[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/, I'd like to hear your opinion. I got a story for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Shadowman1.jpg (10KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowman1.jpg
10KB, 400x300px
Hi /x/, I'd like to hear your opinion. I got a story for you to dissect and make me understand, if you can. Actually, it's 2 stories. The first one was told to me by my father AFTER the second one.

>be my dad in his early 20s
>around 11 pm
>driving through a countryside street with almost no lights and no one coming or going
>suddently there's a man on the side with his thumb up, asking for a ride
>dad stops and looks at him thoroughly
>feeling of dread, can't manage to make up his face.
>man is wearing a suit and a trilby
>gets into the car, acts super nice, says he's sorry for the burden but he has to go somewhere really urgently
>He has to go to the fucking cemetery
>dad arrives at cemetery, with an odd feeling of dread for the whole ride
>stops in front of cemetery
>man thanks him and says he will repay the favour
> Man shakes dad's hand. It's cold. Not like "winter cold" but unsettling cold. It's abnormal
>man gets out of car and walks to a little alley on the side of the cemetery
>the alley is a dead end and there are no entrances to the cemetery there. there is not even a sewer access.
>dad goes around to do a loop and go home
>looks in the alley, not even 10 seconds after man entered it
>Man is gone

Story 2 coming
>>
File: Shadow_Man_400x400.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_Man_400x400.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>be me, 8 or 9 years old
>15th of august, it's a holiday
>have bad fever. 42° C (107,6° for you imperialfags)
>can't go to hospital, got no car
>only people around are mom and grandma and they're worried beyond measure, the doctor isn't answering the phone
>by this point I'm allucinating on the couch, can't get up, can't do anything, barely drink
>see 4 dogs running around, playing, then going behind a wall and disappearing. I can hear them too.
>this happens about 3 or 4 tiemes
>suddently start seeing people walking by, all kind of people. Can't focus on them though. Can't understand what their faces or even their bodytypes are
>fever is peaking, reaching 43° C. Pretty sure organ failure would've arrived soon
>suddently, a black figure, like a shadow, is walking with other people
>he stops and says "Wait a minute"
>turns his head to me. Can't make out his face. He's wearing a suit and a trilby. Face is completely pitch black, can't manage to see it.
>man walks to me and kneels, looking at me.
>feeling of dread
>I can't see his expressions, but I feel like he is sad
>"You look very sick" says the man
>can't answer, probably I was almost gone
>man puts his hand on my forehead. The cold is unexplainable. Literally freezing
>Still unable to see his face, but I know he's smiling
>"You'll be ok kid, don't worry"
>man stands up, tips his hat, smiles again without me being able to see it, and then walks away into the crowd of people walking around aimlessly
>pass out
>open my eyes, feel better than ever, body temperature stabilized
>no one can explain it
>tell this story to my family, dad is present
>dad tells me the first story
>no one has any idea of what happened
>>
File: 5448206_orig.jpg (14KB, 575x339px) Image search: [Google]
5448206_orig.jpg
14KB, 575x339px
Forgot to mention. I was the Shadow Man one last time when I was a teen. It was night and I was walking home alone. He was standing on the other side of the road, looking at me.
This time I did not feel anything dreadful. He wast just looking. A bus then passed between us then disappeared.
I've been suffering from sleep paralysis for a while but after this, it stopped altogether.
>>
You likelly met one of the two cool shadow people out there, the other one saving an anon of his suicidal tendencies by suffocating him and asking if he wanted to die until he didn't anymore.

Not angels, but not exactly 220% evil either. Great taste in fashion too.
>>
I had a meeting with one of them and all I felt was rage, he showed up on my bedside for no reason, I should be terrified but all I felt was rage.

Note I'm not an angry person, I'm very zen. I hope I never meet any of em again.
>>
He was like an old man. You know, those skinny, well mannered yet very funny and witty old men.
>>
Astral entity??
Very interesting story op!
>>
Could he be an incarnation of death? Incarnation is a pretty big word, I guess
>>
>>19253266
The only time shadow people appear is sleep paralysis.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.