[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here had experience with astral projection through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: lucidd.png (299KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lucidd.png
299KB, 500x375px
Has anyone here had experience with astral projection through lucid dreaming?

>in the dream my friend's younger brother had asked me to buy him a phone and thats all I remember before I had the lucid dream bit
>I see myself walking back home in the middle of the night with shopping bags in my hand and this was when I realise I am in a dream
>on the top of my street, 3- 4 houses before approaching my house i see two shady characters (I smoke weed regularly so consciously/instantly I knew they were dealers) looking me down. Something that stuck out to me about them was they both looked very similar to each other and had this weird eyes
>one of them approaches me and asks me if I want something
>I tell him I'm good but ask him if has some pharmaceutical ritalin for studying
>He tells me he has something 50/50
>I tell him until he has something from an actual factory I'm not interested
>I fist bump him and proceed to walk home
>once home, i see everything is in order in my shopping bags but don't see the phone I had bought for my friend's brother
>i conclude i must have been picked by the dealer
>this is when I started to feel vibration throughout my body and feel I was teleported in this completely white area
>I get this blinded feeling, so I tried to blink harder and harder and everything around me becomes clear, clear to a point that I literally feel I am there in person
>however to my left hand side, my left shoulder I see a white outline of some sort of entity but no matter how hard I try to look at it i can't turn my face towards it, and I am left just looking straight
>this is when I got spooked and said fuck it, pointed my middle finger at the entity or whatever it was and tried to get out of that state
>I closed my eyes and the vibration feeling got more and more, I could feel my whole body falling down and into my body like pic related
>instantly I knew I can wake up and opened my eyes
>>
File: IMG-20170705-WA0002.jpg (219KB, 1066x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170705-WA0002.jpg
219KB, 1066x1599px
Sounds to me you've had a bit too much to puff

This bit sounds does sound spooky though
>... I see a white outline of some sort of entity but no matter how hard I try to look at it i can't turn my face towards it, and I am left just looking straight
>>
>>19253032
I haven't smoked in weeks though
>>
>>19253000
I like to use lucid dreams as an opportunity to suck my own dick. It's best to learn to AP while awake and become proficient at it that way, because it can be REALLY hard to distinguish between lucid dreaming and AP until you have extensively experienced each one separately.
>>
>>19253049
This is the first time I had this vibration feeling, I've had sleep paralysis previously where I see the shadow man walking around my bed but he had a black silhouette where as in the AP the shadow/entity was white. One thing that was similar with this and the sleep paralysis was in both instances I could not see the shadow faces no matter how hard I try looking at them my head is fixed looking forward
>>
>>19253061
What do you mean you can't see their faces? You mean you are physically unable to turn your head to look at them?
>>
>>19253071
Yes exactly, not being able to look at them what makes it spooky for me, it's like something is holding my head from turning to see them
>>
File: image_update_img.jpg (44KB, 624x350px) Image search: [Google]
image_update_img.jpg
44KB, 624x350px
>>19253081
You need to man the fuck up and realize it was just a dream
>>
Sounds like you're close to astral projecting.

The fear of the unknown part is pretty normal, and something you have to push past. In my case I was not able to push past this until I had recoiled a lot of emotional baggage. once I had done that I got through easily.

Good luck to you if you decide to project
>>
Go Full Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>19253061
Anon, This:>>19253091

The best way to AP to start is awake, in asana. When you master that, and master lucid dreaming separately, you will be able to distinguish between the two easily enough, and *then* you can utilize lucid dreaming as a springboard for AP.
>>
>>19253143
truth

Ive managed to use LD as a springboard for AP, but that all just sounds like a dream really. not that that makes it much less significant, but dont confuse the two.
>>
>>19253175
How about not being able to look at the shadow man?
>>
>>19253120
I was never able to push past that. I felt these weird tingles and vibrations, and when it gets really intense I always chickened out or lost focus.
>>
>>19253132
lmfao
>>
>>19253191
guys just an illusion anyway. some times you can only "feel" him rather than see him. its just one of the many mental barriers people have to get through when trying to AP. like the vibrations or the sense of ones own heart beating at an extreme rate even though it isnt.

I find it usually goes, minor visual hallucinations, fake heart rate, minor auditory hallucinations, stronger visual hallucinations, shadow man, vibrations and then bodily disconnect. Im sure thats not the absolute order of sensations, but those are the things you gotta expect to overcome mentally when practicing this stuff.
>>
>Took an afternoon nap
>Woke up halfway through but didn't open my eyes or move
>Feel a rush or something
>Got a boner
>Had a really fucking intense feeling the whole time
>Wasn't totally lucid but I knew I was dreaming but couldn't fully control my actions.

It was fucking cool almost religious
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.