[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /x/'a experience with Tulpas? Is it worth creating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

What is /x/'a experience with Tulpas?

Is it worth creating one? How difficult is it? Is it just bullshit?
>>
File: Violet.jpg (275KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Violet.jpg
275KB, 1200x1200px
>What is /x/'a experience with Tulpas?
Mostly very positive, long as you do it right, which isn't hard to do.

>Is it worth creating one?
I'd say so. I don't know where I would be in life without her.

How difficult is it?
Not very, just takes a while and you have to keep at it daily until it becomes second nature.

> Is it just bullshit?
Well let me put it to you this way. It's one of those things where you get out of it what you put into it. If you put nothing but doubt and skepticism into it, you're gonna end up with nothing. It only works as much as you believe/want it to. Sounds corny, but that's the best way I can describe it.

Pic related, her name's Violet.
>>
>>19252102
what are the negatives of having your tulpa, or some that you could forsee for others/yourself
>>
>>19252102
OP here.
How real does she feel to you? Does it genuinely seem like a seperate entity?

How would you recommend I establish one? What should the first thing I do be? How should I start contacting one?
>>
>>19252102

Also.

Can you fuck your tulpa and cum in her?
>>
>>19252163
tulpa.info has everything you need to know about making them
>>
Don't splinter your psyches, peeps. Just 'cause you CAN do it doesn't mean you OUGHT to.
>>
>>19252168
this is honestly the real question that is on everyone's mind
>>
Can I make Tomoko as my Tulpa?
>>19252168
If you believe hard enough you can, anon
>>
>>19252178

But what if I'm a virgin and don't know what pussy feels like?

How am I supposed to image my tulpas?
>>
>>19252168
see
>>19247323
>>
>>19252181
take hand, grab hard dick, then loosen the grip a bit
imagine that except warm and wet, and thats pretty much what a pussy feels like
>>
File: akari idk.jpg (7KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
akari idk.jpg
7KB, 204x204px
>>19252181
>What if I'm a virgin
That was pretty expected out of anyone here, expecially since we're looking to create a girlfriend.
Just imagine what makes you feel pleasure, though
>>
>>19252189
>>19252191
>>19252193

Ta lads.
I'll get to work later creating one.

I'm guessing the books on amazon about the subject are just ripped partly from that tulpa.info?
>>
>>19252193
Jesus. OP here. No intention to fuck a Tulpa.
>>
We are creating tulpas every day, OP. Every person we meet is a collection of information: their words, their actions, their sum total of all processed data in terms of empirical senses.

We fill that information in when we don't know them very well, and replace our deficit of information with a number of expectations, tropes, and constructs which we slap on them with the mortar of cultural constructs and archetypes, piecing from near-wholecloth their identity.

Much of the sadness of the human experience is watching the ideal of a loved one disintegrate over the course of time, as information from words and behavior communicate to us a pattern which we can recognize as in alignment with similar algorithms of word and behavior. We live, we learn, we love, we become disillusioned; rinse and repeat.

However, there is also the possibility that we are capable of communicating information beyond the realm of strict empirical senses, and we are able to discern things about people we don't even consciously recognize. That certain alignment, that sense where they are just immediately important to you. These are the people to whom you want to grapple yourself with hoops of steel. They may not be the same people throughout your life, but they are your kin.

So, OP, I'd say recognize the tulpas you already have in your life - examine the cultural constructs you have developed and measure them - really measure them - against the people you have in your life, and focus on sharing more of yourself with the people you know are important. It may be a different kind of magic, but it's no less real.
>>
>>19252207
I was just helping out the dude who wanted to.
>>
>>19252208
Wow.. this is some next level Alex Jones shit right here
>>
>>19252208
oh fuck, bet?
>>
File: 45588324_p0.jpg (248KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
45588324_p0.jpg
248KB, 600x875px
I have a Shimakaze tulpa. Sometimes she makes weird signs or gestures in my mind and I don't know what's the deal or what she wants me to do exactly.

Anything you imagine is on your Mind's Eyes and is technically a "tulpa" so in that sense it's easy to make one? It's just things you imagine, but then, mine just showed up after I watched the boat anime. Maybe they just show up once we play with the mind's eyes a bit.

