[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deepest fears thread? I'll start. Shit like this: http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Deepest fears thread? I'll start.

Shit like this:
https://ii.yuki.la/3/5a/35b966602739dc5955619fbf635d493441976d9c6f1a0eea4740653e62d955a3.webm
Not knowing what's coming for you, but knowing it has some terrible power.
Like war of the fuckin' worlds.

How about you guys?
>>
>>19251458
this has nothing to do with /x/ you fucking autist, stop bumping your shit thread
>>
>>19251458
Spooky as fuck video. The sound really adds to the atmosphere.
>>
>>19251458
I mean that would definitely be more than a little spoopy if it came on the TV. My deepest fear is that I'm never going to find love. Cheesey I know. feelssad my man.
>>
>>19251879

I want you to find out that you love yourself. Take yourself out on a date somewhere you would never go with others. Waste some time on yourself. Grooming, getting clothes, doing some reading. Pamper yourself. Value yourself. Then a girl will come dude.

Also bitches ain't shit, they all want something from you. No woman is so selfless that they don't date to gain something. Try dating gay/bi men, try dating trans/genderless people or fat people. They are emotionally needy and thus you can trust them a fuckload more, because all they want is attention or affection, not money or to mentally abuse you.
>>
>>19251900
imagine being so self centered and unpopular with women you trash them in an attempt to save face with yourself.
>>
>>19251900
I've dated a bigger girl. She was great. Really nice, successful, fun, and pretty but super insecure so I broke it off. Regret that decision after the last one I was with who I thought I loved and was loved by. Shit fucking hurts homie when you love someone but you just have to keep it to yourself because they won't accept it. Probably sound pathetic af. Anyway thanks for the uplifting comment bud.
>>
File: 1492229695636.jpg (153KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492229695636.jpg
153KB, 1200x720px
>>19251458
GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR
http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/a-russian-attack-on-america-with-a-nuclear-winter-and-no-food-vincent-aquilinos-1997-dream
>>
>>19251907
Im having a hard time. You'll have to help me with that one.
You think I made that post to uplift the self esteem of the nonexistent women on the board? No. They can get support from their 100's of female friends and whoever else they talk to. Men get no emotional support, even from their friends and family. Most psychotherapists dont even take them seriously. Humans, male/female, date to get something out of it.
Its extremely narcissistic to believe you will find a selfless woman to date you when you aren't selfless. Check that high and mighty shit at the door, man. It's like you cannot see understand the way you need to talk to a lonely person. I wish someone told me that girls aren't everything when I asked for advice. I had to find that out on my own.
>>
>>19252016
you just proved my point
>>
>>19251853
I suppose you'd rather talk about your shitty conspiracy theories or bullshit magic, right? Fuck off
>>
My deepest fear is that God is a clinical narcissist whose "love" is exactly the same oppressive all-consuming hateful "love" offered by cultists.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.