[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been following you through dreams all evening: the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: You.jpg (6KB, 432x248px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
6KB, 432x248px
I've been following you through dreams all evening: the diner where that waitress wanted to move in with us before I came up and ruined your conversation; the trap house alley where we had to duck gunshots by the park; the endless walking through brick paths and leaves... stop running.
>>
File: 1498615440123.jpg (65KB, 770x702px) Image search: [Google]
1498615440123.jpg
65KB, 770x702px
No
>>
>>19242003
who am I and what am I running from?
>>
I didn't do any of those things.
>>
File: anothercastle.jpg (317KB, 1760x1360px) Image search: [Google]
anothercastle.jpg
317KB, 1760x1360px
Sorry anon
>>
>>19242009
>>19244065
>>19244077
>>19244105

It's time. That's the only problem, isn't it? What you know and when you know it?

I recognize that as long as I am in a human body, my perception is limited. However, this genetic limitation that includes empirical limitations - c-bound information - also carries with it the capacity for communicating the entirety of human history. This is a subset of consciousness itself, and represents a unique path along an evolutionary route from that of the physical universe to the disembodied consciousness of The One. The stuff you are made of, the information encoded by the entire linear vector of spacetime, at the end of which you stand - you - who bear the weight of this knowledge like gravity itself - I know you know this.

Oneitis is the delusion that there is a "soulmate" - some "other half" toward which we are ineluctably drawn. There are mathematical problems with this theory, as well as certain underlying assumptions, which when drawn out and dissected, will prove to be quite absurd, to be posted shortly hereafter:
>>
>>19244593
...cont.

1) The soul is a stable and separate entity than the body, and somehow aetherially lives both within is and without us.

- Since any knowledge from without our specific construction of empirical senses is incommunicatable through a medium designed by and for said conscruction, it is best to consider any concept of the "soul" as capable of being defined by a collection of information.
- Since we are capable of encoding any such information within the language of digitality, it is fair to consider the sum-collection of all your experiences, senses, and impressions (i.e., your present perspective in space-time) as a near-infinitely complex network of information, barely able to be even imagined as an algorithm. Yet still capable of being represented as such to an intelligence with ridiculously higher "processing capacity" as our current biotech suits (the human body) can muster.
- Given these accepted premises, it is reasonable to conclude that any distinction between the "soul" and the "body" is redundant from the perspective of the body in which it is being measured, and thus we must refine our understanding of such considerations by reconciling the "soul" to the understanding of all perceptual data (including words and actions).
>>
>>19244646
... cont.

2) The self is a stable and consistent construct when measured linearly over time.

- Given that we are limited by our perceptions, we must recognize that the accumlulation of information may present the appearance of a stable "self" as measured through any single vector of memories throughout linear space-time, the phenomenological truth of our system of understanding would suggest that an application of "self-awareness" will dispel you of being trapped in any one memory vector.

3) "You" are a discrete and bound entity.
Walt Whitman once wrote "I am large; I contain multitudes" (inb4 mention of his utterly explicit homosexuality; shut up, because while sexuality is immensely important to the construction of self, is isn't necessarily relevant to the domain to which this argument appeals (i.e., it is a subset of the human experience, sexuality per se as iterated by specific bodies).

He was right.
>>
can i have some more cool dreams? i miss grand architecture
>>
Too early to stop running.
To late to not start running.
Try again in a few days.
As Singularity isn't ready yet.
>>
phew not me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.