[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its not "blue beam" Its not going to play out on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: ntfr.jpg (135KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
ntfr.jpg
135KB, 640x627px
Its not "blue beam"

Its not going to play out on a grand stage

but in small municipalities

incrementally

like the "clown crazy"

but this wont suddenly disappear from the media once it gains traction.

Ive seen this called everything from an ARG to a psyop,

let me tell you something... "SVV" is not some schleps running a game, they are skilled wordsmiths and casting their magick on the unaware.

This will be an eventful next few days.

Dont looks to the skys but to the crime reports.
>>
>>19249755
S.V.V
Always felt strange to me.
Someone leaked they had connections to the goverment too?
Strange.
>>
*vague esoteric reply
>>
File: 1497891432791.png (975KB, 747x761px) Image search: [Google]
1497891432791.png
975KB, 747x761px
SVV...
Now that's interesting.
Funfact: one of them is behind the cryptocurrency Ohm
>>
What does this have to do with G20? Coincidence its happening at the same time?
>>
>>19249763
*you don't understand*
--slides thread--
>>
File: 1499298644726.jpg (26KB, 680x414px) Image search: [Google]
1499298644726.jpg
26KB, 680x414px
>>
>>19249840
Nope don't know what svv is. I understand what he's talking about and I know what it's going to be the start of but see how I say I know all this and how painfully frustrating it can be
>>
>>19249862
What is it going to be the start of?
>>
>>19249885
See how painfully frustrating this can be. All the teehee you don't knows
>>
File: alice in butterflys.jpg (111KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
alice in butterflys.jpg
111KB, 495x750px
>>19249862
How interesting and painful indeed yes.
Like winning 10million but not being able to tell anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzNFwxsSPwU
>>
>>19249905
Or having Ultimate awareness but being unable to use it because Human embodiment
>>
>>19249896
I know that Donald Trump and Obama are going to collide as Trump/Christianity and Obama/Antichrist Muslim in an end times hell in the cell matchup and a happening to beat all happenings.
>>
>>19249929
>t. UFC
>>
>>19249905
Yea lol, in fact I was the anon you replied to earlier when you said see this anon gets it on the 7/7/17 thread. Just saying, it's an exciting time to be alive
>>
>>19250009
Huh neat ;)
>>
>>19250009
Enjoy as these are interesting times.
>>
Hi, I'm from /a/. What is SVV?
>>
Does this have sonething to do with the cnn thing going on right now? Twitter fueled semi-ironic mass murder spectacle, like WWE with real blood? Global revolution/World war 3 as played as a self aware parody? Is this close to the mark?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.