[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freaky shit man >be me >driving home from work one night,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1237.jpg (35KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1237.jpg
35KB, 500x369px
Freaky shit man
>be me
>driving home from work one night, late as hell
>winter in Montana, so no stars in the sky, just completely black
>look up at the streetlight above me and see this huge fucking thing just hovering there
>stop to take a picture of it
>as I'm taking the pictures it floats away
Pics were on my old phone, which is destroyed
>keep hearing about people seeing freaky shit for the next few days or so
It's been a while since I've seen it but I'm keeping my eyes peeled
>>
>>19247298
oh wow, another story about how shaky the camera was or how the only significant evidence that would really help bring credibility to your story is destroyed.
Good one OP, im sure you will get a bunch of believers
>>
>>19247313
Not asking for believers, just telling the story
>>
>>19247318
it sounds like a story some 3rd grader made up on the spot.
Its a shitty one no one takes seriously
>>
>>19247298

>pics of the most amazing, important thing in the history of the human race. would change my life forever and change humanity forever if the pics were released and confirmed real.

>i didn't bother to copy them to any other device or send them to anyone, ever

>eventually got bored and "destroyed" that phone without getting the pics off

>only after conveniently losing all evidence, went on 4chan to tell people my story

i really hope this is just bad RP because if it actually went down like this you are so retarded. like if a pair of inbred retards banged each other and created double-inbred retarded-squared retards for a hundred years, they might eventually make a baby stupid enough to do what you've described yourself as doing.
>>
>>19247346
Pics of something that have already been taken numerous times and simply brushed off as fakes every time? Why would I waste my time and reputation trying to get those pics authenticated already knowing that the whole world other than nut jobs wouldn't of believed me? Now I will admit that not having copies of the pics was an armature mistake, but regardless what does it matter to you? And listen buddy i think I speak for everyone here that nobody wants to here the story of your family tree, so leave that part out please
>>
>>19247370
>what would evidence do to further support my idiotic story?
>oh, and your mom

you sound like a fucking child. No wonder the IQ of this board is the lowest out of all the boards on 4chan
>>
>>19247313
do you ever tried to make a video from somethings in the sky ?
It won't fucking work even as a smartphone "nerd" like i am who always has to have the newest versions etc it is still not possible to get a hd video from fast moving objects...and like 2% of the people are running around with cameras and eq if they don't work with them or whatever you have a tumblr instagram people and thats it
>>
>>19247404
no but that still doesn't explain why this story is so shit
>>
Real story for u guys since op is a dildo. Told this alot on here so u guys will probably remember.
Walked outside to smoke a cig, step bro James is inside playing his nigger cod. Headset on.. whooooole nine yards...
Go outside, look at sky and before light my cig I see three red dots much brighter than stars in a triangle formation.
Go into house saying James there's a ufo outside.
He says whaaaat gets his cig, puts his headset down and says I gotta see this! Haha
Walks out and says HOLY shit!!
Went inside to get my mum and she was taking forever I'm like flipping tables and getting my bongos out I'm so excited.
We both get out there and there out of formation, but there's like a dozen of them now.
They travels South and hit a certain point and one after the other disapeared.
My mom was genuinely concerned seeing them at first, but later she was like psh.. lanturns..
Lanterns in october?? No mom fucking ayyys lmaos
>>
"No hd 4K proof imbred ecks-dee"
>>
>>19247388
You're a part of this low iq board, buddy. It's time you learn to accept your autism ways and stop acting like "I'm the smartest of the autists"
>>
File: TR6_TELOS.png (860KB, 2700x975px) Image search: [Google]
TR6_TELOS.png
860KB, 2700x975px
>>19247298
>standing on the back side smoking
>mfw a fucking telos flies rigth over my head

only difference was that it was a solid triangle not a V
>>
>>19247480
>implying i come to this board regularly
>implying i didn't come to give this board another shot

the fact you are supporting this board shows how dumb you are
>>
>>19247515
"I-I'm not actually a /x/ regular I swear! You ruined this board!"
>>
>>19247497
If there's one thing I've learned while living in the U.S., it's that the engineers are very good at drawing up pictures, and claiming they own things.

Not so much actually making them. The device you just used to read this post was likely not made in the U.S. But surely someone here has a drawing of the device's schematics, claiming ownership of all things that even vaguely resemble that drawing.

At the very least, please consider that what you saw, by virtue of being an airborne vehicle could have been from any country with aerospace technology on this planet, or even not on this planet if you're willing to go that far.
>>
>>19247497
i saw one of these. only difference was it had lights on both sides.. could fly right side up or upside down. one side orange lights, other side blue lights.
it was on 476 between allentown and hickory run, just flying around like nuts, almost like it was doing tricks or something.
i know a lot of other people saw it too cause traffic slowed down as everyone saw it approaching.... when it flew past, we just kept driving
what the fuck is this thing????
>>
>>19248125
actually just looked closer at the pic.. the thing i saw looked like it was WAY smaller.. like the size of a one-person plane or smaller. i dont think it was manned.
>>
>>19247497
who in their right mind would make a stealth reconnaissance so stupidly massive

you do realize that the bigger it is, the more chance it has of popping up on radar right? It's not like stealth planes have some magic paint or magic material that lets them be completely invisible to all radar
>>
>>19247298
>be me
>smoke a blunt
>get freaked out and spooked
>its ghosts
>>
Oh dude this story reminded me of when I was going home alone in a farm and all of a sudden fucking ayyliums and ufos came and shit lasers on the wheat and made crop circles then anal probed me and the cows. I took hundreds of photos but then unfortunately the aliens took my photos and ran back to Mars. You believe me though right guys. Guys?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.