[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I think I encountered a Brondmand. I was out innawoods walking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: well-men-sfw.png (315KB, 700x912px) Image search: [Google]
well-men-sfw.png
315KB, 700x912px
So I think I encountered a Brondmand.

I was out innawoods walking my dog, there's nothing but forest for miles. Thing is, there is an old closed up well, all damaged and shit, around what used to be a (apparently) small village, according to my parents. I was around it, I even looked inside after trying to move some shit off the top of it, couldn't see anything as no light was getting in and I never take anything with me when walking my doggo incase I get mugged.

Basically, on the dirt path that's been walked into the ground, I meet this alright looking girl, and she looks normal as anything, nothing unusual about her. But she immediately strikes up convo with me, saying my dog is cute. I first just chalk it up to her feeling awkward just coming across some dude walking their dog, but when we stop talking, she looks me up and down and not very subtley slides into saying, and I quote 'So er, there's no one around, and I'm kind of aroused, I was going to masturbate but you're not bad looking and I want sex.'

(Cont.)
>>
So, immediate red warning there. I laugh, tell her she's funny, and of course in the back of my mind I'm like 'Well shit that's cool I probably would', but I tell her thankyou but no thankyou, I don't know you, I don't really trust strangers, even if they are nice looking girls, for all I know she could have a knife or have mates waiting for me, in hindsight my guard was already kind of dropped so they could have got me then if there was anyone. Point is, she was promising it would be really fun, she didn't have any STD's, but I wouldn't say yes.

So she looked really pissed off, but just kinda looked like she was going to cry or scream, and then just said 'Fine' and walked away, but not away from me, or past me, directly into the forest, where there aint shit for ages, I know because I walk my dog further in and there's only the well after a while.

She was just, not around, at all. I called after her because I wondered if she was being silly and hiding behind a tree, but no. She was fucking nowhere. I was quite spooked. So I just called my dog on and jogged away while looking back.

So yeah, weird shit. Not everyday weird girls offer sex that could be otherworldly spirits.
>>
What makes you think it was a Well Man? That is very specific.
>>
>>19248667
well men seem kinda chill
>>
maybe it is you who is the well man
>>
>>19248667
If the folklore is reasonable cryptozoology, then a girl might have drowned in the well. A detrivore used the human tissue to make hormone analogues which caused you to hallucinate. The trip was an attempt to bring you to an equivalent fate, and thus feed the detrivore.

The spirits are a pre-chemical description of the psychomimetic, volatile decomposition products; kind of in the same way that you could describe volatile alcohol as a spirit.

You should lime the well with ample calcium carbonate. There was a similar problem in Christian Arabia, and the Tayy tribe started to plaster the walls of wells as their namesake and patrilineal foundation.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.