[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, say that extraterrestrials did come to Earth and make deals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: iwanttobelieve.jpg (244KB, 1477x2067px) Image search: [Google]
iwanttobelieve.jpg
244KB, 1477x2067px
Okay, say that extraterrestrials did come to Earth and make deals with Earth governments. E.T.s give us tech and scientific knowledge (and no, Dulce Base is utter horseshit). What do we give them? Human beings to occasionally abduct and experiment on? Rare Earth metals? Sounds like the E.T.s are getting the short end of the stick.
>>
>>19251587
Nothing. They pay for everything, just like us. They gotta get jobs and pay taxes, and die. If they cant die then we kill them after 60years? Idk
>>
>>19251587
Why though
>>
>>19251610

Why the fuck would they come here then?

1. If the aliens live in a scarcity society like ours AND have the tech to travel through space like it's nothing, then why not just slave away on their own technologically-superior planet? Are they just salarymen sent by their mega-corporations to establish inter-galactic trade in SECRET?

2. WHAT do they pay for then? Is it gold? Uranium? People aren't worth shit, there's more than 320 million in the US alone.
>>
>>19251618
Pretty much.

Basically because it hasn't happened.
>>
>>19251587
Population exchanges for economic and cultural reasons, you retard. Same as why humanity will eventually start uplifting otters and shit if ET doesn't get off their projectoriffic asses and stop whining about all the ways First Contact could go wrong if we don't trust them enough. Seriously, it's completely transparent that the real problem is they don't trust us, and it's fucking okay. A measure of distrust makes sense. Fucking move forward already.
>>
>>19251822
I'm Jesus Christ and my cat is an immortal inter-dimensional being that chooses which star gets to die next.
>>
>>19251822

Yeah, the same way we take an interest in ruling schools of fish or ant colonies.
>>
>>19251832
Those of us that do, do, and those of us that don't care, don't?
>>
>>19251832
Yes? I can't tell if you get it, or if you're making an unusually ignorant attempt at mockery.

I'm going to assume you're an idiot, because that amuses me more. It works like this. The more advanced a society is, the less you can model its behavior as a function of survival requirements. Maybe you'll get it if I say, more wealth means more artists. More artists means more of society's resources driven into creative endeavors. More resources in creative endeavors means more resources spent hunting for novel modes of thought. And that right there drives uplift at home and interplanetary alike.
>>
>>19251856
Owning an antfarm IS a creative endeavor. We don't care about the ones that don't give half a shit about us, we care about the rare few with obscure enough interests to make contact.
>>
>>19251856
Except that you don't have a shred of evidence (the fucking point of the thread) to show that 1. Aliens HAVE made contact with us 2. evolved that relationship to create "business" deals.

If you think you can spout out shit and then call people "retards" like it's some common knowledge WITHOUT proof, then my cute friend, you're the actual retard.

Oh, and have an obligatory "kill yourself because you're a sloppy cum-dripping cunt" while we're here.
>>
>>19251856
That's.... just common knowledge. That's just a post-scarcity society or at least a society with universal basic income.

Sounds like you're behind and trying to act like it's new, anon-chan.
>>
>>19251835
Well, we might as well pretend that we're living in a computer simulation then.

Oh look, our next door neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Gray, followed their programming to pay us a secret special visit.
>>
>>19251856
Except ant-farm owners don't broker deals with the ant queen, you retard.

If they really wanted to, they would just pick up a bunch of ants and go ham.

You missed the entire point of the thread. What on planet Earth would be so valuable to them, aliens capable of FTL, would come down and deal with us.

Wouldn't it just be easier to send down a bio-weapon to wipe us all out if they wanted Earth's raw materials?

Are they altruistic? Would we build miniature trucks so that ants could haul their shredded dead incests and stones over quicker?

