[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss vampires. How does a human become a vampire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 60

File: vampire.png (232KB, 486x475px) Image search: [Google]
vampire.png
232KB, 486x475px
Let's discuss vampires. How does a human become a vampire? What do real vampires look like and what kind of abilities do they possess?

Note: There is currently no other vampire thread in the /x/ catalog.

Share what you know about vampires, green texts and pictures if you have any. I'll post some more stuff below, feel free to add whatever you think is missing.
>>
File: 1499051639556.png (132KB, 606x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1499051639556.png
132KB, 606x1383px
>List (from Bruce)
http://www.m-hikari.com/ams/ams-2013/ams-9-12-2013/strielkowskiAMS9-12-2013.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jure_Grando
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sava_Savanovic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Paole
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_vampire_panic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematophagy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aplastic_anemia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_immortality

>Scripture Of Delphi
http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/vampire-origin.html

>Books
- Fevre Dream by George RR Martin
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
- Carmilla by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu
- Brian Lumleys Necroscope saga
- The Vampire's Kiss by Nancy Baker
- Blood Sucking Feinds by Christopher Moore
- Joe Pitt Casebooks series by Charlie Huston
- Sunshine by Robin McKinley
- Salems lot by Stephen King
- Thirsty by Matthew T. Anderson

>Movies

1980s: Fright Night, The Hunger, Lost Boys, Near Dark,

1990s: Blade, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Innocent Blood, Interview with the Vampire, Shadow Zone: The Undead Express,

2000s: Blade II, Let the Right One In, Shadow of the Vampire,

2010s: A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, Byzantium, He Never Died, Kiss Of The Damned, Only Lovers Left Alive, What We Do in the Shadows, Thirst (Korean movie), Fright Night (Remake)

>Last, archived thread
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19242155
>>
What would you like to know about vampires, Bells?
>>
File: 1499037729620.jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
1499037729620.jpg
9KB, 274x184px
Dr. Stephen Kaplan, a paranormal investigator back in the 1970s and 1980s, claimed that vampires are real and that most of them live in the Great Lakes region.

He also investigated werewolves. And he debunked the Amityville horror situation.

His books are great, but they're rare, too.

http://doaav.blogspot.com/2010/01/early-kaplan-work.html

http://www.werewolves.com/dr-stephen-kaplan%e2%80%99s-quest-for-real-werewolves/

http://voice-of-the-raven.blogspot.com/2009/12/steve-kaplan-and-vampire-research.html

http://freaknco.blogspot.com/2016/08/dr-stephen-van-helsing-kaplan-vampire.html

(Copying this from another anons post.)
>>
>>19250010
Bells?

>What would you like to know about vampires?

The questions in the opening posts would be a good start. How does a human become a vampire? What do real vampires look like and what kind of abilities do they possess?
>>
>>19249996
I want to fuck one
>>
>>19250017
Bella Swan.
Vampires look like normal people
Even though somewhat abnormal..
No teeth. No blood. No immortality
No powers. Nothing cool really.
How does a human become a vampyre?
No clue..
>>
>find girl locked in some cage
>bring her to her father
>her father is apparently named lord harkon
>he turns me into a vampire in gratitude for bringing him his lost daughter
>>
>>19250040
so what makes them vampires?

>>19250020
vampires are not for fucking ok?
>>
>>19250020
>>19250040
>>19250041
I don't think any of you guys is making sense.
>>
>>19250041
>Tell me,
What is your name?
>>
>>19250055
Ah
>what makes them vampires?
Indeed
Stories and tall tales I'd imagine
That whole prove they're not real thing..
>>
File: serana.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
serana.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>19250059
this >>19250041
is Skyrim reference

Serana was CUTE
>>
>>19250055
why not?
>>
>>19249996
do you just not like the word "general"?
>>
>>19250092
I figured as much but it still doesn't make sense cause not real!

>>19250102
Literally who cares.
>>
Any interesting vampire legends from your country ?
Reading about some in Czechia. Too bad they didnt have fucking cameras back then. According to witnesses it was some wild shit.
>>
Op.
Based on everything you've read
What do you think vampires are?
>>
File: 1497933102472.jpg (30KB, 436x349px) Image search: [Google]
1497933102472.jpg
30KB, 436x349px
>>19250187
Not at all. I haven't met one person who was even seriously interested in vampires let alone had any tale to share. Post some if you have any!

>>19250228
I can still only guess because there were so many different posts and opinions. I think real vampires might have these traits:

- they don't age and are resistant or immune towards most poisons and diseases
- they don't look monstrous, they are either average looking or attractive
- they have some enhanced abilities... finer sense of smell and sight for example, maybe stronger than a human, possibly some abilities of charisma/mind control, but nothing too crazy (no instant shapeshifting, fireballs, teleportation)
- sunlight doesn't kill them instantly but it might irritate them in some ways = make them weaker, angrier, blind them
- they have some kind of society that regulates what vampires are allowed to do, who they turn and so on, that includes also punishment of vampires who go against this

Those are my thoughts on them so far. Agree? Disagree?
>>
>>19250301
Anon is that what you believe?
That's just from the Internet right?
Ps.
>your name makes you look like a cretin
>>
>>19250326
That's what makes the most sense to me.

>your name makes you look like a cretin

I don't care actually, it's just a silly name,
>>
>>19250326
You shouldn't take folk lore this seriously, anon.
>more evidence of ufos than vampire sightings
>>
>>19250352
Because vampires are not real.
>>
>>19250379
The easy solution is to not post in vampire threads if that is your belief. And that's okay.
>>
>>19249996
Loo babydoll the world doesn't have spooks and spores growing in the darkness hahahah out there inna woods alright. So chill out or the wolves are going to smell the red on wool coat
>>
File: 3uvAOFX.png (189KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
3uvAOFX.png
189KB, 394x373px
>>19250421
Is this some kind of movie quote or are you just high?
>>
>>19250301
What about the vampire or whatever you were talking in that deleted video ?

Well there arent really stories. More like "another vampire has risen in 13xx,killed its loved ones,danced on its corpses. Staking it didnt work,burning it didnt work either until we used holy wood from church". Seems like vampire hysteria was a big thing here once.

One princess here was considered vampire but only because she was so thin and pale,had her first kid when she was 40,loved to hunt(unusual for women) and was breeding wolves and drinking their milk. After her death they took out her hearth,gave her simple funeral and sealed her crypt.
On her coffin its written "Hier liegt die arme Sünderin Eleonora. Bittet für sie"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleonore_von_Schwarzenberg

Austrians made documentary about her called The Vampire Princess and they thought that it was her who inspired Bram Stoker to write Dracula.

>>19250326
>>your name makes you look like a cretin

Why? Its ironic and funny imo
>>
>>19250441
Neither ironic or funny.
>>
Posting qt's for op.
Thing is op.
No evidence for voompiars
What other paranormal/mysterious things interest you?
>>
>>19250301
>- they don't age and are resistant or immune towards most poisons and diseases
>- they don't look monstrous, they are either average looking or attractive
>- they have some enhanced abilities... finer sense of smell and sight for example, maybe stronger than a human, possibly some abilities of charisma/mind control, but nothing too crazy (no instant shapeshifting, fireballs, teleportation)
>- sunlight doesn't kill them instantly but it might irritate them in some ways = make them weaker, angrier, blind them
>- they have some kind of society that regulates what vampires are allowed to do, who they turn and so on, that includes also punishment of vampires who go against this

Agree with this list,it makes most "sense"
They could also be good at magic (if you believe in that stuff) due to their prolonged lifespan allowing them to study it for longer.

No shapeshifting,no weakness to water,holy symbols etc.
Do you think they could have special affinity with animals?
>>
File: smoke.png (120KB, 350x309px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.png
120KB, 350x309px
>>19250441
Deleted video? Do you mean the part from my stream when I said ghouls knocked on my door? If that is the one you mean, during that time I was kind of... psychotic. I mean I still think it was a weird timing but looking back I probably overreacted and there were no ghouls or vampires at my front door.

> "another vampire has risen in 13xx,killed its loved ones,danced on its corpses.

LOL. Makes it sound like just another day, totally common thing. Yeah these vampires, rising all the time and murdering everyone.

> she was so thin and pale

Cute, these plebs have no taste. I have never heard of her before I think? So now I can look into it. Seems like her german wiki page is longer.

>>19250448
Please tell me what's wrong with the name Nightmare Tranny Goblin, I'll wait. I found it in a random post on LGBT. Would you prefer if I had some cool, edgy name? Or a short neutral one?

Tell me all about it and I'm going to pretend I care.
>>
>>19250469
Who going to take a poster seriously with said name?
Not I, MELKOR LORD of Dark.
It's chiefly a ceremonial name
But you know..
>>
>>19250463
>What other paranormal/mysterious things interest you?

Nothing. And even if there was anything this thread is generally not my (or anyones) personal blog so why say let's talk about something else because vampires aren't real? No!

>>19250481
If a person can't take my words and my heart serious because of a silly name then they might as well not talk to me at all. It's a good filter, dear Melkor.

>>19250468
>They could also be good at magic

Yup! They definitely would have more time but I also read that vampires might have no connection to the spirit world unlike humans? Might be true.

>No shapeshifting,no weakness to water,holy symbols etc.

Yes... all propaganda in my opinion.

>Do you think they could have special affinity with animals?

Good question. So I imagine they would either be able to lure and charm animals like they do with humans or animals would react negatively and weirded out by the presence of a vampire... maybe because they notice a predator? What do you think?
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (193KB, 1580x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
193KB, 1580x1080px
>>19250469
Yeah the video I originally asked for when I started talking with you. I dont know it was about ghouls because I didnt watch it. So what happened with the ghouls ?

>Cute, these plebs have no taste. I have never heard of her before I think? So now I can look into it. Seems like her german wiki page is longer.

Pale is CUTE. You can also watch documentary but I never saw it myself.
I dont believe she was vampire obviously. She was just weird with the whole drinking wolf milk thing because people associated wolves with vampires and believed that vampires could shapeshift into them.

>>19250481
>deciding poster seriousness based on their nickname used in vampire thread on anime autistic board
Also Melkor was scrub
>>
>>19250522
>you're right in a vampire thread too. ;]
>>
>>19250495
>Yup! They definitely would have more time but I also read that vampires might have no connection to the spirit world unlike humans? Might be true.

Yeah I heard that too. Something about humans being able to do that because of their astral body or something and vampires having that connection severed

>So I imagine they would either be able to lure and charm animals like they do with humans or animals would react negatively and weirded out by the presence of a vampire.

I heard both versions. Them being able to charm certain animals while other animals are going batshit insane when they sense them. I think thats possible
>>
>>19249996
It's the result of a test given by The One. He hands you the test and determines if you are worthy of a blessing. You could probably become infected or corroded through a deal with the devil but I think the parameters of the deal are different than how you expect it to be. I myself am a rooting flower. My offspring shall be different each and everyone for I was given the gift for an everlasting soul and thus given the ability to procreate through spitting in someone's drink or kissing them but there's "clauses" in my contract. I can't feed as commanded by The One or my descendants and I will be condemned to damnation,not pleasant. So mainly walk the path of the little white line with my father and hope that one day if I do well in this lifetime that I may be welcomed into heaven with him. I posted earlier because I don't want people finding out my bloodline exists. As the path is set by The Almighty so I try to do good I guess. I apologise for rudely destroying the following in your thread. The heat was getting too hot and the older bloodlines kinda freak me out so I kinda keep to myself. I think it dilutes as the generations go down as He had told me but in certain individuals the antibodies don't become created or don't carry. I get three generations down I believe from the main branch or I'm the first one. It's hard to catch. I've only met one person who's fed and she scared me as how loose she became with power(one of mine) 2 generations down and it's genetic so human offspring creates a stronger hybrid. It's evolution with some artificial selection granted by the Big Guy so breed with the Homo Sapien Hemo and create a stronger hybrid. My bloodline gets a genetic factor and virus factor(antibody) (my science is unclear as I'm the first of mine so it's a little confusing) I'm mainly going by the word of mouth of He so that I may achieve salvation. We're strong. Powerful. I've created a couple thousand is what my children are reaching.
>>
File: 1499102773729.jpg (53KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1499102773729.jpg
53KB, 382x395px
>>19250522
Thats the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnE7_344Wd4

But it's pretty long and doesn't get to the point so I'll try to summarize it from my memory because I'm not gonna watch it again. I think it was... like, I was already really obsessed with vampires for no reason (no trigger?) for a few months and then I was washing my hair and I was alone at home.

