[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Satan? Could he actually be the good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1478229282166.jpg (98KB, 383x386px) Image search: [Google]
1478229282166.jpg
98KB, 383x386px
What are your thoughts on Satan? Could he actually be the good guy? What about the Lucifer is Jesus theory.....
>>
>>19248961
satan is not a living entity, satan is a concept
do your fucking research
>>
>>19248979
I'm not even a Satanist but this is pretty much my thought on Satan as well.
>>
>>19248961
I know Lucifer,he's not the good guy.
>>
Well first off, Satan and Lucifer are not the same thing. Both are titles given to numerous people. Jesus called himself Lucifer, in the bible. And the original title itself goes back to Babylon.

Satan is Hebrew for "adversary". I.e., that kid you dislike is your Satan. Yahweh was called Satan on multiple occasions, and God had an angel with that as a title, he tested humans for God.

So...yeah they are real. But they are titles and concepts. Not one being.
>>
>>19248995
satan is hebrew for "the accuser"
>>
>>19248995
Stan is a title Lucifer is an individual.
>>
File: jesus_hates_you.jpg (83KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_hates_you.jpg
83KB, 773x1000px
>>19248961
There's so much written about Satan the more you read the less you know. So let me ask these questions:

>Are Satan and Lucifer the same (or related) beings?
>Does god (as religions define him) exist?
>Is Satan an enemy or servant of God?
>What is the nature of earth?

The last question is the most important. Is earth a school, a reform school, a prison, or a rebel encampment? The first three means Satan is a servant of god, the last one means he is an enemy of god.
>>
>>19249018
No it isn't.

If translated literally, it means "To obstruct." or "to oppose."

If applied to a person it would mean "enemy" or "adversary." because it is a human who opposes you, or gets in your way.
>>
>>19248989
i am a satanist, but not completely
it really is useful to learn about religions and history, background, all that shit
satanists are always mistaken for devil worshipping psychopaths when the devil and satan are not even on the same level, even less, same being
>>
>>19249021
No it isn't. Both are literal titles that can be found in the OT with explanation as to where they came from. Lucifer, is the latinized version of the title the King of Babylon took upon himself. When he was dethroned, the Hebrews mocked him in the ever popular Isaiah 14:12-17

They're talking about the king of Babylon getting rekt, after being "captive" for a like 50 years and living under him being a pompous ass.
>>
>>19248961
>What are your thoughts on Satan?
He is a murderer, a thief.
>Could he actually be the good guy?
He literally would kill and butcher you if possible, he is working hard to take as many souls as possible with him into the lake of fire.
>What about the Lucifer is Jesus theory.....
Gnostic garbage. Gnosticism is repackaged satanism.
>>
>>19249024
1. Nope, they are titles, positions, ranks as you will. Entities. Not beings, more emotion states, events or daemon (in the original sense of the word).
2. Just like Willy Wonka. People know who it is, but is and was never real.
3. Satan is one of the identities of the schizophrenic Yahwe.
4. A planet which has created life because nature has not destroyed it yet.

Does this makes our life pointless?
Of course not. You should enjoy it before you will die. You are the sperm that did not end in a towel, make it count!!
>>
>>19249065
i dunno man, the gnostics held onto the belief of reincarnation that the original christians had (and jesus preached) while the nu-christians abolished it so they could tax people to get into "heaven". i'd say gnosticism is as close to jesus's real teachings as we will get.
>>
File: u anger.png (17KB, 564x484px) Image search: [Google]
u anger.png
17KB, 564x484px
All enemies of WitchCraft are my enemy. Slaughter all kike filth. As above, So below.

Niggers are filth, Kill all spics.

Religion is heresy. Fucking kill yourselves.
>>
File: topwew.png (29KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
topwew.png
29KB, 248x200px
>>19249193

You're a stupid nigger faggot fucking kill yourself you know nothing of Demons you ignorant nigger kike. Your mother sucks aids semen out of nigger cocks for month old Slurpee residue you faggot fuck.
>>
>>19248961

WRONG
>>
Satan is no good

Don't trust YHWH either
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.