Think shit out before you post man. It's embarrassing.
>>
File: moon ufos apollo 9.jpg (61KB, 958x710px) Image search: [Google]
moon ufos apollo 9.jpg
61KB, 958x710px
>>19251587
>E.T.s are getting the short end of the stick.
>Victoria’s Vision (she is age 7)
>She saw millions of alien ships around earth, circular shaped. Victoria was told in the dream these aliens will lie to get people in their ships. She was made to understand by the Lord that in no way should these ships be entered. The aliens are liars.
>She was shown the weapons inside the ships and after humans entered the alien ships these weapons will be used to kill the humans. She was shown that many people around the world entered the alien ships and once inside, the aliens ate the human’s flesh raw and will even drink their blood.
>Once people enter the ships they will find out too late that they just entered the butcher shop and will be on their menu. What ever lie is told by these aliens should be ignored. People should seek the Holy bible and Jesus while there is still time.
https://whistleblowerjeff.blogspot.mx/2017/06/false-rapturealien-invasion-prophecies.html
>>
>>19251959
It doesn't take altruism, you retard. It takes selfishness. Cultural motives ARE economic motives. Get your head out of your ass and you might learn something from people trying to explain things to you.
>>
>>19251979
If it takes selfishness and you have the technological advantage, then you don't need to play the long game, you retard. The same way that Spanish conquistadores didn't try and puppeteer the Aztecs with politics. They outright butt-fucked them into the collapse of their empire.

Humanity and the Earth isn't a central figure of a galactic society. We're basically an Alabama Shit-stain. It won't matter on any fucking scale if we get fucking wiped out. For fuck's sake, we won't even colonize our own fucking moon.

And back to the thread: what's the fucking justification and price IF ETs decided to make contact with us monkeys? You really think that they would have any remote interest in us if we can't give anything in return?

Nigger, you're not on the bases, or even running them backwards; you're laying on your neck against the fences trying to suck you own dick.

"Explain things"? Don't try as sass me with simple concepts you fucking retard.
>>
>>19251969
Thanks dude. I needed a laugh. kek

I'm sure we can twist some bullshit Nostradumbass prophecy or some old bitch from the former Soviet bloc.

I love InfoWars too bruh.
>>
>>19251959
>shredded dead incests
Your a sick man anon.
>>
>>19252025
It's what makes me hard anon
>>
>>19251587
>we get their old technology
>they get free test subjects
>>
>>19252086
This.

It's like giving muskets to an ass-backward Amazon tribe while we have Delta Force Fuckers guarding the plane.
>>
>>19251587
Go back to hospital
>>
>>19252131
I'm a fucking red-blooded American. Do you want me to go bankrupt?

No thanks, I'd rather chug liquor until I die in my sleep.
>>
>>19252137
Plesse seek help immediatly, before you hurt others or yourself!
>>
>>19252145
Don't worry. I take Male Medicine and I'm buff as fuck. I get so much pussy from females that it goes in the negatives.
>>
>>19252151
What is a manic episode? A manic episode is not a disorder in and of itself, but rather is diagnosed as a part of a condition calledbipolar disorder.

Amanic episodeis a mood state characterized by period of at least one week where an elevated, expansive or unusually irritable mood exists. A person experiencing a manic episode is usually engaged in significant goal-directed activity beyond their normal activities. People describe a manic mood as feeling very euphoric, “on top of the world,” and being able to do or accomplish anything. The feeling is like extreme optimism — but on steroids.

I am serious now, if you don't contact your local mental clinic right now, then i will do it for you!

Sage
>>
>>19252289
>you can't just declare bankruptcy

I'm drunk as fuck, and I'm still smarter than the mongs on this fucking retard-board.
>>
>>19252300
You absolutely can't consume any form of alcohol with your current mental disease! I am sorry but i need to contact the local mods about your IP, call the police.

Sage
>>
>>19251587
/tinfoilon
nothing, they are our creators...it's their job to stop us from being animalic shittards..

/tinfoiloff
>>
You have to be an idiot to believe that aliens exist
>>
>>19252333
You have to be an absolute retard if you think Mankind is alone in the Multiverse
>>
>>19252318

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I'M STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE
>>
File: image-4.jpg (100KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
image-4.jpg
100KB, 620x349px
>>19252346
>>
>>19252342
http://thefederalist.com/2016/12/01/aliens-dont-exist-tell-us-lot-atheists/

Please get some help!

Sage
>>
>>19252375
>Thefederalist
>Atheists
You must go back to plebbit
>>
bamp
>>
>>19251969

69 reveals truth

but seriously tho stop spreading fear. Funny how occult christians do the exact same thing as straight christians: emphasize doom and gloom unless you follow their lord. "FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR but jesus loves you don't forget HELL HELL HELL HELL" enough dude! spread love that's what Jesus embodied
>>
>>19251969
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dk01eeKMD_I
>>
>>19251587
Trannies
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.