Then while I was washing my hair suddenly I felt like danger was close and I had to get my knife, but I brushed it off because I thought it was silly and everything is chill. Then 10 minutes later (it was dark outside) someone rings at my door. PEOPLE NEVER RING HERE EVER ... unless its a package in the morning. It just doesn't happen or maybe once a year. And it's the voice of some dude saying he's "Nils" but doesn't much more? And I hear other men in the background. Also heard that behind that guy were one or two other men, they sounded older.

I had no idea who that is, I called my dad if he knew him, no. Asked neighbours, nope. I concluded a vampire send ghouls to harass me. Kek. I was (am?) crazy.

Replies can take a while because I'm ingame playing.
>>
>>19250540
yes I know? So what. Its my interest so I´m here. I dont go into threads where their topic is not interesting to me. That would seem like a huge wate of time. Why are you here?
>>
File: 39182749812765.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
39182749812765.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>19250557
>Big Guy
>>
>>19250571
Do you believe in vampires Knife weilding bird?
>>
>>19250587
Biggest.
>>
File: spook.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>19250560
Maybe someone just wanted to "enrich" you :^)

Were you doing anything weird before? I was once spooked as fuck myself and dont have good explanation for that.

Playing LoL ?
>>
>>19250626

I´m open to the thought that they might exist
>>
>>19250638
Sure, it was 99,9% a mundane reason and like I said I recognize that during these months I was pretty psychotic. But the timing was still weird... being alone at home, night, no one EVER rings here or knows where I live anyway. And then I felt the warning in my thoughts 10~ minutes before while washing my hair... so I wasn't doing anything weird.

Logical conclusion back then: Vampire ghouls.

>I was once spooked as fuck myself and dont have good explanation for that.

From what?

Yes, LoL.
>>
>>19250560
are you on drugs?
>>
>>19250701
No. But there's no need for actual drugs to get paranoid or delusional or whatever, sometimes it just happens to people for no apparent reason.
>>
>>19250674

It happened like 3 years ago. I was still living at my old apartment. It was like 3 am and I was reading some /x/ related stuff on my PC. I think it was about some ritual or something. Suddenly my dog who was sleeping wakes up,runs to my appartment door and starts growling at something at other side. Then I hear sound like dozens of tiny paws wallruning on/in wall of my apartment. It lasted like 5 seconds. I open door but I dont see or hear anything outside. That spooked me so I waited few minutes and then decided to take my dog for a walk. She didnt want to leave our apartment building which is unusual and I had to literally push her out. She took a quick piss right outside and still spooked I decided to quickly GTFO and go back inside. Nothing like this ever happened before or after.

What do you think it could be ?
>>
>>19250731
Dozen of tiny paws IN your appartment? What the fuck. I wanted to say maybe a cat or a rival dog outside of your door, which she smelled way before you noticed anything... but why would you heart that stuff in your walls or inside?

Maybe rats caught in the walls?

Or vampires. Vampires are the only real conclusion.
>>
>>19250715
you look and sound like you're on drugs in your video
>>
File: wish I was not retarded.png (9KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
wish I was not retarded.png
9KB, 1152x648px
>>19250741
>Dozen of tiny paws IN your appartment?

No like on outside side of wall of my apartment.

>Maybe rats caught in the walls?

I dont think our walls are hollow.
Also despite what you might think I dont live in rat infested shithole. Also I would probably heard it before. I was living there for like 4 years already
>>
>>19250749
I can assure you I don't take drugs.
>>
File: 1498349360753.jpg (174KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498349360753.jpg
174KB, 640x640px
>>19250766
I wasn't even thinking about you living in a shithole! But rats can appear everywhere.

Understand it now better with the picture. Hmm... I guess what throws me off are the paw sounds though it's possible it wasn't even paws and just sounded like it. It was ghost finger tips.
>>
>>19250770
then grow up twilight isnt real
>>
>>19249996
This is fucking disgusting. Why dont you just drink ANGELA MERKELS FUCKING PERIOD BLOOD YOU DISGUSTING CUNT
>>
File: vampire.jpg (90KB, 640x809px) Image search: [Google]
vampire.jpg
90KB, 640x809px
>>19250874
Are you referring to the picture and bloody mouth of a vampire?
>>
File: anime japan degenerate.png (722KB, 779x960px) Image search: [Google]
anime japan degenerate.png
722KB, 779x960px
>>19250798
I am both glad and sad that nothing else happened there. At my new place spookiest thing that happened was when I caught 2 degenerates fucking outside of my aparment building in a bush. I got so close I could touch them before I realized wtf is going on. Not paranormal but still spooky as fuck!

Anything else spooky happened at your place?
>>
>>19250890
Of course I do and of course a fucking edgy tranny is replying jesus fucking christ
>>
>>19250901
I'm not a tranny. And aren't you a bit too young and too sensitive to browse /x/ if you get so triggered over a "horror" picture like that?

Just a tip: It's not real blood. It's probably strawberry juice.

>>19250898
Hmm, well everyone has a few odd moments here and there in their home and so did I... but nothing too out of the ordinary. I had just another a little odd moment at our cemetery, I'll write it out after my round ends.
>>
File: art.png (72KB, 924x607px) Image search: [Google]
art.png
72KB, 924x607px
>>19250938
>>19250898
Okay so, have told this before but longer ago. Now mind you this was during that more intense, "psychotic" time and it was probably nothing but when it happened I was spooked the fuck out.

So I took one of my walks at night (midnight or later) to the cemetery and sat down on a little bench next to the church, covered by bushes. That place I sit on is in the dark and people only see me when they come close... I had a few encounters over the years of people strolling around the area and then being spooked when they came close and finallly noticed me.

That night I sat down there for awhile and thought about vampires, I think specifically about Kain and the origin because I read some papers beforehand. It's at night, place is empty as usual and it's really silent. No cars, no people, no footsteps.

Then suddenly I hear a weird sound and turn to my right, I have to lean forwards and look a little past the bushes. ON the street (not on the pavement) facing the open gate and staring exactly to where I sit stands a person. I assume it was a male, relatively tall and dressed in black or dark clothes.

So the only reason why I even noticed them was because they started to brush their foot over the street and making that sound... deliberately, over and over again. He stares where I sit (how did he even see me? I told you people don't see me) from afar standing on the street in the middle of the night, empty as fuck place, and doesn't move just staring me down.

I didn't hear him coming either and wasn't listening to music. When it's so silent at night you can hear people move, their feet on the stone pavewalk, tap tap. I felt that I had to get up and go over there, ask him if he was vampire and what's up... but if you're ever ACTUALLY in that situation it's so damn creepy.

I couldn't. I turned away, tried to calm myself down and after 1-2 minutes I stood up and walked away VERY fast to the opposite gate.

>inb4 missed the golden opportunity
>>
>>19251013
even if you ask, it's not like anyone will admit it unless they're some edgy kid.
>>
File: ((U)).gif (179KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
((U)).gif
179KB, 400x400px
>>19251035
Probably not but the whole situation was weird as hell anyway. It might not sound like it in text form, but if you imagine yourself at night, graveyard, it's pretty much always empty and then some guy starts making weird sounds standing on the middle of the street while staring to your "hidden" spot.

Sometimes I wonder if it was more than just a random person and maybe some kind of courage test, clearly I failed that one. But I can comfort myself with the thought that it was very likely just a normal guy behaving a bit... odd.
>>
>>19251046
not sure where you were at but i'm from a shit area so i just think it was a tweaker probably.
>>
File: vampire qt.webm (165KB, 437x246px) Image search: [Google]
vampire qt.webm
165KB, 437x246px
>>19251013
Thats really creepy

>I had a few encounters over the years of people strolling around the area and then being spooked when they came close and finallly noticed me.

what the hell are people doing at cemetery at midnight anyway

I think it was a good thing you didnt came to him. I would not. Not unless I was armed. You are going outside armed,right?

>I couldn't. I turned away, tried to calm myself down and after 1-2 minutes I stood up and walked away VERY fast to the opposite gate.

Was he still there watching you after 1-2 minutes?

Anyway good night. Gonna try to sleep a bit if its possible
>>
>>19251056
I'm in an alright area. Not rich by any means, but not piss-poor either? It's kinda mixed with some poorer and more middle class, but I never met a hobo here in my life nor did I meet any thugs.

>>19251061
>what the hell are people doing at cemetery at midnight anyway

I think it's youth who hangs out around the area sometimes, but usually NOT that late and not in week days.

>Not unless I was armed. You are going outside armed,right?

Yes, I always carry my knife with me and I had it in my hands when that happened but I was still too scared cause I thought the person might be a vampire. I was thinking about Kain and all just a second before he started making sounds.

>Was he still there watching you after 1-2 minutes?

He didn't move when I started to look back at him, just stood there watching on the street. I didn't check anymore when I left through the opposite gate.

>Anyway good night.

Good night!
>>
>>19251081
probably an edgy kid or autist then. rapist maybe?
>>
>>19251094
Well, he didn't pursue me or anything. He just stood there acting weird and staring at me sitting there in the dark. The fact that he appeared out of nowhere and I only noticed him because he started making that foot-movement-sound... and also that he had very good eye sight to spot me like that, weirded me out.

I don't look very female at night anyway. I'm pretty tall and wear lots of baggy dark hoodie stuff, hair hidden, etc. So not a rapist but likely an edgy kid or autist. Yes.
>>
>>19250557
Trump?
>>
>>19251110
sounds like an edgy kid. magic user maybe to move that unnoticed but that's not an advanced skill. neither is the spotting thing. basic shit. could be a young vamp practicing but probably not.
>>
File: 1498865009713.jpg (51KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1498865009713.jpg
51KB, 500x725px
>>19251149
Yeah...

Well, I'm never going to find out because I was too much of a coward back then.
>>
>>19251163
just carry a decent weapon and don't be a wimp. my ex gfs have stabbed niggers and beat them with their own guns before. i'm from a bad area though so that's normal there.
>>
>>19251176
I always have a knife and I don't think I'm generally a wimp because I go out at in the middle of the night at remote places all the time but yeah... in that moment, I was.

>my ex gfs have stabbed niggers and beat them with their own guns before

Kek. She sounds like a decent woman.

Are you same the guy who talked about "vampires" being knocked out by random niggas?
>>
>>19251186
kek. no, that wasn't me. random niggas couldn't knock out a vampire. know that from experience. the one that stabbed a nigga was a skinny little vamp. dropped him, spit on him and kicked him with her steel toes. miss that one. never met anyone that strong before. the one that hit a dude with his own gun she took from his hand was human but amazon as fuck. i like 'em tall.
>>
>>19251219
Wait so you say vampires exist for sure? Are they how I picture them here: >>19250468 and why do you supposedly hangout with vampires? I'm pretty tired, can't follow 100% with my brain.
>>
>>19251232
agree with everything posted there except for the not aging thing (it's just slow aging) and having some sort of society. there might be one but i'm not a part of it. why do i hang out with them? i don't really. i am one. i've only met that one ex that was new at it. never told her what it was because i wasn't even sure back then. met one other that claimed to be, also an ex. was strong as hell also but a total bitch. met one other that i used to mess around with but i think she just called herself that because she used blood magic.
>>
>>19250005
Is there a second part to this picture? He mentions origins of vamps but doesn't bring it up at all.
>>
File: 1449390172875.jpg (522KB, 1056x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1449390172875.jpg
522KB, 1056x1438px
>>19251259
You're really sleeping around, aren't you.

I feel that not aging is one of the key factors of supernatural vampirism. Without it, one isn't a true vampire. Could it be that if you indeed are a vampire, that you might be some kind of thin-blooded one hence why you still age?

How did you become one in the first place? Just awakened?

