[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, I'm writing a video game centered on occult magic in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 200px-Buer.gif (25KB, 200x224px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Buer.gif
25KB, 200x224px
/x/, I'm writing a video game centered on occult magic in a low fantasy setting and I want to make the magic as accurate as possible. Where can i learn about summoning rituals/incantations and such?
>>
>>19248534

Black Pullet
>>
>>19248534
>Haha totally don't want to try this. Just making games ha ha
Kys
>>
>>19248540
I'd probably recommend every grimoire OP can get his hands on, and just picking out what he likes best.

Might as well get learned. That's what I'm doing before I write my book.
>>
>>19248582
Maybe he isn't insane like you, faggot.
>>
>>19248534
The Lesser and greater keys of Solomon, Grand Grimoire, and Grimoirum Verum are probably good places to start. They are available to download for free in Ape's library, linked in the /omg/ thread.
>>
Just use Wikipedia lmao
>>
Read Name of The wind. Copy paste Sympathy/Naming/Artificiary etc. And ur good 2 go anon.
>>
>>19248540
Anyone tried making any of the talismans/rings etc from this? Not OP btw
>>
>>19248534
If you want to message me I'm willing to help you write and give you research points free of charge. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll give you my contact info.
>>
>>19248874
im interested, thank you
>>
>>19248534
I would read up on the witch trials of the Reformation era. That's a little bit later historically than most low fantasy tends to go, but the things the witches are accused of doing are a good starting point for 'accurate' magic.

If you mean consistent/rule-based magic, though, good luck. Pretty much any semblance of consistency is a modern invention. If magic made sense, it wouldn't be magic.
>>
Or.... you could read the Lesser Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, from where this daemon named Buer is detailed, and the account for conjurations as well as dismissal for the seventy-two daemons can be found. READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
>>
w i z a r d f o r u m s

Go-go-go Enochian v Goetia?
>>
>>19248534
A.Crowley luuuuuuuvd Satan.
>>
That forum has more know nothing fags than a online school for gay retards with Alzheimers.
>>
>>19249628
[email protected]
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.