>
>>19256671
no, sometimes they don't movie. The ghost will generally work best for the person who is the strongest "medium" for it.Sometimes it's nobody. Take turns asking it questions for a better result.
>>
>>19256523
I think it's the wrong route for some people and the best route for others
>>
>>19256676
Really?
>>
>>19256703
until someone accidentally contacts something that's over their head experience wise.
>>
>>19256703
Completely agree. Some react to things other than cardboard and plastic!
>>
>>19256694
This goes for any "paranormal" or supernatural thing.
>>
>>19256741
has it happened to you, or anyone you know?
>>
>>19255865
Yo got skitzophrenia
>>
>>19256838
Lol probably.
>>
>>19256843
It could turn into paranoia skitzophrenia which you really don't want so I recommend you go get it checked out
>>
>>19256847
Honestly if it continues I will. My well being is more important than any spiritual..? Adventure.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.