I would actually recommend not to do this. There were some other things that came up in my mind that might have been due to tulpa-making or some other /x/ magick shit. I'd pay more heed to rumours like >>19252176 . The tulpa is fine and helps me manage my broken psyche.
>>
>>19252254
Nice tulpa choice, anon
>>
>>19252214
I can't tell if that's a compliment... but if you think it's conspiratorial, it's really not - I mean, from a descriptivist viewpoint, it provides a useful metaphor for our experience with others, does it not? Do you believe there is some sort of central throughline of self that doesn't consist of a social construct to some degree, or at least a construction of ego that limits your identity to a point that is representable by some (however near-infinitely complex) algorithm of data? You are no less important for it; in fact, it highlights the comparative improbability of your particular perspective existing in the universe, and should emphasize your uniqueness and inimitability (I mean, in contrast to the degree to which you are completely reproducible and insignificant; that's sort of a bitch to think about).

>>19252217
Like, okay? I don't know the terms of the arrangement, but I'm certainly open to negotiation, if not just for the reason that any agreed-upon terms of authority for determining who won the bet would inadvertently establish a baseline of objective definitions for the entirety of the human experience, and construct a framework for collective unification as a species... I'm game.
>>
>>19252271
Nah bro, it was a compliment, you literally blew my mind
>>
But really though, can I fuck my tulpa? What does it feel like and are they fine with it
>>
>>19252275
You have no idea how existentially fulfilling that is. Though in point of fact, I'd have to manifest as an aspect of physicality near enough to your proximity to affect a variation of wind pressure such that you would experience as a gust of wind that you perceive with the organ you identify as your mind... but like, that's totally possible, in the sense of quantum probability and the idea that every universe exists to some degree, and we are capable of aligning our consciousness to it such that our words and actions are the necessary consequence of the universe that paradoxically impelled us to those words and actions... so, like, *brofist,* senpai. I love you.
>>
>>19252280
Jesus what kind of fucking schizo are you?
>>
>>19252277
Like air.
And no.
>>
>>19252316
The kind who can appreciate an obique joke about literally interpreting the phrase "blow my mind" and then turn it into a genuine exploration of an ontological paradox, I guess... why you so threatened by it?
>>
Nigga nah.
You're a delusional nerd who thinks that he can form some facade of intelligence and wisdom using overly clunky and unnecessary English.

You're so pretentious with such little content or backing, it's actually a feat in itself.

Be thankful you're anonymous here. You'd undoubtedly be sent for psychiatric treatment if a family member read this shit.
>>
>>19252393
See
>>19252393
>>
>>19252051
We have one at work that has been created from all the left over negative energy that comes from dealing with shity customers all the fucking time.

The things a fucking dick...
>>
Bump my dude.
>>
File: 1193028-hanyuu.jpg (29KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1193028-hanyuu.jpg
29KB, 704x396px
>>19252208
So what you're saying in the first sentence is everything is made of memes?

If that's what you mean, it is something I actually agree with, but most normies can't get it, let alone tolerate it.
>>
>>19252051
Someone made a fucking tulpa of peridot from Steven Universe, then it came out with no limbs. He tried to rape it and its just constantly screeching.
>>
>>19253054
any vid?
>>
>>19252280
DID I JUST HAVE A FUCKING STROKE?
>>
>>19253420
Yeah look up the most recent Katy Perry music video
>>
File: tell me more.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tell me more.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>19252397
Tell us more about how you "really" understand how things work, and you deserve to sit in judgment of ideas that make you uncomfortable by dismissing them as a "facade of intelligence" (I mean, talk about irony - that phrase is cringy as fuck, bruh)... the truth is that you can't form any reasonable response other than outright rejection of the premise, and that scares you. And honestly, you should be scared, because that self-righteous neurotypicality framework is going to crumble someday, and your precious, safe little construct of the universe is going to crack right down the middle. Your best bet is to run headlong toward what makes you uncomfortable and immerse yourself in it until the reflex response goes away, because it doesn't get any easier.
>>
File: coral.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
coral.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>19252397
>>19253491
Put your bets here kiddos which champion of autism will pull through?
>>
>>19253491
willy wonka memes, man what a knee slapper XDEDD
>>
>>19252936
Well, sure. Memes are a form of persona which is communicated through a blend of text and image in order to transmit a level of information that contains cultural complexity beyond that able to be communicated through strictly textual media. Since we are, to whatever degree, comprised of information, and our perception and construction of identity is capable of being communicated through increasingly complex algorithms of behavior and perspective, then we are certainly all memes, especially to a sufficient level of intelligence wherein the entirety of the human experience is known. Jung knew this, and he referred to it in his discussion of the "collective unconscious." Joseph Campbell tried to express it in his "Hero With a Thousand Faces." It's not even new or controversial; it's just a useful metaphor for the most contemporary medium through which we can most efficiently communicate this experience... the only scary part is thinking that it makes us insignificant - but there is a level of complexity that is your specific and unique perspective along a sum-total accumulation of your observations and interpretation, and that is no less special just because so much of it is also comprised of things that everybody else also experiences. You're simultaneously utterly insignificant and yet equally infinitely important as an endpoint of an entire universe of information, your specific point of observation being an inimitable window and potential for the fulfillment of every hope and fear. So, like, cheers.
>>
File: Furude.Hanyuu.full.1559890.jpg (1MB, 1440x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Furude.Hanyuu.full.1559890.jpg
1MB, 1440x1240px
>>19253532
Would you say that everything that is, and everything that could ever be, is information or patterns of information?