>>19251261
Don't think there was more, sorry. But here have another one.
>>
>>19251288
im decent looking, i can get it when i want it. we just age very slow. people are surprised when i tell them how old i am. people that are sensitive to things tell me that i have an old soul though. i awakened about 20 years ago and will never forget that day.
>>
>>19251288
Damn, I really liked what he had. I'm a newfag for these threads and it seems like a general so what are the big names around here? Any specific larpers or posters I should watch out for?
>>
>>19251331
if it sounds too much like fiction, it probably is.
>>
File: uzy__by_anamnesisx-d9ajq97.png (588KB, 800x879px) Image search: [Google]
uzy__by_anamnesisx-d9ajq97.png
588KB, 800x879px
>>19251320
It's okay. I don't discriminate whores. :)

Well, I personally do not consider awakened (or aging) vampires to be the real thing. I feel there has to be a process of being turned by another vampire though I'd still like to hear what you have to say.

>i awakened about 20 years ago and will never forget that day.

What happened?

Also, how fast do your wounds heal? Could you cut yourself and heal instantly?

>>19251331
Just ask him when he's around and he is around sometimes. He has a trip after all! I do have a list of people in mind, notorious LARPers and such but I can't really write it down.

If you're REALLY interested I would recommend reading through the threads but theres sooo many posts: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/vampires/type/op/
>>
>>19251339
>>19251352
Thanks for the advice! I'm going to resume my quiet lurking now.
>>
>>19251013
Maybe you took the right opportunity dumbass. Vampires are strong quick and oh so scary. Think feed,rape,kill, relocate in that order.
>>
>>19251013
Think you narrowly avoided getting raped or mugged dude, that's a win if you ask me
>>
>>19251377
I doubt it. IF it was a vampire and they wanted to kill me for whatever fucking reason (I haven't done anything to provoke it) then I would be dead. I wasn't chased or followed. I was able to leave the place without any problems.

The person just wanted to let me know they were there hence why they made the sound.

>>19251384
I don't live in the US or some other weird place. People here don't get raped or mugged, never heard of it. And why would people want to rape some random hobo ( I look like a hobo ) sitting at the graveyard?
>>
File: 1497120099903.png (318KB, 1814x789px) Image search: [Google]
1497120099903.png
318KB, 1814x789px
>>19251368
1/2

(Another unrelated story but maybe you like it.)
>>
File: 1497120224654.png (253KB, 1820x633px) Image search: [Google]
1497120224654.png
253KB, 1820x633px
>>19251368
2/2
>>
>>19251352
have you ever met any that fit your standards? you probably won't because they don't exist. if you find them, let me know. i heal slightly faster, usually. it's not instant. that's again some movie shit and totally unrealistic. i've greentexted my awakening before there were these threads all the time but here it is again.
>be me, 13 years old.
>running track during PE class.
>fuck PE. wish i was reading muh books.
>everyone passing me up except the fat fucks.
>wonder why i'm so weak. always been this way. fuck this gay earth.
>someone else is passing me easily.
>wtf. i feel something.
i'm already /x/ before /x/ existed at this point so i knew it was his energy/lifeforce.
>it feels strong, it's moving into me.
>oh shit. more. MORE!
>drink it in. he slows down, i speed up as i direct it to my legs.
>burst of energy hits me and i'm not tired anymore. feels so good.
>start passing others, sapping their energy as i go.
>finish second behind the fastest dude in school.
>not even tired. want to keep running.
ever since then, things have been very different in my life. don't know how to explain it.
>>
File: (s).gif (994KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
(s).gif
994KB, 853x480px
>>19251434
No, I haven't met anyone like that and probably never will. I just think it's important to have a distinction between "unusual humans" (people like you) and "immortal vampires" (having CLEAR inhumane traits)...

So from your greentext, you're a psychic vampire and you leech off the life energy? Do I understand that right?
>>
>>19251449
that's right. immortals don't exist though. that is fantasy. just slow aging. idk if the word psychic is best though. like i said, i've only met a few others and they were weak.
>>
>>19251475
I find it weird that someone like you who apparently believes in magic and paranormal abilities would say that immortals don't exist. Why not? Just because you haven't me one?

It's not biologically impossible.
>>
>>19251481
i'm a scientist at heart so also a skeptic. there are true examples of biological immortality but they are lower creatures and it's only technically immortality. some lobsters and jellyfish at the highest order. what i'm talking about in "humans" is just a spiritual difference. it's in the soul/spirit/life force/chi/ki/whatever.
>>
>>19251395
Be like maybe you just looked easy to hunt foolish one
>>
File: 1499013132559.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499013132559.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>19251498
You're a skeptic and scientist at heart but you believe you're a vampire and magic is real? That's pretty wild, my friend.

>>19251503
I definitely don't look "easy to hunt" and what is this? Predator, the Movie? Stalking and hunting random people at night and staring them down?
>>
>>19251511
that's right. can't deny what i've experienced in life.
>>
>>19251515
Seems good.
>>
>>19251515
one experience:
>be about 7 years ago.
>riding in car sitting behind driver.
>didn't know driver was drunk.
>she flips the car multiple times.
>thrown out back window because it's the one day i didn't wear a seatbelt.
>everyone else gets crushed in the car.
>they live but needed to go to the hospital.
>one dude had half his face reconstructed.
i stood up in the middle of a dirt field after getting thrown out of the car through the window. everything in my pockets had been replaced with dirt. nothing but a few scratches on my back that stopped bleeding in minutes.
>>
>>19251498
I heard that blood contains life force. Cultures around whole world believe that at least and we know that young blood can slow aging.
Not really a fan of psychic vampires
Most psychic vampires :
>people dont want to hang out with me. Probably because Im psychic vampire!
>no you are just turbocunt anon
>>
>>19251515
Realest shit I've heard in a while
>>
Tbh Elder Scrolls vampires were pretty great
>>
>>19250055
I mean, what if they consent?
>>
No vampire GF
So sad 2day
>>
>>19251568
Then its ok

>>19251557
I liked various vampirr types described in lore books. Not a fan of how vampires are getting more powerful the more hungry they are desu
>>
>>19251545
you are 100% right. blood is the carrier of life for all higher organisms. i can take energy from blood, the act of it makes it so much better. one of my exes that i've talked about was a blood drinker, so was the blood witch that i fucked around with. i enjoy it as well, like a fine wine. those people that you're talking about are just assholes. i'm the exact opposite. people want to be around me whether i like it or not so i don't go out much. i will tonight in about an hour to feed. it's been a while.
>>
>>19251588
the hunger makes us weak actually. when i was younger it made me do crazier things for that sweet attention but that doesn't mean more power. the whole sunlight thing too. fuck the sun. no bursting into flames but it feels like it. it's more like a huge hand pressing down on you. the sun is a powerful source of energy. it's like an overload.
>>
>>19251588
Hmm that's one of the things I actually quite liked about ES vamps.
>>
>>19251605
Tell us how it goes anon
>>
>>19251657
how what goes?
>>
>>19251605
Dog. It's because you fed. You know it doesn't happen like that unless you do it the first time. Must suck though, I'm pretty dead set on staying a hemovirgin
>>
>>19251661
Oops meant to reply to your other post, sorry. I meant tell us how the feeding goes
>>
>>19251661
>>19251661
Feeding.
I would appreciate it if you took the time out of your day to tell me about your specific bloodline and your abilities
>>
>>19251686
That would be pretty neat desu
>>
File: hellyeah.gif (1000KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
hellyeah.gif
1000KB, 356x200px
>>19251669
it's not like you can help it. i didn't know what i was doing at the time.
>>19251670
oh yeah, no problem. it'll probably be like every other time i go there.
>walk in like .gif related
>everyone says hi. hugs for the girls, handshakes for the guys. hugs for my bros. bartender gives me a kiss and pours me a shot. play some pool, shoot the shit. come home feeling full. continue posting on /x/.
>>
>>19251515
I believe you, anon.
>>
>>19251686
my bloodline is mostly unknown. i'm a descendant of a well known pirate and also of a not well known samurai actually. that's about it though. the men in my family tend to be very commanding. have some mafia blood but my family hasn't been into that in a long time. as far as abilities go, nothing too remarkable. speed, strength, magic ability. no superhero bullshit. just more than what i should have. a human with training will beat me. me with training would beat them. slow aging, charisma even though i don't like people. it's not all it's cracked up to be.
>>
Hey guys first time popping in one of these threads but I have a real live (or dead?) vampire living in my apartment with me. he's my roommate. ive known this dude a long time i met him when i was a freshman in highschool so he's cool with me

i asked him to post proof online real quick like livestream it but he wont do it at all. like i cant persuade him at all. but dont worry. imma get him to do it. even if he only shows like his hand or something. i can probably post a pic of him when he's sleeping in a bathtub since he's like almost lifeless but im sure none of you guys will accept a dude wrapped in blankets in a bathtub as proof of vampires
>>
>>19251724
Same desu
>>
>>19251724
mostly agree with that anon. not a virus though. those can be dectected. my blood is weird though for sure. went to the hospital earlier this year for anemia and because it started clotting in my veins for no reason. doctors couldn't figure it out. hadn't fed for a while.
>>
>>19251731
like what do you guys accept as proof?

cause i can btfo out all the rpers man i got a live one
>>
>>19249996
>What do real vampires look like and what kind of abilities do they possess?

They don't exist. None.

/thread
>>
>>19251739
>not a virus though.

No? Some kind of blood disease then?

>>19251745
Spend a hot summer day outside with me, anon, and watch me evaporate.

Take notice of how I behave before and after I feed.

Unfortunately, the only proof I have is physical 'you have to see it for yourself' and personal experience.
>>
>>19251789
i see it as a spiritual abnormality.
>>
>>19251789
nah im the dude with the vampire roommate. im asking everyone here what they want as proof.

cause im trying to persuade him to do this thing with his hand that a regular human being cant do on livestream cause i can film it on my phone but he really doesnt want me to post proof online.

but he's slowly kinda leaning to it like im really good at persuading. i mean its just on 4chan and i can delete the post real quick
>>
>>19251791
feel you on the hot summer day thing though. used to get nosebleeds when i was younger until i learned to stay in the shadow of buildings.
>>
>>19251794
what can he do?
>>
>>19251745
Show some supernatural power.
Everyone can sleep in a bathtub

>>19251753
Proof?
>>
>>19251794
OH. Hah my bad.
>>
>>19251802
>what can he do?
ive never seen him like jump from buildings or shit but he's really strong and he heals from gunshots and knives and shit
>>19251803
>Show some supernatural power.
yeah thats what im trying to do but he's being a pussy about it for some reason. when he goes to sleep though he's like almost lifeless i can like lift his arm and play with it

i can do a little cut on his wrist or something and film it heal up with my phone but ill have to wait till he goes to sleep i guess
>>
out to go feed. will be back in about an hour or two. bringing my phone with me so might check back in if its boring there.
>>
>>19251816
>gunshots and knives.
nigga.
>>
>>19251823
not even playing. im pretty close with him and ive known him since i was like 14, and we've done some pretty crazy shit in this state and some others. like crazy to where i cant reveal details on a public website

but like ive seen the fool take a shotgun blast to the face and have half his face blown off and still be good to fight
>>
>>19251791
That actually makes a lot of sense to me.

>>19251797
Never got nosebleeds. Passed out a few times though, and have thrown up from the heat. I get wicked dehydration headaches all the time if I stay out in the sun too long. Drink a shit ton of fluids to keep myself from feeling so drained.
>>
>>19251825
You sound like you've done way too many drugs friend. Maybe step away from the internet for the night.
>>
>>19252039
its x what do you expect
>>
File: 1498528221554s.jpg (5KB, 218x189px) Image search: [Google]
1498528221554s.jpg
5KB, 218x189px
>>19251825
>but like ive seen the fool take a shotgun blast to the face and have half his face blown off and still be good to fight

What kind of life do you even life? Knives, gunfights and shotgun blasts? You're from the Wild West or what?

