[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is The Force from star wars real? Like some kind of energy that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 220px-DarthBane-frontal.jpg (20KB, 220x222px) Image search: [Google]
220px-DarthBane-frontal.jpg
20KB, 220x222px
Is The Force from star wars real? Like some kind of energy that surrounds everything and we can harness? And can you use it to will something into happening?
I know you wouldn't be able to lift stuff up and choke people just from your mind, but is there some sort of way to use your will to "bend" the energy in the universe?
>>
File: 1487659062899.jpg (109KB, 615x740px) Image search: [Google]
1487659062899.jpg
109KB, 615x740px
>>19243857
>I know you wouldn't be able to lift stuff up and choke people just from your mind

Out of curiosity, how do you "know" that?
>>
>>19243870
I think it is fair to assume that is not possible unless you're some weird monk practicing this stuff since birth, even that's far fetched though.
>>
>>19243857
That force may be 'Will',
where the Jedi is thought to fight for 'the greater good ' and the Dark side is to use the Will for the Ego.
Writing this, I realize the Force = Magik
>>
>>19243898
Yes but but is that hypothetical real life "force" the same as will making things happen? Or more importantly, is it real at all?
>>
>>19243857
Yes and no. You can (everybody can) modify the reality with the thought, but probably needs muchh mental consciousness of the actual reality we live to move objects or to strangle somebody
>>
>>19243918
How do you go about modifying reality with thought? What things in reality can you modify? But yeah I understand that moving objects and strangling is impossible.
>>
>>19243857
>is something in a sci-fi movie real?
>>
>>19243966
Well it is obviously based off of something considering it's possible you can change reality with visualization, essentially directing energy from your brain to the physical world. Like using the force. Luke Skywalker had to visualize rocks moving to make them move in that swamp.
>>
This is the power of God!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciTa0Mrfy0g
>>
>>19243857
Its called Aether,its what wizards use to power their magic.
>>
Midichlorians are canon now lol.
>>
>>19243857
>Is The Force from star wars real?
yes. entirely.
it is utilizing your body, mind and spirit in harmony and is guided by your will.
its just the human race as a whole as become fat, lazy, weak and weak willed.
its just a western way of describing ki/chi/prana
>>
>>19243983
Is your brain not in the physical world?
>>
Its God.
>>
>>19243857
the summer is strong on this board
>>
File: 1445185415006.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1445185415006.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>19243983
>>19246797
>>
The force is real, midichlorians arent real though
>>
File: chi.jpg (36KB, 442x442px) Image search: [Google]
chi.jpg
36KB, 442x442px
Strengthen your Chi to become sex god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnOg_ZS4eSE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.