[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being gay and fapping to traps probably the result of demonic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 8chan.jpg (136KB, 557x722px) Image search: [Google]
8chan.jpg
136KB, 557x722px
Is being gay and fapping to traps probably the result of demonic possession? Seriously.
>>
File: finger.jpg (120KB, 632x674px) Image search: [Google]
finger.jpg
120KB, 632x674px
Get the fuck off of my board.
>>
>>19245280
No.
>>
>>19245280
No. It's just a sign that you are engrossed in the material nature of man. You have a weak will and the carnal desires control your actions--not the mind.
>>
>>19245280
no but you will go to hell for it
>>
Lust in itself is demonic. By acting on it you condition your mind into a demonic mentality.
>>
No I'm not possessed if I jerk load after load out of my little peepis while watching traps put black dildos in their boipuccis?
>>
>>19245280
Nope, it just means you like men, but you just have a kink.
You're not demonically possessed.
Now let's fuck and forget all of this.
>>
Op here I need more opinions before I feel safe
>>
No, proof is that the elites put major efforts into the estrogenisation of the population. This feminizes the brain so you're attracted to male features. Plastic, vaccines, soy, excess masturbation and inactivity, stress, milk, pesticides are promoters of estrogen.

For starter read ingredients and make sure you don't eat any soy, avoid all fast food chains since part of their meat can be tofu. Gay is an hormonal state, not a permanent one.
>>
>>19245862
Paranoia is a terrible thing, isn't it?
Back in the old days, people were terrified of their penises vanishing from excess masturbation, they would resort to using tiger testicles just to try and treat their ailment.
If you have it, it was always a part of you, but for sexuality... it is dynamic, not static.
Simply letting something stay as it is isn't a natural thing, allowing it to flow and change is what is right.
A person who is gay may have different changing kinks, they may lose their kinks over time, or they may develop ones when they never had them before.
Of course, this is within the context of what they can tolerate, like and handle.
>>
I don't give a fuck. If it's cute and gets me hard I'm sticking my dick in it, I'm running my tongue all over it, I'm cuddling it, I'm loving it. Fucked a transwoman. Best blowjob I ever got. Fucked a crossdresser. Best ass ever. I'm married with two kids. My wife gives the best of all those worlds.
>>
>>19245280
traps aren't gay though.
>>
File: butthole_of_power.jpg (212KB, 1546x1546px) Image search: [Google]
butthole_of_power.jpg
212KB, 1546x1546px
>>19245280
>Is being gay and fapping to traps probably the result of demonic possession?
Sometimes.

Demons LOVE to feed on negative emotions. If you are like 5% gay and they can get you to do gay shit, and then you feel shame, regret, revulsion, and embarrassment, then the demon can gorge itself on your misery.

If you just jerk off to traps and feel NO negative emotions, then you're probably just gay (or bi). If a demon really is tormenting you then stop jerking it to traps, OR stop feeling bad about it when you do.
>>
Yes it does OP. While not fully possessed you are definitely harboring one who is drawing strength from your weakness.

Remember the devil/demons cannot create so they seek to twist the created in God's image to be more like them.
Men aren't supposed to be women and men aren't supposed to be attracted to men. It is all varying degrees of corruption.
>>
>>19246606
I love how /x/ is becoming an open and free esoteric knowledge base for all to see. It was getting fucking gay how everybody jerked each other off in some musty ass basement doing shitty rituals just to force beliefs onto initiates that were totally unnecessary.
>>
it's the result of bad parenting, lack of a strong male figure in ones life and hormonal imbalance
>>
Maybe? I dunno. I'd say it's probably just you liking traps, either accept it or try shoving it away depending on what you like.
Real question though, is there any way to become cute through the occult?
>>
>>19246606
I like your opinion
>>19246669
you do so cosmetically. spirits don't really have a handle or opinion on what they look like. So they care much less for our own appearances. just mold yourself into something you already perceive to be qt.
>>
>>19245280
>picture
That's Tomoko. She's not a trap. She's just socially inept and a bit of a perv. She's gonna make it. I think she looks cute.

>Is being gay and fapping to traps probably the result of demonic possession? Seriously.

It could certainly be demonic influence but not full on possession. If it were full on possession, you wouldn't be the homo (I mean unless you were prior to the possession?) It'd be your demon puppet master that would be the faggot.

Moreover it's probably just a part of your particular sin fallen condition. No demons required. People struggle with all kinds of sexual desires and fetishes, and homosexuality is just one among many.

It is a sin but like every other sin it can be forgiven by God if repentance is forthcoming. Shrug off people that put too great an emphasis on homosexuality over say heterosexual lust or fornication.

It's all equally bad and all equally redeemable in Christ Jesus. So repent. As someone who may struggle with homosexuality do try to avoid homosexual behavior IRL. It's proven to be bad for your health.

What you fap to is none of my buissness. I mean if you tell me you fap to faggot shit, that's gay my man but at least you're not actually taking it up the butt? I mean you shouldn't be into trap shit either as that excites the senses and can lead you to looking for that fix IRL but I shouldn't fap to devil girls and succubus hentai either.

Resist the urge to take dicks up your butt IRL and I'll resist the urge to summon cutie succubus female (male) demons IRL. Okay?
>>
Fuck I am gay...Just want to bang women.
>>
>>19245354
What if my carnal desires are such as defy the material nature of man?

>tfw telepathy embarrasses you because it's a turn-on
>>
>>19246606
Your opinion is one of the rare ones that doesn't smell at all like a butt
>>
>>19246808
Don't we all?
>>
>>19246808
Just accept you're gay and fuck dudes.
It isn't as bad as you're making it out to be.
Honestly, men are sexier than women, less bitchy, no pregnancy bullshit to deal with, and hormone issues to go through...
Really... you're much better off staying as you are.
Just cuddle with your fellow homobros and don't worry about it.
>>
>>19245450
Lust isn't demonic. Lust for women is demonic. Lust for traps is natural and desirable.
>>
>>19245280
No. You've been initiated into the 11th degree.
Congrats. Females are now obsolete.
>>
>>19245280
It is the result of mental illness.
>>
>>19245280
No, but I bet you wish it were, so you'd have an excuse not to face the fact that you're gay.
>>
File: Mario.png (56KB, 1066x1051px) Image search: [Google]
Mario.png
56KB, 1066x1051px
No. You're just a gay.
>>
>>19245280
No you just like cock admit it to yourself
>>
>>19246808
If you're a man and you want to bang women (or vice versa), you're hetero. Maybe bi. But you're certainly not homo.
>>
it's okay for people to like things you don't like, OP.

you don't need "demons" to explain people exhibiting this or that fetish or sexual preference. people do much, much weirder things than gay stuff. who cares?

don't you think demons have maybe better things to do with their time? the world is full of slavery and ethnic cleansing and rich people dropping bombs on poor people to drive up stock prices. maybe you should be more worried about that shit than what a couple of oily dudes in speedos are getting up to in their bedroom at night.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.