>ive known him since i was like 14,

Did you grow up together then?
>>
4chan back?
>>
File: antisocial vampire.jpg (65KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
antisocial vampire.jpg
65KB, 500x483px
>eternal Jap trying to keep us from learning vampire secrets
:thinking:
>>
>>19252842
What the fuck is even going on? It didn't affect all boards...
>>
>>19251320
>>19251434
>>19251818
>>19251725
so you were just born like that? damn.
can you give others vampirism? and do you have to hurt people to feed?

also wtfs going on with the board
>>
File: its the time to end it.jpg (30KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
its the time to end it.jpg
30KB, 680x382px
>>19252852
You were able to post on your degenerate boards? /int/ didnt work for me
>tfw spent last few hours trying to post
what am I doing with my time

HIROOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: (y).png (122KB, 326x386px) Image search: [Google]
(y).png
122KB, 326x386px
>>19252863
I just checked shit boards like /b/ (I'm never there, but I wanted to see if it works)....

>tfw spent last few hours trying to post

Oh boy. Is this... addiction? My poor heart.
>>
>>19252873
>Oh boy. Is this... addiction? My poor heart.

I guess....hope it works now

two nukes were clearly not enough

Since I´m starting my wageslaving week again I will try to read the vampire book I was talking about
>>
Most, if not all vampires are hazardous to humans. They're not friendly.
>>
>>19252921
That doesn't sound like a very efficient to blend in with us.
>>
>>19252926
They blend in just like serial killer blend into society.
>>
File: 1498574765314.jpg (466KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498574765314.jpg
466KB, 900x900px
>>19252930
That's still not efficient. Murder is always a fucking hassle, people have families, there's cameras at a lot of places, witnesses. Unless you ONLY pick refugees and stuff, but even those people have other people looking out for them.

Around 65% of murder gets solved as well. Why live like that? Even to a psychopath it's just... messy. Unless you are saying vampires are insane sadists by default and just do it for the fun, but I doubt that.

Not because it doesn't fit my personal preference, but it would just make it harder for them to stay undetected.

>>19252907
>Since I´m starting my wageslaving week again I will try to read the vampire book I was talking about.

Which one was it again? Help my confused memory.
>>
>>19252952
The one explaining vampirism in various cultures and linking it to shamanism or something
>>
>>19251830
same here. i always have a bottle of water with me. always. never thrown up from the heat. usually throw up after eating though. had a great sandwich last night. tasted almost as good coming back up. i don't have an eating disorder, i want it to stay down. it just happens sometimes.
>>
>>19252859
i was born, think i got it from my dad. he's based as fuck. didn't awaken until puberty though. before that i was just a weak nerd that nobody gave a shit about. idk if i can give it to anyone else. i could teach someone some techniques to come close probably. the only others i've met were weaker than me so i've had to teach myself. i didn't even know what i was for years. dont have to hurt people.
>>
>>19249996
test
>>
>>19252952
so you've committed murder.
>>
File: (33(.png (74KB, 405x360px) Image search: [Google]
(33(.png
74KB, 405x360px
>>19253101
I murdered your mom's butthole last night. Yes.

Don't know what you were trying to say. Obviously I'm not a murderer but my points still make sense.
>>
>>19252952
refugees probably taste bad anyway. liking all the sucy pics btw.
>>
>>19253128
I imagine they are very stressed because of their situation and some people torture/stress animals on purpose before eating them because it's supposed to make the meat better.
>>
The real way to prove you're not a vampire is to roll a cigarette.
>>
>>19253135
fuck no, stressing animals makes them taste worse! humans are the same.
>>
>>19253141
i can roll with the best. protip: make a dip in the middle before you roll so it spreads out better.
>>
>>19253142
Well, depends on the persons taste. For example in the Lychee and Dog Meat Festival, some people torture and stress the dogs apparently. before eating them. They believe torturing the dog makes the meat tastier.
>>
>>19253156
whoever eats a dog cant really count among people desu
>>
>>19253156
chinks? they have no soul. go ask /k/ hunters. they'll agree with me. the stress hormones actually make the meat taste bad and gamey. i'm >>19251434 btw. good to talk to you again.
>>
>>19253167
>>19253165
I'll be around in 4 hours again and I have to say something about your posts. But meanwhile please continue interviewing and researching here if there's any chances.
>>
>>19253114
sweetheart. you never leave your house. you are a virgin. you call people who like sex degenerates. who in holy hell would ever think you know anything about anything, especially murder. there are many of us praying you get banned. you know this. you are already one of the worst legendary posters on /x/. up there with the bored dude and rice a roni.
>>
>>19253190
i'll be here. don't have work until tuesday. willing to answer any questions anyone else has. have a good day.
>>
>>19253069
>come close
please do tell anon either here or via email?
>>
File: smug2.jpg (34KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
smug2.jpg
34KB, 638x540px
>>19253190
Enjoy your stream/night stroll. I will probably be asleep by then cause I have wageslaving in 6 hours.
>inb4 eating any animal is just as bad as eating dog
Please dont go there

>>19253194
yet you keep following her into threads like this? If you mind her so much you can easily filter her trip. Please explain

>>19253196
You are the guy claiming to be psychic vampire? How can you know that immortals dont exist?

>>19253069
explain some of your techniques please
>>
>>19253221
its just simple energy manipulation. has always been easy for me, most people could probably learn it. i'd rather talk about it here instead of email.
>>
>>19253251
never met an immortal. should have by now.
what tech do you want to know?
>>
>>19253259
>what tech do you want to know?
well what do you have there? It would be probably best to start with basics
>>
>>19253255
thats fine. teach us, friend
>>
>>19253271
>>19253275
the basics is energy manipulation. meditation would always help. what do you know about it so far?
>>
>>19253290
not even introduced to meditating.
does energy manipulation allow for stuff like increased endurance, healing, slowed aging, etc?
>>
>>19253251
>her
Also w2c vamp husbando, where are they?
>>
>>19253299
it does. except for the slow aging thing. not sure about that. it might be innate and just how it is. for the rest, it should help you.
>>
>>19253327
hmm ok can you describe how to do that kind of stuff? how do you turn other people too? or can it like be done with meditation?
>>
>>19250055
i would think sucking blood and burning in sunlight would make them vampires
>>
>>19253251
my knife wielding bird bitch friend. you and Bruce and nightmare tranny are building quite a reputation for yourselves. it's cracking us up! muh sides! these threads should be about true and I mean true vampirism. sadly, they're not. just get shitted up.
>>
>>19253337
im not sure how to describe it. it's like telling a cripple how to use their limbs. learn to sense your own life energy and direct it around your body to start maybe? don't know about turning others, never done it before. my best guess is i would need to interact my soul/spirit/energy with someone receptive somehow.
>>
>>19253361
could u give tips on meditation or something? keep describing things. how does energy manipulation let you have better endurance and stuff? i feel like if that's possible one could regulate their health or something.
>>
>>19253290
nothing at all

>>19253343
so they are like normal humans except their burn in sunlight? That sucks and also seem like a bullshit

