[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I seen the two at the market, and they figured I seen not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Archive-Images-8040261.jpg (2MB, 1901x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Archive-Images-8040261.jpg
2MB, 1901x2126px
When I seen the two at the market, and they figured I seen not they reacted like they got. But when only one of them walked around the corner I said to the man about 3 months later, "I knew the moment there was first conscious contact, back at the store when you first seen me." Then the one ran back to his other, said "BUT HE KNOW."

I said what manner of tricks do any wish to pull on another man, lest they reap what they sow, but I taught'em somethin?
>>
I could say you hypocrites post I got auto goin off every 10. Got a cigar in my mouth it's with the green stuff and there's incense risin from a dusty chess table. Won years ago Jesus did. Ember didn't fall no way but straight down.
>>
File: il_340x270.308820729.jpg (48KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.308820729.jpg
48KB, 340x270px
When the bark looks like an eye and you think of the owl and one could be in a hole the other on a branch know 360 degrees we see you.
>>
File: 172179520.jpg (538KB, 689x1024px) Image search: [Google]
172179520.jpg
538KB, 689x1024px
>>
You must go back to Nome, old Sumerian.
>>
>>19250359
a flip of a page upon a chapter of one book is where I always go back to. the whole book is Holy Bible. The Testament is back where Christian is, I go back to Eden. What say ye when I go back before Nome, before Sumerian, but Eden?
>>
>>19250359
Tell me what's a straight way to a Heathen?
>>
>>19250381
A mirror
>>
>>19250296

ITT: seriously intense schizophrenia. OP, you've got to get on meds right away. I'm not being an asshole, i'm trying to help you.
>>
>>19250397
You cannot enter into the kingdom by thyself.
The mind's eye is not the gate alone, but does Jesus not also know surpassing umbilical cord when you were formulated in the womb? And before you consciously became a cell?

>>19250406
By what means are you qualified as a mental practitioner to evaluate me, you of scorn mocker? I will show you instead one day schizophrenia, as a strong delusion.
>>
>>19250438
>The mind's eye is not the gate alone
No, it's the guide.
>>
File: AE.png (2MB, 1153x1001px) Image search: [Google]
AE.png
2MB, 1153x1001px
>>19250406
07/07/17 remember back 07 like double 0's and a seven you idiots don't know your asses from your elbows and by ass I mean donkey and yea some of you act like bastards.

>>19250442
What who guides? You again cannot say thyself. By what name, do you even know my Father? Not alone does any shepherd guide.
>>
>>19250442
A E there's an owl on the tree but I owe you nothing.
>>
>>19250438

Disordered and fractured thought and speech is a tell tale sign of Schizophrenia and it comes across extremely strong in your posts. Please consider seeing a doctor right away, your mind isnt well and you might hurt yourself.
>>
>>19250460
Oh no you misunderstand me, I do this without cost of any kind. It's all free.
>>19250451
>As above so below.
>>
>>19250472
>and speech is a tell tale sign of
speech hey, you should be put to death.

>>19250482
What can be the same, here though this world is a mimic in dualistic sin? Yet the mimic is so outdated, will this world not be baptized with fire to set the people free from their bondage?

I see you also struggle with something in every day life. You don't see the systematic insanity but another day go back to your bed.

>is typing on the keyboard hard when it is all here pressing buttons the plastic no ink and quill..
>>
>>19250538
>I see you also struggle with something in every day life
But don't we all? Life is a struggle for the Awakened, as those see how their equals choose to not wake up.
>You don't see the systematic insanity but another day go back to your bed.
Dear... I see it every single second, even in bed.
>is typing on the keyboard hard when it is all here pressing buttons the plastic no ink and quill..
Unlike most, I don't even use a keyboard to post nowadays. I've become fast enough in another way to input.
But yes, handwriting is lost because of what you said.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.