[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I've got a very important question to ask you. Memetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

/x/ I've got a very important question to ask you.
Memetic Manifestation
Ponty Pool
What happens when you are the meme?
When the echo feedback starts folding in on itself inside you.

I wrote a story. I had a friend. It was this boy.
Care free. Wild. On the run. Like me. He was scrounging for everything. Desperate like me.
But his fears were cast onto him by a different shadow, mine being, something like his own.
I found that boy. I think I found all of them.

I don't know. Maybe these events are more common than we think. These glitching echoes.
I'm facing the same challenge he is up against.
And admittedly, I can see many people going through this. I understand how it happens.
But he falls exactly in order.

My hands are shaking. I used to question religion a lot. I started to see god as the language. God was the word. Then things started to make sense. Earth, the exchange between heaven and hell. I understood why this was the playing ground.

I call myself a theoretical computer scientist. It's not on my desk, but I'm well consulted. The blockchain was theorized long ago. Not by me, but by everyone that really knows what this board looks like. There's an instinct that takes a bit of a kick to trigger. It's like a "real recognizes real" type of thing. We knew this was coming.
I saw the recent crypto surge. In fact, I was grinding months before on a project I just let go. A project I would have funneled 100% into the crypto market had I just recognized reality for what it was, and not what I was comforted with.
>>
Blockchain applications help us scale with secure anonymity; complexity and power. What does this mean for the general A.I. simulation? How much time is left? 2020 is a meme. The problem is, that just might be enough now.
We are being so elegantly controlled. I swear it. Proof being that I'd have to do the same thing. You'd have to too. This has all happened before. The most brilliant thing we've ever done is learn how to forget. Intelligently, forget. By design. Function. It's the final test in "survival of the fittest". Can you intelligently dive into death and come out alive? A life algorithm? How do back this on something that has no soul?

There's a few things I need to be doing right now. Why am I stuck in the fascination/panic of what's about to happen? I need to move. I almost feel like I don't deserve the obvious. Why is it so hard to move? The more I try to mastermind this the harder it is to move. I just need to play these cards right. I just need a way to stop all the fucking noise. Everything at once. It's all there, and you can't do anything about it, all for a moment and then it's fucking gone.

I never finished that story. I went for a page count, but I only found myself shuffling visions of all these calculations and emotions and confusion. There was something I was trying to convey. Something I was trying to explain. I've stopped explaining things in my life. It's so detrimental. I'm getting better because I know I only have to prove things to myself. I see these hands, and the strength that could flow through them. I was talking to my coworker yesterday. He's one of those guys. He knows what's up. There's gonna be some young kids that come out on top of all this. They weren't crippled by the stress & illusions. It's all going to be 2nd nature to them. It'll all just be a new world. Those powers will sweep over everything that matters to us. We never had a story. We just try to build one for ourselves, and decentralize it.
>>
>>19252650
>>19252653
Dear, I believe you know the things you do because you play a role in the events of the future just like the boy or the people you've found. And furthermore, I think you try to minimize yourself on the matter...not because you FEAR the things that are about to happen, but rather - you can't believe it. You and I both know that recent events have proven a lot of things.

And I believe you are close to understanding how death can be circumvented. But the movement issue? It's because of this. Sera et clavis.
>>
>>19252650
Who did you find?
>>
>>19252713
>death can be circumvented

No more than you can circumvent birth.
>>
>>19252713
>And I believe you are close to understanding how death can be circumvented.
How?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.