[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /x/, what can you tell me about the Anunnaki and their Ulima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9492.jpg (53KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9492.jpg
53KB, 498x280px
Hey, /x/, what can you tell me about the Anunnaki and their Ulima (however you spell it) Priests?
>>
the ulema were a lesser version of the actual anunnaki and they were the ones who made contact with the early marradians. they were scholars who gave the early marradians new technology and new forms of science like astronomy and genetics. the ulema had multiple groups as each one chose a specific teaching to follow. it was through the ulema that the actual anunnaki communicated with early man in mesopatamia.
>>
>>19245373
If anybody could give me a quick rundown on the Anunnaki it would help. They keep popping up in the things I read and watch, but people only ever gloss over them.
>>
>>19245373
creatures i see in my dreams, and haunt my consciousness.
>>
I've heard people saying recently that Sitchin's translations have been proven to be bogus but none of them ever elaborate as to how and I haven't had time to look into it. Anyone up on this?
>>
>>19245373
Anunnaki are immortals, that have been around long enough to see entire societies grow from nothing and crumble away. They're not infalliable, but occasionally people disregard the spiritual guidance that was sent to them, and demand something better. And again, something better. When this goes on, eventually the matter turns to the Anunnaki. For people who can't resolve their own conflicts, and demand to see an arbiter, the matter eventually passes its way up to increasingly ancient sources of experience to render judgment.

Other than that, they prefer to let civillizations evolve naturally. They are like patient gardeners, whose flowers are any source of life in general.
>>
I think you have to figure astral projection or something to know anything about the Anunnaki. Even then, it seems like literally nobody knows anything with any value except selling paranormal books, and even that's not exactly reliable.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.