[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Satanael is mentioned as a leader of the fallen angels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1499100792659.png (1MB, 1664x1431px) Image search: [Google]
1499100792659.png
1MB, 1664x1431px
"Satanael is mentioned as a leader of the fallen angels that rebelled against YHVH, by refusing to bow to the human Enoch,"
"leading to his imprisonment."

So how is it /x/

Satanael != Lucifer or Satanael == Lucifer
If the first case then there are 2 fallen angels.
But Satanael didn't fall, nor he wanted to be God.

Second Satanael had to bow to Metatron (If I am right that Enoch == Meta.)
Why would Seraphim do that ?
Was Metatron that big ?
>>
>>19247533
>Why would Seraphim do that ?
Or Satanael != Seraphim => Satanael != Lucifer
>>
It's Samael, not Satanael

"Satan" of "Sataan" is a title of an "opposser" and in the heavenly choir they would play the role of devil's advocate as an agent of God. It was a title, not a name.

Also, it's Lucifel, not Lucifer

"Lucifer" is an Aramaic to Greek to English mistranslation of the original name (all proper Judaic Angel names end in el). In the actual story Lucifel was sent by God to test Jesus in the desert and was a separate angel entirely from Samael. Only when later christianity created the concept of the "Devil" and "Hell" was Lucifel/Lucifer attributed to this role, much like the Snake in the Garden of Eden which was originally just a fucking snake (as the whole original point of the story was Man learning evil ways from the animals, ergo giving into your primal side distances you from God).
>>
>>19247572
So we can say that
Samael was the original Lucifel ?
>>
>>19247579
No, they're two separate Angels

Samael was the greatest of the Seraphim who refused to bow to Enoch.

Lucifel was the Angel sent to test Jesus.
>>
>>19247589
So the "devil falling from the heaven" part was created later ? When Lucifel took the role ?
>>
>>19247600
And also Samael is the "burning one" then, because he is Seraphim
>>
>>19247600
>>19247621
Lucifel didn't take any role, he was just some shmuck God sent to do a job. End of story. He isn't the devil, he isn't evil, he was just some plebe Angel running an errand. Christianity just pegged him as the devil after the fact to fit their narrative. Same way the Snake at the garden of Eden wasn't the Devil, it was just a fucking snake.
>>
>>19247637
>Lucifel didn't take any role
by took I meant was attributed to.

>Satanael had to bow to Metatron
This is the most puzzling one tho.
Why would Seraphin bow to Archangel ?
There clearly was some hierarchy.
>>
>>19247658
Oh, yeah, the name Samael was never used in Christianity and just left in the original Jewish texts so Lucifel/Lucifer got roped into being the name of the devil in Christianity.

Metatron and Sandolphon were two Angels that had once been human, but ascended to the status of Angels above even Seraphim.
>>
File: 1499101254057.png (144KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
1499101254057.png
144KB, 480x439px
>>19247670
I am starting to understand.

Bible also talks a lot about "fallen one"

Samael was leader of "Fallen Angels"
But "he went into prison"
So is this "fallen one" one from the group or even the whole group, are these fallen angels the demons of Lust, Gluttony etc. ?
>>
>>19247686
Even Samael was only imprisoned for 1,000 years and during that time he still was in service to the lord the entirety of the time despite his rebellion.
>>
>>19247686
Also in Christianity Lucifer represents pride.
So In a sense he is one from the group.
>>
>>19247692
What about his group ?
>>
>>19247572
the snake is kundalini
kndalini brings divine knowlegde and it seems YHWH did not want his humans to have it

probably some other eloah ("god") gave humans free will and/or knowledge and in his story YHWH used it as an opportunity to demonize kundalini

again: probably
i could be totally wrong
>>
>>19249137
The knowledge being free will?
>http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html
Or the veil maybe that makes existence scary but more meaningful from what I understood of the law of One.
>>
File: 1495767985650.jpg (59KB, 441x539px) Image search: [Google]
1495767985650.jpg
59KB, 441x539px
>>19249137
That sounds awfully close to gnosticism. Instead of sophia giving wisdom/divine spark to man you have God.
>>
>>19247533
So Optimus is Satan?
>>
>>19249178
i'm currently reading what you have linked

maybe you are the same guy from the other thread yesterday and maybe i have asked you this before, in which case i have a different question: where do you live?

now the actual question: why do Ra and this hidden hand guy refer to a change in denity as "harvest"
>>
>>19249179
maybe in general tone of the story

but kundalini can lead to ego death and universal connection (if it reaches the sahasrara chakra)
you realize that all is one and one is all

I AM

and you are me and i am you and we are the source

i write source because many beings have been called god or gods

think of them as higher dimensional aliens
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.