>>19253350
Am I ? Thats weird I only tripfag here....cracking us up?Who us?
These threads are about finding real vampires. Only one who keeps coming here to shit them up with your personal beef with NTG is you.
>>
>>19253382
meditation is all about taking control of your own mind while relaxing at the same time. energy manipulation will let you have that. you're on the right track about regulating your body with it. i call it biofeedback, my dad taught me it but wikipedia gives a different definition.
>>
>>19253398
get yourself learning then.
>>
>>19253398
don't worry about it amiga. there are just people amused by you cats in other areas. I don't dislike you. keep it coming.
>>
>>19253402
>you're on the right track about regulating your body with it
im interested in learning this stuff so i can heal and better myself, part of my interest at least
could you maybe relay to us what your dad taugth you? teach us as best you can anon. were grateful
>>
>>19253407
where do I start? What do you recommend?
>>
If they do they don't project an aura or anything, ask any medium of any kind and they will tell you they met all sorts of weird presences mixed in a crowd but never anything like a vampire. I think that vampires are a myth based on other nightmareish astral creatures that possess men.
>>
>>19253440
>all sorts of weird presences
like what?
>>
>>19253427
>>19253429
start with learning to feel the energy within your own body. it's gonna be boring at first. its hard to describe this to humans. my dad only taught me to regulate my heartbeat. i expanded from there so try that. i've fucked with doctors before with that. thought i was dying because i dropped my heart rate to 40bpm and then jumped to to over 100 the next second. then i started playing with my blood pressure. they thought their machine was broken so they hooked me up to a second one. it gave the same results.
>>
>>19253442
Well there are a bunch of different things living in humans or taking human form. Some just leave a faint otherworldly impression other on very extreme cases are like staring into the abyss. I can't say they live among us like its some 90's esoteric show but they show up often enough. What do you want to know?
>>
>>19253470
>start with learning to feel the energy within your own body
how do i do that? rather where should i look/what should i study i guess?
>i've fucked with doctors before with that. thought i was dying because i dropped my heart rate to 40bpm
dude that reminds me of what cotton does in that one king of the hill episode to fuck with hank. then kill himself lol. but wow thats whack.
>>
>>19253476
Everything. So what are they? Demons possesing humans? Through I´m not sure if we should talk about it in vampire thread. Still its interesting!
>>
>>19253497
you can't feel your own energy even? fuck, idk then. i've always been able to. work on that first then. kek. that was a great episode. first time i did it was at ozzfest in 2002. had to go to the medics tent because of heat stroke. fuck the gay ass sun. shit was funny though.
>>
>>19253529
also, it might help to feel it just under your ribs in the middle of your body.
>>
>>19253529
well id love to work on it but i need a bit more to go off friend. i know uhh... meditation has a lot to do with heartbeat and breathing focus but thats basically it. what should i physically/mentally do, lol?
thats pretty hilarious too.
>fuck the gay ass sun
how does the sun impact you? like does it hurt or what? will too much time in it kill you?
>>
>>19253559
physically, let yourself relax from the toes up past your head. relax everything. mentally, just let everything go. nothing matters. as far as the gay ass sun goes, it's like standing in front of a blasting furnace. go stand in front of your heater at full blast and imagine that times 10. the sun is a powerful source of energy and it's like a a huge firey hand pressing down on you. it won't kill me but it makes me feel so weak.
>>
>>19253505
Ok first lemme tell you something not all mediums are involved with esoteric traditions or religions. You ask me about demons and shit like that let me tell you that I don't believe in that. I believe in what I've seen and felt during my life, humans vibrate in a certain way and other things are completely different. Spirits are like humans but cold, my guess is that being alive makes you warm. Some spirits shine and tingle if that makes any sense to you. The bad ones are visible in the dark and make that opressive silence sound, you know when it so silent that it hurts your ears? And then there are other things, different mediums feel things differently, they smell or they hear, some see auras with color. I feel their vibration and see a faint aura if I focus, probably because I have a bad eye sight. No medium is 100% efficient which will fortunaly make us a meme forever. I hope that helps dude. Ask me anything but I wanted to explain that before.
>>
>>19253585
alright ill try that. what comes next?
you should write a guide or something, anon :P
>it's like a a huge firey hand pressing down on you. it won't kill me but it makes me feel so weak.
damn, that sucks
does the sun weakness come with learning energy manipulation or is it a vampire thing only?
>>
>>19253610
after that, it's up to you. learn to control your other body systems? i could write a guide but it would only work for others like me. it's hard to explain things to people that are different. sun weakness is probably just a vampy thing. you will probably become more aware of it's power though. like i've said, i'm self taught. i had no mentor.
>>
>>19253635
itd still be intersting to read and could maybe help anyways. now i can get a lot of it is with like 'unlocking' energy control and figuring out how to use it to do things?
i don't know how uhhh to get to that point from breathing though. at least with what i know about it which is nothing beyond like... inhale through the nose let the air fill up into your chest then exhale through the mouth?
yeah i dont know shit lol but i want to learn.
> learn to control your other body systems?
how deep does body manipulation go? can you heal deformities or incur like shit like bone growth/organ repair or other biological changes?
i mean i'd assume that would tie in with regeneration
>>
>>19253650
i'll consider making a fledgling new vamp pastebin. i just want to be an anon honestly. The air should go into your lower lungs though. learn to sing, it helped me a lot. you can't heal deformities or major damage like that. i just have innate health as in i don't get sick much. my blood tends to clot fast though. AB+ so that's just because of rare blood type.
>>
>>19253682
could you get your inner systems to where they should be, or at least a boost tho?
and yeah i understand why youd wanna remain anon. i don't mean to put you on the spotlight but the info is appreciated.
>my blood tends to clot fast though. AB+ so that's just because of rare blood type.
so how does feeding work? do you feed in an energy sense or consume blood? i saw an anon in a previous vamp thread mention some guys in the criminal underworld who IV'd blood from the bag.
>The air should go into your lower lungs though. learn to sing,
so how does breathing and stuff tie into all this?
i can learn to sing, sure.
>>
>>19253695
yeah, i can boost myself. only takes a second. takes a toll on the body though. i try not to use it. it takes a toll. feeding is energy for me. went to the bar last night and fed. wasn't the best i've had but it was satisfying. blood is so good but i prefer that to be with someone i'm close to. i saw that criminal post, was lurking that thread. breathing is important to life. learn to do it right. if you can breathe in and your stomach goes up and not your chest, you are doing it right. i'm a trained classical singer and that's how i learned that. used to fancy myself as a bard back in the day. music can be magic.
>>
>>19253734
>yeah, i can boost myself. only takes a second. takes a toll on the body though.
so it harms you in a way? by boost i meant like, getting yourself into a more prime state organically/energy wise.
describe boosting? what kind of like buffs do you get from it
> went to the bar last night and fed. wasn't the best i've had but it was satisfying
did you leech energy in the area or like bite someone?
> if you can breathe in and your stomach goes up and not your chest
i think i can kind of manage to breathe without my chest swelling but only if i do it very slow and controlled, it's not natural yet
>>
>>19253734
oh i forgot to ask do you need to eat normal food?
>>
>>19253760
by boosting i meant getting stronger, more accurate, faster, etc. above what i already have. i leeched energy last night. was so good. the breathing thing is normal for anyone that knows how to sing. i eat normal food but not much. a handful every day or two. i had bigi sandwitch, about a foot long last night. tasted good but threw it up 30 mins later. it was too much.
>>
>>19253792
so once one learns how to breathe whats the next step? where does mentality come into play?
and how do you activate your abilities, to your best ability of describing that? is it like, a breathing trick, or is it like something you just think/will in your head and happens?
>>
>>19253806
after that, learn to feel your energy. move it around your body. no trick to activate any ability. it just happens when i want it to. that's the difference between us and people that have learned to be like us. for us it's normal. it's just like walking. it's normal.
>>
>>19253847
>learn to feel your energy. move it around your body
any tips regarding that? like visualizing it or anything? not sure how to go about specifically learning energy control but i can understand how meditation is part of it.
>no trick to activate any ability
so like you think/will it basically?
>for us it's normal. it's just like walking. it's normal.
this is starting to sound like learning to bend the very top joints of your fingers independently, or getting a prostate orgasm. lol. in terms of getting something foreign feeling natural
>>
>>19253872
you just feel it. the energy moves through you. it is you. yeah, it just happens. i can actually bend the top joints of my fingers like that kek.
>>
>>19253847
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IdxuvNX-Ag
Is this bullshit? I mean, probably, because it's a Youtuber but he has videos that reference 3rd eye, meditation and energy. I don't think he has your abilities though. But is this the kind of shit you mean?
>>
Not that hearing about "psychic" vampires isn't entertaining, but is there any way we can separate the psychic vampire threads from vampire threads? They're not the same thing at all.
>>
>>19253894
will give it a look. brb.
>>
>>19253891
trying my hardest to feel it but it doesn't come naturally to me lol... does getting baked help lol?
>>
>>19253899
Alright. There's interesting titled videos in the suggestions too and on his page. I haven't watched them in depth but he seems to be aware of the energy concept and I'm wondering if there's anything an outsider could extrapolate from this to use to get more like you.
From your perspective.
Does psychic/kundalini shit have anything to do with this? If it takes enlightenment to have cool powers I feel like that might be.. challenging.
>>
>>19253891
> i can actually bend the top joints of my fingers like that kek.
well you def seem gifted lmao.
you mentioned going to a bar to feed? how does that work? i mean, i've heard the concept of vampires and shit going to gatherings to leech off like, a concentrated collective vibe or something to that effect? do you feed off emotions or what?
>>
>>19253899
yeah, only got halfway through it. that guy is just a hippie fag.
>>
>>19253904
its natural for me so idk. might help you. had a strong edible yesterday but it just made me tired.
>>
>>19253926
i feed off other people no matter what. strong emotions/energy are extra sweet.
>>
>>19253943
I just...when a supernatural revenant who sucks blood is more sensible than what you're saying, you have problems. Emotions are not energy. An emotion is a temporary conscious experience characterized by increased mental activity. You're basically saying you can "feed" on abnormal cerebral activity.
>>
>>19253929
Figured. Was that shit about visualizing an energy ball bullshit too? Trying to learn.
>>
>>19253935
>>19253943
does your feeding impact the people you feed off? like do they feel shit?
learning this is hard lol. if i were rich i'd just pay you to infect me.
>>
>>19253979
yeah, thats bullshit for the most part.
>>19253988
it doesn't affect them because I don't take much from each individual person. it's not an infection, so don't waste your money.
>>
>>19254001
so is this bs? >>19251724
and are you the vampire anon who had a buddy who took a shotgun blast to the face?
id still pay to be 'tutored', lol.
>>
Anyone on here claiming to be a vampire is a fucking retarded Tumblr fag. And if you were fucking prove it.
>>
>>19253734
Dear god grow up
>>
>>19254034
mostly bs. and no, i'm not that guy.
>>
>>19254051
what kind of tolls does boosting take on you? shit man being a vampire sounds neat.
>>
>>19254062
http://dresdenfiles.wikia.com/wiki/White_Court_vampire

He's basically identical to this book series I'm sure he's read.
>>
>>19254075
>genetic
dammit. i just wanna be p2p.
>>
http://www.vampiricstudies.com/psivamp.html
Found this just now and the mentions of a second death, or death of the spiritual body are very interesting
>>
File: 4.jpg (552KB, 1360x730px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
552KB, 1360x730px
>>19249996
Regarding last thread with
>So is there any issue with how I open these threads
Not an issue but a suggestion. Consider adding a Subject and making this a Vampire General. That way it's easier to find, more noticeable for any newcomers, and will hopefully filter out any fags with the stigma of it being a general. Though there is a chance this may also bring in more role-players. Your call though.

>>19250005
Also I have created a pastebin for ease of access and to make less clutter. It only includes the list I made and a few things I added, so books and movies aren't in there.
https://pastebin.com/2Ar8kdAt
>>
You know what's a really cool power they never fucking use in fiction anymore? Misting. Why don't vampires mist anymore?
>>
>>19254161
because we can't mist lol
>>
>>19254161
>Why don't vampires mist anymore?
It's too subtle for people to use effectively without making it silly in media.

>>19254182
Fuck off dicksplash.
>>
>>19254187
dicksplash? noice cutie
>>
>>19254155
does any of that contain anything to go off of as far as finding out how to turn into a vamp
>>
File: 1496336690208.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496336690208.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>19254155
But I don't understand what the difference between this thread and a general is? We talk all things vampires, is it just a word-issue?

> Consider adding a Subject

What would you add for that? Could you give me an example.

Thanks for the pastebin link.

>>19253194
You're mental as fuck yourself, you just can't let it go. And you always bring up my "sexual" status... like, let it go pal. Let it go. :^)
>>
File: Capture.jpg (24KB, 433x253px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24KB, 433x253px
>>19254215
>cutie
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

>>19254220
To broad with to little details to really add in. Traditionally the easiest way is to just get bit by a vampire, but there's also shit like needing to specially share blood with him, make a pact, or some ritual stuff.

>>19254233
But I don't understand what the difference between this thread and a general is?
Technically there isn't any. Generals are just thread that reoccur for the same purpose, see Divination threads.

>What would you add for that? Could you give me an example.
When creating a thread there is a subject bar. When you type something into that it adds a bold title to your thread. If you go into the catalog and see any bold text for a thread, that's the subject.
>>
>>19254233
man you get butthurt quick. just get off this board fast. we have major problems here. don't know what the mods are thinking. maybe you used your mind control shit on them. fuck me kill me now
>>
http://www.vampiricstudies.com/medical.html
Hey can someone give me V5
>>19254247
It'd be a lot easier if there was a board for vampires or something so I could ask one
>>
>>19254247
Aaah! That's what you mean with a subject. Oh yeah, I forgot to put it in this time. I thought with subject you meant like a topic of the thread or something like.

Do vampires go on the toilet?

>>19254251
You are the one with the problem. I never leave these threads, I am just in here and talk about vampires.

So why do you keep coming back instead of hiding the thread and harassing me? And if you want to talk about vampires, go ahead and talk about vampires in this thread. Just filter my trip.
>>
>>19254247
shit. now I'm dealing with gay Bruce. Bruce. just talk vampires and don't post your faggoty lists of shit. you 3 fucks are the laughing stock of 4chan right now. I love it.
>>
>>19254260
That site isn't credible in the slightest. Also we really don't need any more boards then we already have. I hope Hiro isn't attempting to make another 2ch

>>19254261
>Do vampires go on the toilet?
Do vampires poop?

>>19254270
/x/ is the laughing stock of 4chan shitposter-kun.
>>
Werewolves rule vampires drool

kys faggots
>>
>>19254261
oh God hon. we know you never leave these threads. you start them! the same way every time! you are ruining the discussion of vampirism in a public forum. it really sucks and normal beings are getting really FUCKING ticked off.
>>
>>19254284
>That site isn't credible in the slightest.
What makes you say that? The virus thing lines up with stuff I've heard. And if it's not what do you know that is credible?
>>
File: nbnb1PR.png (226KB, 523x513px) Image search: [Google]
nbnb1PR.png
226KB, 523x513px
>>19254284
>Do vampires poop?

Hmm. Well that would very much depend on what they eat! Some claim they only drink blood, then they would at least need to pee. Or maybe they can sweat or breathe it out somehow?

But if they ate any kind of food or even human meat then... yes. Or are there any other ways to get it out? Maybe vomit?

>>19254310
You're really horrible at being persuasive.

I told you before and I tell you again: you being against it just motivates me more. Because you're obsessed with sex, let me give you an edgy sex example. You crying and struggling like a butthurt baby when I kidnap your stupid ass just makes my dick harder. Get it? :^)

I'm sure that's an example a degenerate like you can relate to.
>>
holy shit whos dick do i have to suck just to be come bros with a vampire. ill be a vampires gf (male)
>>
>>19254342
are you trying to get turned into a vampire?
>>
>>19254328
Because no major medical organization backs up any of these claims. No minor organization does either. In fact, most of what you look up within the page will just direct you back to that very page. It's essentially the same as this
http://zapatopi.net/blackhelicopters/
>>
>>19254351
I'm trying to find out if vampires are real and meet one in reality to see for myself, that is my dream. Yes, I know it's EXTREMELY unlikely to ever happen but it's not impossible.
>>
>>19254342
but you've never had sex. don't get the bad sex joke. you must realize you are a horrible example of a normal human. you will never meet a vampire. Hamburg right?
>>
>>19254356
I think it's not hard to imagine why no major medical org would do anything on V5 without being given the 'go ahead' first.. But if you anything that is true, tell me.
>>
File: (sss).jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
(sss).jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>19254368
Yes, Hamburg.

Even if you were a vampire or knew about vampires (and that is a HUGE if) then you still don't know about my fate and future. You also don't know every vampire in the world, you don't know if one would be willing to talk to me.

You're just motivating me to continue.
>>
>>19254363
>I'm trying to find out if vampires are real
yeah i think they are lol
>and meet one in reality to see for myself
mine too
any way we can help each other here? i'm sure there's a community somewhere...
>>
>>19254379
I know a lot more than you think. A lot. And no one and I mean no one cares about your future or your fate.
>>
>>19254375
>I think it's not hard to imagine why no major medical org would do anything on V5 without being given the 'go ahead' first
It is if the effects of said virus it says are true. Unless you want to believe variables such as a secret society or such.

