[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Noah's ark real? What about the flood and fallen angels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: jesus-christ.jpg (82KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ.jpg
82KB, 800x1138px
Was Noah's ark real? What about the flood and fallen angels? I want to believe..
>>
File: shroudOfTurin.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
shroudOfTurin.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19254023
Yes, yes and believe
Also tower of Babel was a real thing as well, supposedly it was 30 miles at the base.
Heres proof of the Shroud of Turin
>Jesus was 6'0
>Jesus not a manlet
>>
It's real. It's all real.
>>
Anything in the Old Testament is fiction and was written as an allegory.
>>
>>19254023
Book of Enoch
/thread
>>
>>19254023
All of those things were real.
>>
>>19254023
Ask god into your heart anon
>>
>>19254023
I hope Jesus can be with you, anon.

Jesus already loves us. Now it's just up to you to say, "YES!"
>>
Yes but the Ark wasn't wood it was made out of synthetic material that has degraded and he only took samples of dna. The time of Noah was very technologically advanced
>>
>>19254288
/thread

How is another book out of the same tradition going to shed any light on the matter?
>>
Noah was a sinful man that thought he could out-run the wrath of God-Almighty. God the Father.
>>
>>19254023
one word...

Ziusudra
>>
>>19254355
The bible does state that Noah was a drunk. Also, Moses was mentally handicapped (inbreeding, you know; thou shall not lay with a beast but family members are fine) in a way that impaired his communication and if being retarded is frowned upon in modern society, you can imagine how it was frowned upon back then.

But I absolutely digress. The fastest way to debunk the whole Noah's ark thing is that if he gathered each and every animal onto his boat, how would he have attained penguins or pandas when he essentially lived in what we now know to be the Israeli area?
>>
File: jesu2sislord.jpg (875KB, 500x2222px) Image search: [Google]
jesu2sislord.jpg
875KB, 500x2222px
>>19254023
It's real.
>>19244969
>>
>>19254886
Are you retarded?
The Bible says all KINDS of animals were on the ark. Not species. Pandas and penguins did not exist back then just like Chihuahuas did not exist 500 years ago. Lol wtf, lern2science

There's about 5000 KINDS of animals on earth. They EASILY fit into the ark.
>>
>>19254355
No.

Noah had the righteousness of Jesus Christ put on him because he believed God.

These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. - Gen 6:9

You people are ignorant as hell.
>>
>>19254904
Groan
>>
>>19254915
Double groan
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.