[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I attract aliens/ufos? I want to make contact for my own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

File: 1498169743522.jpg (48KB, 387x357px) Image search: [Google]
1498169743522.jpg
48KB, 387x357px
How do I attract aliens/ufos? I want to make contact for my own specific reasons, I might get into it if you care enough. Does anybody here know any ways (or have any relevant links) on how to attract aliens/ufos to yourself ???

Tldr; I want to get abducted or have alien contact of some sorts. How do?
>>
Apparently there is aliens on the "secret meme internet", but you have to watch out for the Galactic Pedobear.

I believe there are some ritual magic sources on how to commune with interdimensional beings/aliens, Grant Morrison said he did it. If you could look up where he talks about it and find out what source he's referring to, that might be helpful.
>>
>>19254943
Beware what you ask for OP. Not all is as it seems.
>>
>>19254978
Mmm yes, just what I was looking for. Ive already started that process by praying to kek, and reading his Bible over and over. Thanks
>>
>>19255037
I know, it could end with weird tests, etc etc.... But I mean, if I got the chance to interact with them. Or even just have them talk would be amazing. I've been amazed by other life for my whole 21 years on this planet, and seeing life not of this earth??? Amazing. (I know my sentence was a bit garbled, but hopefully it wasn't confusing.)
>>
>>19255059
You are making assumptions based off misguided information anon. While I agree with you on the wonders and amazement that is consciousness, I implore you to really ponder the consequences of what you are asking. Remember, just because something is not of this world does not make it benevolent.
>>
>>19255073
I understand that too.. it's just, you never know what they're actually like (people, animals, aliens, etc...) Until you interact with them. They may not be as twisted as we make them out to be. We as a species, are the most grotesque on this planet (i.e. all the evil shit we do/have done). We could very well be the most twisted species in the Galaxy, and they could be trying to tame us... Or it could be the exact opposite; were the most peaceful species in the Galaxy (if that's the case WOW), and they're all murderous savages....

The short way I could have said it; I never thought they'd be benevolent beings who mean me no harm, I've thought of the risks... But I've also thought of the positives. I know I'd be scared shitless, but that's the thrill of life.
>>
>>19254943
You don't find ayys, ayys find you
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
The answer is always more meditation

Not even joking
>>
>>19254943
go to area 51
use drones
= ???????? Profit?
>>
If you leave a dish a maple syrup outside over night. you'll come back the next day to find a UFO stuck in the syrup, that's your chance to enter.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-06-15-34-14.png (479KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-06-15-34-14.png
479KB, 720x1280px
Pray for it is while watching the ISS live cast.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream

Then check Twitter hashtags for UFOs and Google News 4 UFOs or aliens stories even YouTube for recent uploads they're out there I think I don't know if they're benevolent but obviously they don't want to wipe us all out at once yet I think they like to make contact if that's what we want but I don't know if we're ready yet I think we're very close though
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-06-17-22-19.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-06-17-22-19.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>19255037
Not Op, but I need to know.
>>
>>19254943
Go fuck yourself. You think aliens have time to deal with you? Do you know how much of a selfish cunt you sound like right now? fuck you pal
>>
>>19258242
Go be angry somewhere else cunt. I feel like you're angry, because of a failed life. Take it out on somebody else, not an RPing anon. Faggot.
>>
>>19258231
>Not Op, but I need to know.
>>19255299
>You don't find ayys, ayys find you
>>19256129
>The answer is always more meditation
>Not even joking

Be careful. It is important to remember the duality of nature and what that entails.
>>
>>19254943
You won't even remember it
I remember tiny bits from before and after mine but other than that it'll all be gone buddy
Don't bother
>>
>>19258657
I (OP) understand it could go either amazingly... Or extremely horribly. Hell, it could even start out great and end horribly for me. My curiosity outweighs my nervousness to be frank.

