[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a full moon on Sunday 9th. Anything I should do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: viaggio-sulla-luna.jpg (262KB, 1600x1254px) Image search: [Google]
viaggio-sulla-luna.jpg
262KB, 1600x1254px
It's a full moon on Sunday 9th.
Anything I should do?

I live by the sea.
>>
The full moon is good for letting things go or releasing energy into the cosmos. As the new moon is good for setting intentions or getting things moving.

I have absolutely no energy for extravagance so usually I just journal and pull tarot cards but I've heard of people leaving out water to be "charged" by the full moon's energies and they drink it throughout the period between the full and new moons. Sure, it's a placebo, but even placebos work if you believe they do.
>>
>>19254421
Ima smoke alot of pot on sunday so like you could do that.
>>
>>19255001
but don't you smoke a lot of pot no matter what day it is?
>>
>>19254421
Have a little bonfire and invite a cute girl for a midnight picnic.
>>
>>19255016
i mean honestly you're not wrong
>>
>>19254421

Full Moon is useless, the light of Luna is as poison to the servants worth effort to summon from the depths of the sea. Wait until the darkness of new Moon rules the sky above, with cloud cover to blot out the cursed star's light as well. Than, real beings of knowledge and cold blooded wisdom can be called from the realms below, which touch on the Abyss, and come forth.

...actually, I say just stay in and experiment with DMT.
>>
>>19255027
just be careful tho cause like you can choke on your own spit on DMT and kill yourself so like be safe
>>
>>19254421
Prove that the earth is a rhombus. Use fish eye lenses or something. Be sure to post it on youtube with a title like "the ACTUAL truth thatt nasa doesn't want you to no" and use a rambling anecdote about gangstalking as further evidence that the earth is, in fact, an irregular quadrilateral polygon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.