>But if you anything that is true, tell me.
Imma assume you were going to put know in there. In which case I do. Its is fact that some people believed in vampires in the past.
>>
>>19254383
Our community is the Internet. We can help eachother by discussing and trying out things. Do you happen to live in New York or near it? We had someone in one of the last threads who said he's a vampire and he would demonstrate it without a doubt in a PUBLIC place for money.

But it was too far away for me.

I guess you have to think about what you potentially have to offer to a vampire to get their time. And no, I don't think jerking them off is a valid exchange. It's tricky. I still hope I could get there with money and my time.

>>19254390
>And no one and I mean no one cares about your future or your fate.

I'm actually blessed with a big group of people who care deeply about me, a little bit too much sometimes I feel.

Anyway... have a nice day. :)
>>
>>19254062
you just give up now for later. takes energy so you get tired.
>>
>>19254075
haven't read that but is it good? i like books.
>>
>>19254396
they pretend to care because they know you are deeply disturbed. they don't want to be held responsible for your fate. you will never ever meet a vampire. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>19254396
i'm not in new york, no. i'm not actually sure if the downsides of being a vampire are worth it either, but the longevity benefits seem really inticing.. it'd be nice to be able to harness that to transfer to family members and such.

i mean meh, i don't think i'd qualify as a pick for a vampire since i'm not particularly exceptional. but dammit, it pushes me knowing there are ways beyond some of our limitations.
>I'm actually blessed with a big group of people who care deeply about me, a little bit too much sometimes I feel.
jealous, lol
>>
>>19254396
you're back. what questions did you have for me. been sleeping.
>>
>>19254448
You are sooo bad at being persuasive and convincing... those baby arguments. "O-Other people laugh about you!" Implying I care what peasants think about me. It's adorable. If you were somewhat smarter and more eloquent maybe it would work but nah.

>you will never ever meet a vampire.

I will, loser. I am determined!

>>19254452
Your first goal should be confirming that vampires are real by meeting one. That's the most important step for me. And THEN... you could start thinking about trying to become one yourself.

For now we focus on the first.

>>19254454
I wanted to talk about the dog meat thing but I decided not to dive into moral arguments about it again.
>>
>>19254440
huh. what kind of life do you live anon? do you move around a lot because of being a vamp or is your life relatively normal?
now you said the energy manipulation stuff could be learned by humans iirc? which is neat..
but im think vampirism can be given besides infection. do you not know how to infect others?
>>
>>19254468
>Your first goal should be confirming that vampires are real by meeting one.
i don't know how to accomplish that short of trying to get in contact with people who might know vampires already :(
can i tag along with you?
>>
>>19250560
have you made more vamp videos?
>>
>>19254468
what about dog meat? That's chink food.
>>19254473
I'm pretty normal. you would't know unless you know me well. people that know me comment on how i never eat much. don't know how to turn others but some tech could be used by humans. it's just not as automatic.
>>
File: xdqmo1_1280.gif (203KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
xdqmo1_1280.gif
203KB, 1000x1000px
>>19254479
>can i tag along with you?

Of course! I always try to have one vampire thread up on /x/ where we can talk about it. Most of the time, it's pretty repetitive and we are making hardly any steps forward but I believe that is the nature of the topic and can't be changed. It's a combination of only a small pool of people being interested in vampires plus the fact that there's so much roleplay and disinfo... We need time and patience.

>>19254481
Nope. The video was only an excerpt anyway.

>>19254491
>what about dog meat?

It's kind of bizarre how people freak out about dogs being eaten but don't give a shit about pigs who are highly intelligent and cute too.
>>
>>19254468
not trying to persuade or convince. you are too low on the human chain to ever have a vampire want to encounter or interact with you. it won't happen. I'm sorry. you've dug yourself too deep of hole. the Hamburg coterie has been notified. and I didn't do it. sorry. I know you won't venture out so you are fucked.
>>
>>19254491
have you ever like tried biting anyone or anything?
you seem like a pretty cool dude desu anon. i know you wanna keep your anonymity but would you consider chilling over steam or something sometime?
i imagine it'd have to do something with bacteria.. so biting or fluid ingestation. this is fascination shit desu.
what kinds of techs can be learned by humans in specific? and u do mean normal humans right and not ones born special?
>>
>>19254500
not arguing with you. they are intelligent but dogs have evolved to serve us in a non food way so they have a special non food status.
>>
>>19254507
>Hamburg coterie has been notified
Goddamnit, I thought you were just a shitposter, not one of the LARPer fucks too.
>>
>>19254500
hmm, do you have a discord server or something? feel like that'd be a good approach
i guess i'm hooked now...
>>
>>19254507
>you notify a group of vampires about that one weird person posting on 4chan

LMAO. Yeah man, seems legit.

Anon runs to the german vampire council.

"GUYS! If you see this human woman that's somewhere in her twenties who likes to talk about vampires, she lives in Hamburg, don't let her in!"
"... What?"
"JUST DON'T LET HER IN! SHE IS ALWAYS POSTING ON 4CHAN!"
"Okay, sure... just take your meds."
>>
>>19254525
No, there's no point in a Discord server in my opinion but you are free to join or make one if you want to. A public place like this allows for more information coming in.
>>
>>19254515
oh yeah, i've had plenty of blood. i don't have a steam or anything that requires an account. it's spiritual, not bacterial. you can learn any tech, it just won't be automatic. it's not special in any way. just different.
>>
>>19254534
eh i just assumed since you mentioned having a group of friends and stuff that you probably had a little room or something to contain all that.
public information is great but conversations and stuff can be limited on a board like this. also i feel like it'd be easier for me to find shit out if i had friends that knew about this more than me in the first place, lol.
>>
>>19254529
sorry yes they were notified. but I myself didn't go public. and they know you never leave home so you will be okay if you stay that way.
>>
>>19254545
did you ever bite anyone to get the blood?
aw shit, not even an email? oh well. having a vampbro would be sick from just an /x/phile story perspective.
>it's spiritual, not bacterial. you can learn any tech, it just won't be automatic.
so can one 'learn' their way to being the same as you basically?
and do you age slower than normal?
>>
>>19254034
>>19254051

Anon here, it's not bs, it's from my own experiences.

And no, I'm not the one who knows anyone who took a shotgun blast to the face.
>>
File: 1238s.jpg (45KB, 379x417px) Image search: [Google]
1238s.jpg
45KB, 379x417px
>>19254549
I have a family and a circle of friends that I've created online by being part of gaming communities and becoming a streamer. But they don't really care about vampires.

I guess I was unclear, these people who care about me don't care about vampires.

>>19254555
I'm so flattered! That you would notify the vampires about me! Did you show them a picture too? I mean they need to know who to look out for, no?

Thank you!
>>
>>19254564
wait are you the anon who's talking in the screencap?
shit. can one of the two vampires in this thread please just spit in my mouth? or bleed into it?
>>
>>19254563
they cut themselves for me to give blood. i use a sharp mind over sharp teeth. i'm here every night if you want to talk. you can learn it but it will be harder for you since it isn't built in. i do age very slow. people are surprised when i tell them how old i am.
>>
>>19254565
oh no no no...they don't want a pic. vomiting for a vampire is an extreeemely painful experience.
>>
>>19254573
Protip: They aren't vampires unless proven otherwise.
>>
>>19254580
How do they know who to look out for then without a picture? I guess you were lying after all.
>>
>>19254588
ok then send a pic
>>
>>19254579
well i guess i should pop the million dollar question. what would it take for you to turn someone if you knew how?
not going to lie, i'd love to be like you. but you seem chill too and i almost didn't expect you to get the koth reference haha. you've told friends and they donate blood for you? that's pretty sick. would you turn any of them if they asked lol?
i think it's plausible to assume them ingesting some form of your body fluids would work
>>
>>19254585
Hey I'm
>>19251261
So what was the origin thing you mentioned in the story?
>>
>>19254597
Nah, just caught you lying again.

>warn people without picture or description
>>
>>19254608
I did neglect that. Whoops, just give me a sec and I'll post it.
>>
>>19254609
knew you wouldn't send one! pussy.no vampire will ever consort with you. but keeo trying! tee hee
>>
File: tilXFRh.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
tilXFRh.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
>>19254626
Okay, bye.
>>
>>19254573
I'm the vamp anon who posted the screencap of me talking of vampirism.

I don't think saliva is going to do the trick, but the blood in the mouth thing, you really want to be a vamp that bad, huh?

The perks are pretty sweet, I admit, I get a laugh how I still have to show my I.D. to buy an alcoholic drink, and having the super strength comes in handy, but the anemic fatigue, weakness to sun/heat, and the constant thirst are not worth it. IMHO.
>>
>>19254598
fuck. thinking about it, i probably wouldn't turn anyone if i knew how except a dedicated wife. i really don't think about this. it's just how i am. don't even know what koth is. i've only told one friend and one girlfriend. gf was a blood drinker anyway. there was the blood witch i've told about but she was just an old flame. banging in the graveyard goth girl type. just an old flame. long time ago. she drank my blood and loved it but didn't turn. i think i would need to touch your soul/spirit/life energy and do it consciously to do it.
>>
>>19254645
>you really want to be a vamp that bad, huh?
yeah. i mean fuck, it's obvious lol. but wanting to be one isnt the only reason i wanna be friends with them.
so how'd you get turned? dammit, man. you guys are lucky lol.
>>19254651
ah shit i was hoping i could just pay you or something lol. don't think i'm wife material lol. still though, it'd be dope to be associated with vampbros.
messing with doctors and shit? and nightvision? that's so dope.
>>
>>19254666
checking those digits. it's not that great actually. maybe i'm just saying this because it's daytime but sometimes i want to not be this.
>>
>>19254645
>but the anemic fatigue, weakness to sun/heat, and the constant thirst are not worth it
are you effected by ambient light?
>heat
didn't know that was a factor, shit.
still though, the perks def seem nice.
and aside from having them myself moreso i'd like to use vampirism to save some family members and friends if possible.
well... now that i tihnk about it explaining shit would be really complicated probably. but, think some, good people, should exist a while longer
...really is very complicated though, i realize now.
>>
>>19254612
>There is a story spread throughout vampire culture as the tale of a lone man who hunted down a (undecipherable garble) and ate it's corpse. After eating he became a walking infection, his breath spreading the stench of the flesh and causing any within vicinity to become deathly ill and die. Once the morning light shined down upon them, the corpses began to steam and simmer, until eventually their skin seemed to be screaming. The corpses rose to stop the noise, hiding in lakes or caves. They began their lives anew, now like the beast that the man had hunted.

That's the gist of it. I guess I forgot because it wasn't all that important and the description of the animal fell more in line with descriptions of demons then vampires.
>>
>>19254682
well, i'll take the words of both of you for it when you say it can kind of suck. but for my and a friends niche situation i really think being vampires would give us the ability to live life back. so i guess i'm being a bit tenacious.
but knowing all this and talking to you two is quite exciting.
gives me some hope.
>>
>>19254666
I was born. At least I believe myself to have been. One of my ancestors, and their ancestors, was one back in the day, and I guess I was the anomaly in this generation to have woken.
>>
>>19254565
oh well i dunno i think being in something like a vamp disc would increase ones personal chances of ever encountering anything.
especially the chances of being able to befriend a vamp, i think.
>>
>>19254691
it's a lonely life. just almost burned my place down trying to fry an egg. don't eat much so i don't cook much so i fucked up. have a good laugh at a vampire beating his flaming stove with a towel.
>>
>>19254699
can it be given to people?
>One of my ancestors, and their ancestors
that's wild. do you have any idea who?
what kind of life do you live? what would you take in exchange for turning a normal human?
how does heat effect you?
>>
>>19254714
haha nah man shit i'd cook for you.
>it's a lonely life.
does that ever get you down?
do you like, have to travel or change identities a lot or ever? would you prefer to have more friends? probably vampires i'd imagine because humans generally are up in the day?
>>
File: 0gaxB1ufauimo1_r2_500.gif (1MB, 459x650px) Image search: [Google]
0gaxB1ufauimo1_r2_500.gif
1MB, 459x650px
>>19254708
I don't consider the people here posting to be supernatural vampires. As interesting and entertaining they are, they are human "snowflakes" ... people who think they are somewhat unique or special.

