[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming a master welder, worthy of $40.00 USD an hour labor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: theDevilRidesOutCircle.jpg (152KB, 620x456px) Image search: [Google]
theDevilRidesOutCircle.jpg
152KB, 620x456px
Becoming a master welder, worthy of $40.00 USD an hour labor rate, takes a few years or practice and work in the field. Make your first weld or braze, first hour of instruction. And you could likely make a decent custom bike frame for yourself made out of ChroMoly steel after two weeks.

Design and program core parts of a major commercial OS, years of work and experience in the field. 'Hello World' first program, done after reading a post card like section in the first page of a 'Learn to Program' book. And a useful webpage, utilizing JavaScript or such, be doable after about three months of working away at it.

'High' ceremonial magik.... Ten fucking years to maybe, MAYBE, be ready to attempt summonings?

Sure, ten or more years to become a master makes sense in many arts and skills. But lets face it, most ceremonial magik, that promises vulgar alterations to reality or intense spiritual experiences, also usually play this game of 'do the work.' That way, when the shit fails, it like Scientology can lay the whole blame on you, not the fact it is complete horseshit.

Magik is real, it can bring on profound spiritual insights and changes, it does take work. It also doesn't take ten fucking years to reach a point of being capable of achieving any positive and lasting results from its most infantile level practice.

If a system promises super powers, but only after years of 'doing the work' it is complete bullshit and should be avoided.

If a system promises no more than a path, that opens to a lot of hard work, self reflection, open mindedness, and more so changes of the self and your perception of reality. And it is pretty clear in that you should start seeing, feeling, and living its results with growing levels over the short and long term? Well I would give that one a try.
>>
>>19252604
masterweld this

*grabs my wiener*
>>
>>19252604
ma'am, did you make this for me?
>>
>>19252614

I'm sorry anon, nano welding isn't a thing yet.
>>
>>19252604
>Ten fucking years to maybe, MAYBE, be ready to attempt summonings?
Where, exactly, did you get this timeline? Because I've NEVER seen a grimoire say "this takes ten years of practice". Ever. Link me to a passage asserting this.

>not using your master welder skills to build temple furniture and weapons
>not using your CS skills to backup failing gematria databases

>it like Scientology can lay the whole blame on you
Y'see, here's the difference: $cilons will say "You have a headache because you or your wife has secret evil intentions against the religion, and we're gonna SecCheck you until you confess and/or divorce your wife", where occultism says "Check 777 and try again".
>>
>>19252625
>Link me to a passage asserting this.
C'mon, OP, where'd you go?
Obviously since you made the assertion you had a particular grimoire in mind. So post the passage.
>>
>>19252614
>>19252624

i dont know why i laughed so hard at this shitty grade school banter
>>
>>19252604

Who the hell ever said you have to put in ten years before seeing results in Ceremonial Magic? Are you Literally, non-meme retarded? What is going on here?
>>
>>19252604
>Magik is real
Show me some proof my man. I've been reading about this shit for 10 years now, never seen anyone perform actual magic or produce consistent results.
>>
>>19255134
>never seen anyone perform actual magic
Where all did you go to witness this?
>>
>>19252604
Peace be with you fellow traveler.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.