[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a theory that there's only one human consciousness,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1425155378954.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1425155378954.png
178KB, 500x500px
I have a theory that there's only one human consciousness, but it's 'fated' to live the life of every human who will ever live. So right now I'm the one conscious human, but eventually I'll be reborn as you, the person reading this. Or perhaps I was you in the past. Eventually I'll be every person who has ever lived.

Thoughts?
>>
This isn't new.
Read this.
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/An_Egg
>>
>>19252514
>but eventually I'll be reborn as you, the person reading this. Or perhaps I was you in the past. Eventually I'll be every person who has ever lived.
so you've either spent one life fapping 5 hours per day or are going to eventually live a life fapping 5 hours a day
cool
>>
>>19252514
>but eventually I'll be reborn as you, the person reading this. Or perhaps I was you in the past. Eventually I'll be every person who has ever lived.
So you've either spent one life chilling at the tiki 24 hours a day or you will eventually live a life spending 24 hours a day chilling at the Tiki
>>
File: 1497560787533.gif (170KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497560787533.gif
170KB, 400x400px
>>19252553
>>19252537
Banana Phone.
>>
>>19252514
I find this idea fucking depressing.
>>
>>19252514
>>19252536
My favorite pasta.
>>
is that banana signifying that you'll ignore reason and logic
>>
There's a crippypatha about this, id post it if I were at home
>>
>>19252553

WARNING: Do not force memes.
>>
>>19252514

You want to know what taking a soul means?

It means taking extra layers of compression and driving instinct into your body.

Hence why Satan loves chaos...

...hence why I'm so chaotic.

You live in me many more times than you live in you.

My time goes by much slower.

I move much faster.

I think much quicker.

You can ascend from mortality...
>>
>>19252514
I say the same thing to myself. So who is right, you or me ?
>>
>>19252735
Dood
It was the fp in here.
>>19252536
>>
>>19252753

Through each of our timeslots we get reverberations from the past.

Our labels remain the same, thus, you are both right and see each others time resonance and the other one is effectively AI.

The entire worlds complexity hinges on no catastrophic sin.

Such would collapse the firmament itself it would.

We thank you for not sinning and ruining our egg before it hatches.
>>
>>19252788

Like a hard-drive full of would-be data when you are... "over there".

Think of our differences as subtle and simple.

Imagine a blue eyed woman/man, a green eyed, a brown eyed.

Imagine all the different hair types.

Imagine them moving in a chaotic fashion, quick enough to compete with the best of the best in any judgement of overall work ethic towards creating a beautiful body. Movement along that skeletal body. Do not focus on the petty movement of THINGS within the world, such as prizes or money, the body is the TEMPLE. The TEMPLE is a more primal pillar than the CROWN.

Why do all the greatest beings collect souls in a consensual manner?

With great sacrifice comes great reward.

We are all so very similar, the straightest or the gayest, most masculine or feminine.

We all seek things to rub against, even the asexual... must rub the things...
>>
>>19252514
*yawn*
>>
That's why we have to be nice to everyone!
>>
An egg..
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/An_Egg
>>
>>19252514
close, but not entirely correct

lawofone.info
>>
>>19252827
Exactly. Most people will laugh off the concept that every bit of pain they cause others will eventually have to be suffered by them.
>>
>>19252514

Don't you see? Be aware of the moment, and you can see it all.
>>
>>19252514
Reminds me of this video (low production quality though)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1VN5zICGeU
Also reminds me a bit of the law of One/Ra material. About how everything is One and we are individualized portions of the creator experiencing itself through the illusion of separation and free will. With the goal of merging back into one after 7 "densities". The cosmology in it is very interesting in my opinion. :)
>>
OP blew my mind. Not sure if it's the weed or what you said, but that's far out...
>>
I. . . think the same thing, but I'm fairly certain I'm the current instance. I'm a selfish asshole like that.
>>
File: 1482437986390.gif (185KB, 768x368px) Image search: [Google]
1482437986390.gif
185KB, 768x368px
>>19252749
People that type ellipses are always the most retarded.
>>
>>19252514
everyone that you feel drawn to are your other lives

sometimes you can feel the sea of human consciousness too, if you feel the connection between everything

Plus even if you looked at it in a real way, you could realize that its not impossible for there to be only one consciousness, if human consciousness really does exist. We're all just different states of lifeform, all existing all it once for as long as lifeforms exist
>>
>>19255319
Time isn't linear so we're all the current instance.
>>
>>19252514
>I have a theory that there's only one human consciousness, but it's 'fated
>but it's 'fated
>'fated'

Read that as 'farted' the first time and now I can't stop laughing, help!
>>
>>19255494
this

its just superposition
>>
>>19252514

"Knowing yourself and where you are, are the two most important things you should be involved with."

-Uncle Ben
>>
>>19255384

Thanks.
>>
>>19252514
That makes no fucking sense.
>>
I thought of this. Come back to me when you start thinking you are the only cognisant being and that the universe is a prison in which God keeps Satan.
>>
>>19252514
>So right now I'm the one conscious human
HOW COME YOU GET TO BE THE ONE CONSCIOUSNESS OP??? WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL??? NOT FAIR!!! NOT FAIR!! I WANT TO THE ONE CONSCIOUSNESS DAMMIT
>>
>>19256023

YOU'RE LYING! EVIL ROBOT QUIT TRICKIN ME! xD
>>
>>19252514
Yeah, you're probably right. Bill Hicks came to the same realization after tripping on 3.5 grams of shrooms. A single consciousness experiencing/discovering itself via countless refractions. We are one etc
>>
>>19252514
thats just egg theory but with extra narcissism
>>
>>19252514
The animes and comics will not enter Heaven. It is not in Heaven’s Book shelf, so why bother reading something that will not be remembered for eternity? Why dwell on something that will be destroyed? It has no value but only leads souls to hell and the lake of fire.
>>
>>19256873

Know what bothers me?

How does this information help me get THE PUSSY?

?
>>
File: 1495603183928.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
1495603183928.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>>19252514
What makes you think its just humans?
>>
>>19252514
Thinking of it in terms of linear progression is incorrect as the true self, being the selfhood of selflessness itself, is beyond time and space. Shiva is playing a videogame with an unlimited amount of characters and not one of them is an NPC. He gets really immersed in the story of each one.

But in any case, you've figured out how karma actually works. What you do to others will happen to you. Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself. Unless you want to. Karma to burn.
>>
>>19256891
will Paradise Lost be on heaven's bookshelf lol? Milton's considered one of the devil's party?
>>
>>19252514
i've thought that same though a lot before as well. I AM the one conscious human, but it cant be proved right, or wrong
>>
>>19252514
what makes you think everyone isn't everyone occuring in the past present and future?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.