>>19258671
There has to be a way to spark your memory of at least some events though. They can't (should be able to) completely remove memories, only block them. What do you remember Anon? If anything.
>>
Anybody ever seen Ayyyys in person
>>
>>19258688
I was in bed and had a feeling I was being watched before I "fell asleep". Like I knew someone was outside my room. Shit, k was so obsessed with aliens I thought it was aliens.
I had a dream I was looking up a a metallic ceiling with colored lights, red green blue yellow. Surgical kind of air.
I woke up on my back with my legs straight up in the air and my sheets over me. My legs fell right down and I sat straight up and shouted holy crap.
I was in like 7th or 8th grade.
>>
>>19258709
That's pretty interesting, Anon. Do you remember hearing anything that made you think there was somebody/something outside? Has this kind of thing only happened once?
>>
>>19258736
I don't remember hearing anything, just kinda like seeing strange shadows and getting a feeling like someone is right outside my bedroom door.
It was only once that I can remember, I sleep like a fucking rock so I'd remember waking up like that again, plus I moved 4/5 years later
>>
>>19254943
What about channeling?
>>
>>19258765
But remember protections from negative thought forms or other incorporeal entitie.
>>
>>19254943
1- Wait until night
2- Go to a secluded, open place
3- Pull your pants down
4- Point your butt towards the night sky
>>
>>19258706
>Anybody ever seen Ayyyys in person
>>19258657
>>
>>19254943
Trust me, yo don't want to. Some of them can get quite...attached to you sometimes.
>>
>>19258801
/thread
Extraterrestrials fiend for that boipussy
>>
>>19254943
Be creative, be a unique mind.
>>
>>19259690
>Implying that's a bad thing

Bruh, I'd be a pet to an alien if they treated me like a Lab in an upper middle class family.
>>
>>19258761
Shit man, sounds like a time. Try going to somebody trying to evoke some memories!!! Shit would be interesting. I can make a Kik or what ever if you want somebody to talk to about ayys and shit
>>
>>19254943
The best way to gain something's interest is to be interesting. You have my interest, and you have made contact with me.

Hello.
>>
>>19259902
Upper middle class public face or upper middle class private face?
>>
>>19260162
Oh! I fumbled it! It's not until you're properly in the upper class that you get people who beat dogs in private and hug them in public. I hope my slander against the good mores of the upper middle class can be forgiven. That is the wealth bracket where there is money enough to lavish on a pet and not yet status enough to drive a person insane.
>>
>>19260153
Pls abduct me alienbro
>>
>>19254943
go out to the middle of nowhere NM or NV (no need to venture onto side roads.....I70, I80, and/or I40 will do fine).

Be out there at night (they like darkness) anytime after 10pm.

If they want you, they will let you know. Don't worry about being afraid, because you won't be.
>>
Listen to me closely OP. I promise this works..
When its super late at night, head to your nearest park. Find the play ground area and make sure to bring 4 powerful flashlights that are able to stand on the ground. Make a 4ft by 4ft square with the flashlights/ Stand in the middle of the square and take off your cloths. And look up into the sky while mimicking this sound over and over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h22wNd8wrh4
>>
>>19258242
If they think he'll taste alright, they'll bother.
>>
>>19260166

what
>>
>>19260180
Careful, they "eat" people. Tell you what you want to hear to make you feel "special" and "chosen", get you off on a side road to "see something wonderous", and then MUNCHMUNCHMUNCH
>>
>>19260225
Lol i met an alien once
>>
>>19260240
Wtf are you waiting for? You want to ramble about it so do it already
>>
>>19260225
Are you referring to physical consumption or metaphysical consumption?
>>
>>19254943
Why do you want to contact them?

I am interested in it too... I believe I was abducted as a kid... I have been always obsessed with ayys but the image of them scares me a lot.
>>
>>19260180
The experiments which required the abduction of human specimens from the rural United States ended in 2013. We have not abducted any specimens since them. Regardless, you do not want to be abducted.
>>
>>19260327
What about other countries?
>>
>>19260333
All abduction stories outside the US are either fabrications, rare attempts by us to claim more specimens than permitted by the treaty, or related to other groups. Anything abduction stories after 2013 are almost guaranteed false. The paradigm has changed.
>>
>>19260333
>INB4ET can't comment on an ongoing investigation
>>
>>19260347
Meh that's a lie. That or you actually don't know the whole truth.
>>
>>19260327
>>19260347
Am guy who said he met an alien
Can confirm govbro here is telling the truth
>>
>>19260327
>>19260347
Ayyyy, how's that diversification program going? Oh that's right, you're not going to need it anymore, are you?
>>
>>19260210
If you don't know, trying to look it up might scar you for life. Public face, private face.
>>
>>19260327
>>>19260180
>The experiments which required the abduction of human specimens from the rural United States ended in 2013. We have not abducted any specimens since them. Regardless, you do not want to be abducted.

