[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a person to somewhat predict future events?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Is it possible for a person to somewhat predict future events?

Pic is related here as this is the only show that I could distribute the visions I have accurately. The only differences are that while the main character has her visions at random times. Mine come in dreams. Whereas hers usually involves the people she cares about. Mine involves stupid bullshit that I would do like, for example, seeing a white screen on my computer monitor with very small black text in the center then suddenly playing RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 years later to be greeted with that screen and a sense of deja vu when nothing like this happened before except in the dream.

I am starting to get afraid that I am going crazy.
>>
>>19253810
It's common to see your own life. Ubiquitous even.
>>
>>19253810
>I am starting to get afraid that I am going crazy.
Maybe...as long as you can function in society, not hurt yourself, or others you should be fine though.
>>
>>19253810
Dream-precognition-images that then happen to you afterwards are pretty common, happens to me all the time.
>>
>>19253856
I'm just afraid I might one day see my own death.
>>
>>19253810
yes it i do it all the time
>>
>>19253810
It's your brain fucking up and interpreting the current moment as if it was a memory.

It happens to everyone, you think you are remembering something that you already experienced or thought about but its just your brain being retarded.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.