[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did u guys see this? it was awesome! < width="854&

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: oats-studios-neill-blomkamp.jpg (133KB, 1066x1066px) Image search: [Google]
oats-studios-neill-blomkamp.jpg
133KB, 1066x1066px
Did u guys see this?

it was awesome!

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VjQ2t_yNHQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>19248183
This iframe is awesome
>>
Better than Alien Covenant and Diablo 3
>>
>>19248183
>dat html coding
>dat ultra newfagging
back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
go watch it is really good, trust me, ok?
>>
>>19248183
So this was an obvious apologetic allegory for extremists and suicide terrorists. We all got that, right? That the "brainwashing" was becoming a moderate Muslim? That they were all wearing the checkered asgot balaclava thingies? The mad bombers thriving when "we wouldn't normally do this..." The one who survived the hideous torture having the new tech/knowledge to bring down the invaders?

Not saying it was bad, just saying be aware of propaganda.
>>
nigger post a proper link. wtf is this?
>>
No, and now I will never.
>>
>>19250056
Neil Blompkampf is putting out 20 min sci-fi shorts in the hope that he can crowdfund a movie. There was this one and one about "What if Dr. Manhattan/Neo from the Matrix was a Vietnamese farmer during the US/Vietnam conflict?"

They were ok, but they are obviously pitches for movies/stories, not stories in and of themselves. And as I said before, the Rakka one is clearly trying to put an apologetic spin on extremists and suicide terrorism.
>>
>>19249939

Really?
>>
>>19250056
lol

i think the end is gonna be something like that!

fact
>>
That's the spoopy alien piccc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.