But they still age and they have none of the actual supernatural powers of a real vampire. They haven't been turned either. They are the same as a WITCH from TUMBLR who thinks she can drain energies from people and ages slower. Roleplay basically.

That's just my opinion though.
>>
>>19254684
>are you effected by ambient light?

Sometimes I get headache. Driving at night is the worst. All the car lights, especially the LEDs, and street lights can be blinding. I enjoy low lighting.

>i'd like to use vampirism to save some family members and friends if possible.

Well that's nice. With great power comes great responsibility, I suppose.
>>
>>19254731
yeah, i've lived the homeless life before. don't want any more friends or anything. i'd like another vampy or /x/ gf again though. it's ok, things are how they are.
>>
>>19254732
well.......
i'm okay with aging extremely slow, i'd rather not be immortal
so you think they're just lying? welp.
>>19254744
huh. i never thought about driving. does the light fuck with your vision? i imagine that'd make not wrecking kind of hard sometimes.
>With great power comes great responsibility, I suppose.
yeah i guess. can you fault me for wanting to better myself and some others? lol.
i know the chances of befriending one are very slim but shit, i'm talking to two of you apparently. and that's very slim already.
>>
>>19254500
use your big tits to summon a vampire
>>
>>19254772
>so you think they're just lying? welp.
Or they could be mentally ill.
>>
>>19254758
why would it take someone being a wife for you to turn them? or rather what about the aspect of turning someone makes it personal enough that you wouldn't just do it for money or something?
maybe vampires are immune to capitalism once morphing? lol
>>
File: 000000.png (85KB, 346x281px) Image search: [Google]
000000.png
85KB, 346x281px
>>19254772
I don't think they are lying, I just think they are either delusional as Bruce suggested or not the "real" thing.

You will notice how all these psychic vampires all have abilities that can't be really demonstrated and are still totally in the realm of what's humanly possible. For example...

Psychic vampire: "Oh, I heal faster than a normal person."
A lot of normal humans heal faster too than the average person.

Psychic vampire: "Oh, people think I look really young!"
Well, people thought I was 16 sometimes and I'm 25 and not a vampire.

They never have clear, supernatural abilities like being able to grow fangs or heal instantly, actual super-strength or immortality. So in my eyes, not the real thing.
>>
>>19254780
because that's the person i would be attached to. if you turn someone, they would be your responsibility.
>>
>>19254798
> if you turn someone, they would be your responsibility.
really? how does that work? hm...
>>19254797
can mental illness make light fuck with you though? that seems really crappy.

anyways i just want the anti aging and vitality benefits and to pass them on to loved ones :q
>>
>>19254814
There's a lot of people who are either mentally ill (for example, some schizophrenics hallucinate constant laser beam attacks on their brain) or people who just suggest themselves into it because they think it's cool.

If you really start to believe that sunlight irritates you and live like that, it will become true. But that doesn't make you a vampire.
>>
>>19254814
because if you choose to do something, it's your responsibility.
>>
>>19254823
i mean, if there were another (cough easier) way to get the perks, i'd go for that rather than being a vampire.
hmm. fuck.
>>
>>19254831
what do you mean by that though? are you implying you get tied to the person you turn?
i didn't know it was such a personal matter.

...i wonder if there's a black market for getting turned. probably on tor or something lol.
>>
>>19254834
>easier way to get the perks
>vitality benefits
Just get /fit/
>>
>>19254834
I don't know. For me personally there are only vampires because that's what I feel strongly in my mind.
>>
>>19254843
being fit won't keep me looking 20 at 50 and it certainly won't make my loved one's physical ailments irrelevant. some of them but not all of them and thats key here.
>>
>>19254842
yeah, it seems pretty personal. never done it so idk the specifics.
>>
>>19254855
>eing fit won't keep me looking 20 at 50
But it will keep you funtioning like a 20 year old in your 50's.

>certainly won't make my loved one's physical ailments irrelevant
That I can't really counter. What's wrong with her/him if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>19254847
why do you want to be a vampire and why do you feel that way? do you have any evidence or reason to believe so?
so far i've seen lots of references to vampirism as a virus or genetic so i'm treating it like figuring out how to stick with a vegan diet, lol.
>>19254863
hmmm.... i guess asking the obvious is out of the question then lol.
is it really though? assuming you don't end up psychically tied to the person.
you could treat it as a service
>>19254872
typical human health issues, without getting too specific. but due to specific circumstances i feel like typical treatments aren't effective/worthwhile so here i am trying to get lucky with befriending a vampire lol.

don't get me wrong though i actually want to befriend some other than just getting the perks.
without sounding edgy, a nocturnal life has always suited me and my best friend anyways. that's the personal upside in it for me and her but my other motive is to help others. friend doesn't really have much family so that's irrelevant with her.
>>
>>19254719
>can it be given to people?
I'm sure there are ways to transfer it onto others. I haven't done any of them.

>do you have any idea who?
So far I only narrowed it down to being on my mother's side, as to specifically who, I have no idea. I do suspect cousin as one. She has the signs, especially with the heat sensitivity.

>what kind of life do you live?
Solitude. It's not an exactly exciting one. Every once and a while, maybe something fun happens, but for the most, I am docile.

>what would you take in exchange for turning a normal human?
I'd have to meet you first of all. We'd talk, get to know another, I'd get a feel for who you are,
and we go from there. But I'm not up for that happening.

>how does heat effect you?
I get physically sick. While everyone else manages in places of heat like Mexico, or the midwest where Humidity is at high levels, I become a slug. My mental function even seems to melt and I shut down. I've passed out. I've thrown up. I constantly have to carry drinks with me or else I dehydrate and I stay in shadowy areas as much as possible. I have to cover up when I go outside because if I don't, I start to boil and my skin will turn red.
>>
>>19254895
>I start to boil and my skin will turn red.

Not like actual cooking, lol, but I do burn really fast.
>>
>there are people who rolled vampire genetics
>according to an astrology thread, some people are born fucked with no luck with love and other things
>born unlucky and not a vampire
Fuck
>>
>>19254887
I have no evidence at all, I'm just going by a strong feeling. It's either just mundane, obsessive mental illness (< most likely scenario) or some intuition that they do exist and can be found (< very unlikely but not impossible) ...

As far as my motivation goes besides *that* feeling, it's this: I think the biggest appeal of being a vampire is control to me. I feel like it gives you some sort of control in a very uncertain and scary world. Control of the decay of your own body, control over other people, control over danger...

Even the strongest, healthiest human can be killed by a random hobo with a knife or some mutated cell in your body. Out of the blue. So yeah, there lays the appeal to me.

>>19254906
I hope you're aware that people who think they are born vampires are very likely just delusional roleplayers. They are no different from people who believe they are born as dragonkins or fairies. Literally.
>>
>>19254887
Ah, Well I wish you luck. A bit of advice though, you're barking up the wrong tree. You're likelihood of finding a real vampire is much higher if you search onion sites on the Darkweb.
>>
>>19254895
>I haven't done any of them.
do you feel a similar sense of responsibility to the concept as the other anon?
>I'd have to meet you first of all. We'd talk, get to know another, I'd get a feel for who you are,
and we go from there.
do none of you just take money lol?
>But I'm not up for that happening.
yeah, i figured. naturally i know most of you probably don't want the attention and probably feel used but you also seem to be harder to befriend in general. as in more introverted. is that just a side effect from the lifestyle or is that genetic too?
>I get physically sick
god, that sucks.
>>
>>19254922
yeahhh but i think it's also likely that something horrible will happen to me for stumbling around on TOR unguided. i've heard stories of vampires in human trafficking trade so it makes sense to me TOR would be a place to look but uhh i'm not prepared for that right now lol.
>>19254918
>control
well that's an aspect that draws me too. this kind of seems fucking impossible though but it's maddening knowing it techinically is
>>
>>19254918
Yeah but that astrology thread or whatever freaks me out. Looking at a chart and being able to determine if someone's pretty, or has bad luck socially, or was raped as a kid...
>>
>>19254732
>supernatural vampires
No such thing.
>>
seriously do any of you guys just take money or like other goods?
i understand it can be a personal thing but i also feel like there have gotta be vampires out there aware of the "market" and demand.
and well. yeah i guess they'd most likely be on TOR, BUT. surely there's a materialistic one around?
;)
>>
File: _V_.png (42KB, 340x323px) Image search: [Google]
_V_.png
42KB, 340x323px
>>19254934
>astrology

Check this out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

They have never been accurate with their readings from me though and no offense but people on /x/ are dumb as shit. A lot of people have admitted that they give out fake readings and the anons just swallow it done like it's the most accurate thing in the world.

I'm not saying astrology or divination doesn't work at all, it possibly can. Just my personal experiences here were all... meh.

>>19254936
Yes, bla bla, we know. It's very, very unlikely for them to exist and be real. But it's not IMPOSSIBLE ...
>>
>>19254922
>Shits on larpers constantly
>Is self-proclaimed obsessed with immortality
>Lives in France (which has a vampire museum!)
>Is often absent from threads
>Browses Darknet
I've said it before and I'll say it again, how do we know Bruce isn't one of them?
>>
>>19254922
hey if you lurk the DarkWeb though.... if you are/know any vampire buds.
would you do me a solid? :)
but really i'd go there myself if i was more informed on how to browse safely.
and, now that i think about it.... except for maybe dedicated community websites or something? i feel like most vampires on the dark web would be selling something or involved in that (like with the human traffickers that IV blood)
i don't really wanna know straight up Badmen like that lol.
>>
>>19254955
well yeah you have a point.
i feel like this all isn't impossible either.
i also feel like for any given goal, there's an objective way to that goal that succeeds within reality.
>just dont know what the fuck it is, ever
>>
>>19254906
What are vampire genetics?
>>
>>19254996
The genetics of the people born into being a vampire
>>
File: 17.jpg (46KB, 615x302px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
46KB, 615x302px
>>19254962
That museum was a bitch to get into too

>>19254974
Unfortunately I have yet to find anything that could be considered an actual vampire on TOR. Though to be fair, I haven't really searched in chans or forums in a while.
>>
>>19255011
>>19254996
People aren't fucking born as vampires.

The only thing I could imagine is that vampires have certain bloodlines and ties they prefer to turn or certain genetics who would survive the transformation unlike most.
>>
>>19255015
>That museum was a bitch to get into too
Why?
>>
>>19255015
hey if you ever come across vampires selling their services.... nudge nudge wink wink.
but no this is some shit lol.
>>19254895
>>19254863
so one of you mentioned that humans can learn techniques vampires know.
can the slower aging and energy/vitality tricks things be learned extrinsically to any degree or do you have to have the mutation or whatever to have any capacity of forming the abilities?
>>
>>19255026
You need to set up an appointment and when you call their number to do that its all in French which I don't speak.

>>19255028
>hey if you ever come across vampires selling their services
You'll hear it here friend.
>>
>>19255021
B-but
http://www.vampiricstudies.com/medical.html
>>
>>19255028
Slow aging isn't learned. It happens or not.
>>
File: (0).jpg (22KB, 288x318px) Image search: [Google]
(0).jpg
22KB, 288x318px
>>19255040
>vampires born
>being shoven out of a vagina
>eats food and grows and ages and gets sick
> v a m p i r e
>>
>>19255041
technically (apparently at least) if one gets turned they can gain the attribute though.
maybe there's more than one way to gain it?
i don't even want to live forever, it'd just be nice to look young and be immune to shit like cancer and diabetes.
that's a big motivator for wanting to pass it to loved ones.
>>
>>19255046
Why are you being mean :(
>>
>>19255046
Would you finally be satisfied if someone told you that they grew out of the ground like vegetables?
>>
>>19254923
>do you feel a similar sense of responsibility to the concept as the other anon?
Yes I do.

>do none of you just take money lol?
Oh I'm sure there are some out there that will sell to you, but I won't, and neither will the other vamp anon.

