[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ long time lurker here. I want to have some sort of confirmation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1498183427017.jpg (102KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498183427017.jpg
102KB, 901x1200px
Hey /x/ long time lurker here.
I want to have some sort of confirmation that there is a divine all knowing god out there. how can I come to terms to know for certain that in my endeavours of seeking out truth, that I'm not placing some placebo effect on myself?
I really really want to believe.
But I don't want to be swayed by disinfo.

Cheers and hope all you guys are having a good night/day.
>>
>>19241694

That's the biggest and hardest scavenger hunt I know. To want to believe and yet there is all this information beside us that may influence us to think or behave differently. To not be swayed by disinfo is extremely hard in our time as of now our new generation just googles anything we get curious about.

As an observer, imo the best chance you have is to able to study and track even the smallest details, and in doing so you'll often develop skills and hidden talents you had no such idea about.

Coming here for help is dangerous as we have a lot of shitposters and people who speak opinion that can be very promising but usually ends with it being punishing.

But if you learn to not take things personally, everything as a grain of salt and compare the similarities and differences without being attached to the thought of it. you'll learn a lot from life as it is a great teacher if, you're ready to learn from it.

Look and learn inside and outside the box. For every box is different, holds something of value
>>
>>19241694
You are confused, misinformed and not open minded enough.

There is a G that knows all we know. All we don't know, we research. What we know and research, we document.
There is a G that has all that information. But that G does not stand for God. God is only a part of the Greater picture.
That G stands for Gnosis.
Gnosis means knowledge.
Study and Gnosis will come upon you.
>>
>>19241694
use sigils.
prove them wrong.
they take up to 3 months to become real.
use hypnosis to forget their meaning conciously.
then lay them somewhere, make a photo of the place mark a date in your calendar, write a diary and check 3 months after if the stuff happened.

do it with an amount you think is fitting.
>>
>>19241814
Listen to this guy and learn how to see through the "veil" of the ancient texts. Hidden within the myths and holy books there are formulas for finding divinity within yourself. The greatest secret known to man is locked away in allegory. All religions lead to the same end result, but the method used to get there varies.
>>
>>19241694

Confirmation is impossible. Everything is subjective. Either you believe or you don't believe, quit pussyfooting around the issue and just admit your beliefs to yourself. You wanna talk about shit to expand your horizons, cool. But we're not here to assist you in confirmation bias because you're insecure and dishonest.
>>
>>19243008
What if I'm a positivist atheist?
I want to believe something else but cannot. Not because I'm insecure and dishonest but because I'm so honest that my confirmation bias is personally taken as absolute truth.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.