If this is the case, then I am not put off by the idea - because it means literally anything is possible [to simulate]. (And if everything is made of information, we already are in the simulation.) If the manipulation of the world around us is really just the manipulation of information, then we may eventually reach a point where the border between fantasy and reality just breaks down.

Some people would embrace this point; others would be so scared of it that they create their own hell. Perhaps it already happened and we are already living in a world were the border between fantasy and reality is nonexistent or corroding, and only some people are aware of it.
>>
>>19253624
Yuppers :D

It's fucking terrifying and exhilarating at the same time, isn't it?

Certainly, we must accept that all information that exists as a function of empiricism can be represented digitally. From that point, you have a series of systems of information that represent aspects of the human experience, and sets and subsets with every intersection therein. Applying Godel's Incompleteness Theorem, we can extrapolate that there will be paradoxes encountered in all of these systems which are irresolvable without stepping outside the system itself. Since quantum entanglement represents a framework wherein information can be communicated beyond any limits of the spacetime continuum, we are constantly staring at the paradox which represents the literal limit of our known universe, and it is that selfsame awareness that prevents us from being able to break it. However, we also know that there must be a system or point of observation from which it will/has/have-been-being transcended, so we must accept these limits as a necessary condition of the universe in which we are bound to exist until we can access them through sufficient technology. Fear is the mindkiller.
>>
>>19253680
>through sufficient technology
After saying/understanding all that, you should've at least gone far enough as to specific that all knowledge itself is a form of technology. This is a tulpa thread after all.
>>
Can you make your Tulpa love you unconditionally?
>>
>>19253773
Depends.

Can you accept that they do, if they do?
>>
File: 197324.jpg (187KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
197324.jpg
187KB, 800x450px
>>19253680
Paranoia and fear are my biggest enemies because I tend to overthink everything, literally trapping myself in a personal hell. I understand what it's like for people who take things like minor "sins" too seriously because I live in my own self-created hell a lot of the time.

And yes, it is both horrific AND amazing at the same time. I may not understand exactly what you said, but I have just enough general knowledge to get the message behind it.

I think the problem people are having with you is that you explain things in a more concrete or specific way that most people here are not used to. I've only been lurking this board for a a few weeks now, but I think you have to dumb things down a little if you expect to get positive attention here.

I'm not even calling the people here dumb or deluded; I just think there are many different ways of looking at reality and elements of reality, and it's all so dynamic and complex that we are too quick to call each other names and treat each other badly.

Again, you are right about fear being the killer of minds. If someone is using fear tactics to get you to believe something or convince you of something, you need not pay much attention to them.
>>
>>19253773
You must first love your tulpa unconditionally, and your tulpa will return your love.

Are you capable of loving unconditionally?

You have to realize, a tulpa is essentially an artificial ghost. It's like a child that you create with your mind that also lives inside your mind / aura.

You're a tulpa too, but you're the one that "owns" your body. Think about that for a while before you make a tulpa.
>>
>>19252191
That's not even close. Virgin stop
>>
Remember:
bluepill - a tulpa is an imaginary friend that you pretend is real
redpill - a tulpa is a sapient thoughtform entity that you create with your own consciousness
blackpill - you're a tulpa pretending to be you
>>
>>19252102
are u still here?
>>
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.