[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might've met with a paranormal entity in the dreamworld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sandman.jpg (45KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
sandman.jpg
45KB, 500x397px
I might've met with a paranormal entity in the dreamworld /x/

I'm starting to lose the exact details but I met a woman who was familiar to me in childhood.

She took me around some places from my childhood days that looked similar but wasn't a perfect recreation. I remember having fun and feeling adventurous.There was a lot of running.

Then in the end She asked me a question that immediately made me terrified. She had an anticipated look. Somehow I knew if I agreed I would be trapped with her in the dream forever. My mind reacted so violently that it forced myself to wake up.

What did I encounter?
>>
>>19241471
deez nuts
>>
>>19241483
get better memes
>>
>>19241471
from where are you?
>>
>>19241471
Don't know exactly, but there are some dodgy entities out there.

Woke up absolutle terrified myself this morning, it was a woman, dark, very very angry, I think a result of a healing I did with someone yesterday. I'm no beginner with this stuff, but it seemed like something followed me home and it scared the crap out of me. It's annoying, I don't lucid dream and have no control in dreams, it wouldn't have had such an effect if I was awake. Maybe I should put learn lucid dreaming on my to-do list.
>>
>>19241471
A negative astral entity maybe?
Sounds like a pretty scary experience though.
>>
I can't say that I know what you encountered, but I have had a similar experience. For years, the same person has been in my dreams. He follows me wherever I go and sometimes, he makes my dreams very nice and interesting but I know that he doesn't have my best intentions at heart. I recently learned that his name is Elos.
>>
>>19242641
Or maybe an Unintegrated portion of the self? I read somewhere, probably the q'uo channelings, that a lot of "attacks" are done by portions of the self that are not accepted by the self, and so become unintegrated.
>>19242683
Interesting... did you figure out what he may be?
>>
I have been trying to astral project for months now, haven't had much success in projecting but i do have this vivid lucid dream of me spawning in a giant hallway in some rich mansion.. i remember taking a few steps forward and seeing a painting with flowers on it (like bright colored lilies), as i looked at this picture it amazed me how real and wet it looked.. it amazed me so much that i remember being 2inches from the painting to inspect it, it looked so real i decided to touch it... this is where things get weird.. as i touched it i could feel that it was wet so i looked at my hands and sure enough the image was also perfectly printed on my fingers... (now this is what weirded me out) as soon as i looked at my hand and had this wtf feeling, an older lady that looked mean/evil grabbed my arm and was pulling me down the hall and was about to turn left.. this is where i got that fuck this shit feeling, and woke up.. i feel like this place really exists.
>>
>>19242638
I'm trying to make a habit of asking source for protection before I do what I consider some sort of form of spiritual service. Seems like it attracts that darkness that doesn't appreciate you being a light in the world
>>
>>19242765
Well...

In Genesis, Elohim is the God who creates heaven and Earth. “Elohim” is the plural form of the Semitic Deity “El”. The Greek translation of this is “Elos”. Philos of Byblos (64-141 CE), according to Dwardu Cardona, proclaimed Elos to be the same as Kronos. William Albright identified ‘El’ with the Latin ‘Saturnos’

It's not looking too good.
>>
>>19243692
Good idea. I've been doing this a long time and kind of take it for granted. Got my ass bit this morning though.
>>
I always find it fascinating to meet characters in dreams who feel like they have a personality of their own. They're always so much more distinct and memorable. Perhaps it is simply my subconscious winding their simulacra more tightly in the gauze of my awareness, but it is fun to imagine them as people. Especially the ones that recur.

That said, sometimes it's annoying. I once had a dream about acting a role in a story... and then a [personality] intervened, trying to usurp the role of my love interest. She was trying to marry me. Except instead of the sedate (and very scripted) romance the dream was about before the [personality] showed up, she was trying to play a high-pressure version of the love interest. Weird and unpleasant, though certainly very interesting.

In a rational world, surely these things say more about the dreamer than the dreamed... I do not think there is any risk that the world is irrational, but I do suspect sometimes that the rationality of the world may be grander than I previously imagined.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.