>seem to be harder to befriend in general. as in more introverted. is that just a side effect from the lifestyle or is that genetic too?
I used to be a pretty extroverted child growing up. I was loud, I would never slow down, I annoyed people a lot, but I grew up into an introverted adult. It might be genetic... But, I definitely know my lifestyle is an attribute.

Don't try so hard to befriend me. I'm actually quite friendly offline, I'm only being defensive against you wanting to turn so bad that's all.
>>
>>19255062
Agree.
>>
>>19255066
To add to this, I'm more friendly online than in person.
>>
>>19255058
It makes no sense for vampires being born. Like I said, I don't doubt that there could be certain bloodlines that produce HUMANS who are being favored by vampires or have ties to vampire groups...

But a vampire has to be transformed from human into vampire by something. Most likely being killed and then revived with the blood of the vampire. Or possibly a ritual/curse.

If a fucking little kid that grows and ages , and eats and shits, and gets sick and does human stuff is a vampire then what the fuck does vampire even mean?
>>
>>19255078
Go watch a few more movies. Sorry I don't sparkle for you, faggot.
>>
>>19255090
> Sorry I don't sparkle for you
I recognize that post, have you insulted me before?
>>
>>19255062
>I'm only being defensive against you wanting to turn so bad that's all.
why is that though?
i mean, i can understand apprehension. i'm not looking to /use/ anyone though, that's why i mention paying etc. i am not trying to look desperate so much as up front. yes i wanna be turned but i know it's not that simple and shit, if a vampire were willing to befriend me i'd consider that a blessing.
>Don't try so hard to befriend me.
oh i'm not, neither of you seem interested in making friends. but you both seem really interesting. like i said though, i have my reasons for wanting to turn. and i figure, and i could be wrong but maybe it'd be more productive to make it clear i just want a service and not to use a person rather than trying to befriend a dude and have him be suspicious of me. i dunno, i get the responsibility aspect but going 'hey so let me be your friend' is kind of creepy so i assume treating it like a business deal is a better way to go about it.
either way i want both vampire friends and the abilities.
>>
File: eh.jpg (52KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
52KB, 600x604px
>>19255090
What is the difference between you and a TUMBLR wiccan who thinks she was born a dragonkin?

Pro tip: There is none.

Neither of you have any real supernatural powers. You're both delusional and believe you were born special because you have totally mundane and subjective powers like.... hurrrr, I age slower.

Yeah, as millions of other humans.
>>
>>19255078
Being born vampire is not the same as being birthed. We are all birthed human, but for some of us during puberty, or for some late bloomers such as myself, we experience spiritual, even physical, trauma that slowly changes who we are. It's like going through mental death and waking up physically altered into a second life.

That's my take on it, anyway.
>>
>>19255035
Anything interesting in the museum?
>>
>>19255062
and how do you feel about spirituality? has being vampire affected yours if you had any at all?
and i'm sure you're a nice person.
i'm a much more patient and sane and nicer person than i probably come across right now lol, but excitement, magic shit like this, and pretty bad insomnia can skew impressions lol.

i'd befriend you if you were willing, but i think i'm starting to understand the 'secrecy' a little more.
>>
File: 1442212211026.jpg (31KB, 620x632px) Image search: [Google]
1442212211026.jpg
31KB, 620x632px
>>19255102
Everyone insults you nigger.
>>
File: t8a10Y1taq4j8o1_400.gif (743KB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
t8a10Y1taq4j8o1_400.gif
743KB, 375x211px
>>19255154
>>
>>19255131
It was wild, place was filled with old books and other shit on vamps and other things, and the curator was cool too.

>>19255154
I've only seen one person do it in that fashion though.
>>
>>19254645
>having the super strength comes in handy
describe the super strength? like, lol is it like in cartoons where you can lift anvils and shit?
would punching a human kill them?
>>
>>19255103
>why is that though?
Apprehension, sure, but say you do become a vampire and its not what you thought it would be? I'd cursed you, and now everyone else you wanted to help. Not only that, I'd immorally corrupted myself for making you this.

The cons outweigh the pros.

>neither of you seem interested in making friends

That's not entirely true. I'm open to answering questions. I just don't offer any services.
>>
>>19254962
He is, probing for potential new vamps
>>
>>19255215
hmm. i'm aware it might not be what i want but i'm aware so it is what it is.
>I'd cursed you, and now everyone else you wanted to help. Not only that, I'd immorally corrupted myself for making you this.
not so, if anything, i'd have cursed them. and i wouldn't consider myself cursed regardless.
why would you feel corrupted or guilt over this? genuine question, not trying to be snarky.
like what makes you care and see it that way? i don't believe responsibility would fall on you like that once i do whatever i do as i would be the one doing things. i think i would be okay with it lol and if not it'd have been a gamble i made and lost. and if things did turn out alright well lol.

but what makes you think it'd have corrupted you though? like what attaches that kind of morality in your head to this kinda decision.
are you spiritual?
or is there some sort of like. psychic connection that happens once you turn someone. i guess that would influence decision.
>That's not entirely true. I'm open to answering questions.
well i appreciate the answers friend.
>>
of course i come back and the tripfags have shit everything up. you have to go back.
>>
>>19255264
me i hope
>>
>>19255270
are u the other vampire anon?
>>
>>19255143
>and how do you feel about spirituality?
I'm actually way more spiritual now than I was before I turned. There's saying that vampires are disconnected from that world, but its a lie. I believe in it indefinitely for I am living in that world.

>>19255170
>would punching a human kill them?

If I worked out and got /fit/, probably. Otherwise, not right now, no. Most of the strength I have is lifting or carrying. It's nothing as extreme as picking up a car, but I can lift over 250lb without any proper training. I'm able to move heavy furniture around without taking anything off the shelves before, so that saves me a lot of time, lol.
>>
>>19255270
These threads wouldn't even be a thing without us tripfags. I have aggressively pushed this topic and fixed the issue with the janitors deleting vampire threads.

We had more threads and discussions than ever before and I'm following vampire threads for years. Fags gonna hate regardless.
>>
>>19255275
yeah, the chill one. went out for a few hours.
>>
>>19255282
anybody could do it. you're not special. if you want to learn, then ask and listen. we had these threads long before you.
>>
>>19255270
Thanks Im doing my best!
>>
>>19255305
Incorrect. We never had weeks of very active (300+ replies threads) and daily threads about vampires.

Like I said, bitter fags like you can hate but it's not gonna change the truth.
>>
>>19255279
>I'm actually way more spiritual now than I was before I turned.
ah, man. that... actually just makes me want vampirism more. i could really use uhh a spiritual boon. even if it came with a trial i guess. haha now i feel like im being blueballed :q
are you happy, at peace?
>>19255286
hey welcome back. i asked you smething while you were gone lol
>>19255028

did you go out to feed? haha jk. but if so describe lol
>>
>>19255179
Did you know that it doesn't actually require all that much strength to kill a human with a single punch. All that is required is proper application and a shitton of luck

>19255270
Go back where exactly?

>>19255305
How bout you start providing some proof with your claims before you start running your mouth doucheben.
>>
>>19255327
well as i understand it from what i know about martial arts its about what gets hit and how its struck.
i was moreso thinking in the terms of...
"ok if i can lift 250 pounds no sweat, if i punch a guy hard will i just shatter his ribcage?"
cus that's like wow super strong lol.
>>
>>19255314
just don't be such crying losers about everything. i liked talking to you before that.
>>19255315
i did but it was shit. those people were crap. yuppies. got my fill and had a kek at them though.
>>
>>19255266
>why would you feel corrupted or guilt over this?
I'm bitter over what it has done to my humanity, I guess, idk, but having someone pay me to give them what I got just don't sit right with me. In my fucked head, it's like me selling vampire STDs in the alleyways.

>are you spiritual?
I am.

>psychic connection that happens once you turn someone
Yeah. I call it a blood connection. It happens when I feed too. Physical and emotional attributes are passed through each other as well.
>>
>>19255286
So did you prove that you are one?
>>
>>19255315
what did you ask? i'm here now.
>>
>>19255342
>crying losers about everything
As I see it this is actually what happens

>Hi I'm a vamp AMA
>Proof
>Nope, not happening
>Then why should we believe you?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>19255368
>nobody will turn my fat ass. reeeeee!
>>
File: 1398287727019.png (367KB, 791x554px) Image search: [Google]
1398287727019.png
367KB, 791x554px
>>19255377
Don't confuse me with some other fag. I'd never want to be a vampire.
>>
>>19255343
>I'm bitter over what it has done to my humanity
oh? what has it done to your humanity anon? if you're ok with talking about that.
> it's like me selling vampire STDs in the alleyways
w-well i don't wanna make anyone feel like a prostitute or anything. i dunno. i think in the case of a conscious decision under controlled circumstances there's like not much bad morally? hmm...
i don't know. in a way in my own fucked head i feel like this might help me with my spirituality, idk. i could be a fool, most likely am
>Yeah. I call it a blood connection
shit. is it a permanent or temporary thing?
is it like... sitting beside someone and peeking at their monitor, in terms of feeling them? like remote viewing i guess, or is it something like telepathy?
>>19255342
lol yuppie energy that must be pretty nasty.
>>19255358
oh i was wondering if like all or just some of the vampire tricks u mention could be learned by a human to any degree like uhh strength and aging.
actually, im curious now. you've mentioned meditating and stuff and i don't know if our other friend has.
>>19255343
do you meditate or have any experience with that, or can you elaborate on the energy control aspect? i assume we're talking about like, chi or whatever right?
>>
>>19255381
>posting my pic
why the fuck are you here then?
>>
>>19255315
>i could really use uhh a spiritual boon
You don't need vampirism to be spiritual, anon. Lots of spiritual humans out there. You just have to work a little harder to get it. Seek alternative methods.

>are you happy, at peace?
As at peace as I can be with it. I've adapted. Don't think I'm ever going to enjoy the taste of blood though.
>>
>>19255391
Because firstly, I like spooks and specifically monster related spooks, and secondly I'm extremely interested in modern medicine and vampires happen to strike me as the most medically involved of most monsters.

>posting my pic
Stop fucking around with idols and finish the damn manga Miura.
>>
>>19255385
it was bad but i had a kek at them. not all but most. you're gonna get old. just accept that and plan for it.
>>
Test. Can I post without shitty captcha now.
>>
>>19255403
funny because i come from a medical family. shut the fuck up and learn then.
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
>>19255406
Hope you didnt give Hiroshima any money after he fucked up 4chan today
>>
>>19255394
i know i don't. but.. vampirism offers a rather wholesome package. im a unique person, haha, no snowflake jokes pls. but that's why i'm considering it. aside from insanity too probably :q
>As at peace as I can be with it.
well, how exactly has it impacted your humanity if i can ask? would you rather not have the ickies? do you have any other vampire friends?
>>19255404
does energy have a taste lol?
oh i know i am. but i'd still like to delay it as much as i can, for practical purposes. that's why i'm taking up calorie restriction :q and let me tell you it's fucking grueling lol i'd LOVE to not have to eat food as much as a normal human does at this rate omg lol. like for one you already eat very little but what little you do eat taste like grass so i'd rather get rid of that whole biological need xd
>>
>>19255411
>Comes from a medical family
>doesn't use any of the principles of peer review and analysis of data.
And I'm from a family of cooks, yet I suck at cooking. What's you point?
>>
>>19255414
I have no idea why I didn't get this earlier. It's so pleasant to post without those disgusting captchas.

How's the air down in pleb-captcha-land? :^)
>>
>>19255414
that retard just paid 20 bucks to queer up the internet on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>19255404
>not all but most
what in specific if i can ask? can normal humans rly do that kinda shit?
i understand both of you were born this way but a human who's not predisposed to anything supernatural is still able to learn shit in theory correct? or do you have to be predisposed? x.x

dude. if i had increased endurance i could go hiking again haha lol.
>>
File: imagees.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imagees.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>19255428
4chan is my hobby. 20$ is nothing for a year.

Stay mad captcha plebeian.
>>
>>19255417
caloric restriction is real. good job on that. keep at it, it's real. i'm taking care of my friend's cat right now and she's had more to eat than me today.
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.