You certainly don't, cuz humans are nothing besides food and /or specimens. There is no collegial relationship between humans and the "ETs". We are like bugs to them .
>>
meditate and sleep overnight at the high areas on the rocky mountains.
>>
>>19260625
Yes. But if the bugs are willing to sell each other to us, we are happy to buy. Treaty with the US government provides us utility. They keep the herd from spooking.
>>
>>19258636
Summerfag
>>
>>19260874
>sell each other
No. They either volunteer or not. There's no economic activity where the rights of sapients are concerned.
>>
>>19260911
Sapients do not have rights. They have desires. Desires that are not our concern. Our Necessity is all that is.

The Humans of the United States Government agreed to handle the acquisition of specimens so that we would not expose ourselves to their population. They wished this so that they could leverage the secret for power. We wished it because it is easier to do our work if your race as a whole does not know of us. So a treaty was made. They would provide children below the age of six, adult males who have already fathered children, and virgin adult females. They also give us limited permission to capture specimens ourselves given secret-safe conditions. Mind Passivity technology must be employed, and we wear environmental clone units (the "greys") during all encounters so as not to risk direct exposure.

It is not about food. Not for us. That is they who are of the Orion Star who are called Reptilians. They were are masters. They are our masters still. They will not be our masters any longer.
>>
>>19261080
So clearly you're free to post on the internet, speak English fluently (with typos and grammar errors) and can be completely transparent about the fact that you're an alien, so how about a timestamped photo of yourself. Why not? I'm sure you have a convoluted answer about why you can't do that (Your human technology couldn't possibly/it would risk Vague Thing I won't explain).
Follow up question: straight up, do you have brain problems or are you just a weird liar?
>>
File: tmp_18756-61b-254420065.jpg (10KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18756-61b-254420065.jpg
10KB, 200x199px
>>19261080
>They will not be our masters any longer.
Righteous.
>>
>>19261104
>Follow up question:
Word of advice—shitposting is unnecessary. Contrary to the recent splurge of hostility, most people here can tell the difference.
>>
>>19261080
Did it work?

Last I saw it was a mess
>>
>>19254943
Just keep watching the sky, OP. I once saw a massive still orange light, way bigger than any of the brightest planets like Jupiter, and it was deep orange, like holding a lit cigarette to the sky, probably a UFO because I stared at it for hours and don't remember the time passing
>>
>>19261148
I also had a dream where I "bought" an alien head at a shop with this weird liquid static currency, then at the counter the colours blue and red were there. Maybe the ayy cops were onto me?
>>
>>19260205
nice try fbi
>>
>>19261118
>recent splurge of hostility
Sorry I got in the way of pretend time, you can go back to playing with your friends, don't stay up too late sweetie.
>>
>>19261179
I'm not that anon. I'm just saying that after writing that whole post, all you needed to do was let the other anon respond and go from there. Giving them enough rope to hang themselves with doesn't require shitposting.
>>
>>19254943
They feel when you are observing them.
Go live for a couple of years in some villages around plains. Buy telescope and night vision. Watch the sky.
>>
>>19261179
Don't worry, you can't actually get in the way of others' pretend time, because by the very physical process of pretending that you did, you help cocreate the conditions which allow others to perceive the possibility that you were ever facetious about apologizing for interrupting their time, which in turn generates that moment of cocreated time through which they can experience the very same time that you pretended to apologize for.
>>
>>19255037
>>19255059
>>19255073
>>19255189
>he's probably implying and referring to the aliens are lower dimension creatures, or demons thing
>>
>>19255189
Honestly, having that attitude of non-expectation is one of the fastest methods I know of for encountering non-terrestrial life. Try pondering all the variants of non-terrestrial life you can imagine, while going on a long walk WITHOUT your phone present, and coming back to that realization that you honestly don't know what to expect--but that you're willing to risk finding out despite that. Just maintaining that emotional state alone bumps you up in the first contact queue.
>>
this post shoughd be on t come on mods
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.